• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

At the current moment i'm gonna be spending around 400$ on video games by the end of the year.

If some good **** is announced i'm game, but I really don't need it that bad lol.
I already have the rest of my year planned out for games I haven't beaten yet. I really don't need new games right now when I have generations to work with.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
By the way, I’m willing to make FNAF memes and cursed images for everyone.
Make FNAF 1 Freddy have the same pose & expression as Eggman in this image.
eggman as a annoucement.png

Last edited:

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Honestly, E3 announcing a butt ton of new games isn’t nearly as hype as it used to be. I hardly have time to finish games because of others things. I haven’t touched Resident Evil Revelations in, like, 3-4 days. For what it’s worth, it’s more action-y than other RE games, but it’s still enjoyable.

Basically, if there are a few surprise reveals across each company i’ll be alright. I don’t think it’s the quantity that makes E3, but the quality. If we get a cool Assassin’s Creed, Halo Infinite, more information on Luigi’s Mansion, or Animal Crossing, Sword & Shield, or Metroid Prime Trilogy, in addition to a Smash DLC pick or two? I’m a happy man. Granted, I own all three main consoles right now, which is not something everyone has. So i’m very fortunate in that regard.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh... Ohhhh... The joke went over my head, lmfao
I feel like a darn fool right now, my baaaad...

Yeah, it's a top-tier reaction image. So much that can be done with it.
Don't worry man, it happen to the best of us...

...tho, that gif work better in that context.
the joke.gif

D

Deleted member

imagine insulting teddie like this
Honestly, Teddie worked decently. Sure he was an annoying ****-fiend sometimes, but he develops throughout the story and doesn't go on a tirade whenever he feels underappreciated or teased. Both had the same inner conflict, but Teddie developed literally as a human being while Morgana just stayed the same. Late-game Teddie is remarkably different from early-game while Morgana's character is roughly static. Interested to see if human Morgana actually does something beyond visual humor over how he's a person now.

It also helped that you never saw Teddie everyday compared to Morgana.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

i started going to the gym to make myself less sad but it didn't work so now i'm just going to make myself swole and sad
Eh. I'm happier when I'm working out compared to when I'm not so I say that's an improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom