• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Nah, this doesn't even have to do with finding her sexually attractive. I legit just think she's cool in the same vein as Erron or Kabal.
MK11 made me think all of the characters I previously didn't like were really cool, and Sheeva is a great example. I'm excited to see what she'll play like.
wasn't that one mk11 dlc leak proven wrong

perhaps there's still hope
If you believe Bruce Campbell when he says that Ash isn't in the game then yeah, but that **** is actually in the game's files so we might not know for sure until the first Kombat Pack reveal.
Though NRS has had legitimately fake and misleading code for characters in their games before so it's not out of the question.

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
If there's gonna be 6 at a time in a pack and 11 assuming the leak is true has been proven there should be 7 characters left to announce and should be getting 3 Kombat Packs of 6 each.

Kombat Pack 1:

Kombat Pack 2:

Kombat Pack 3:

Only seems logical.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816

If you're talking about Bruce Campbell denouncing his involvement, I don't think that deconfirms anything honestly. Shang Tsung's VA said he wouldn't be involved, and yet here he is.

That said, I've heard rumors about 19 total characters for the game. It would depend on if NRS does the same cycle of support they've done in the past. They've gone out and said that MK11 is getting years of support, and 9 DLC characters can definitely take less than a year to put out, as they've shown before. But support could mean more than just character DLC, like how long they'll be running the competitive league or whatever. Only time will tell really. I hope we get more than 1 wave, otherwise the DLC is really disappointing to me.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

I'm not getting my hopes up.

Bruce Campbell stated on Twitter he has no involvement with MK11, thus deconfirming, at the very least, Ash Williams in the datamine leak. Here's the thing though.

Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa did the same thing to squash a Shang-Tsung rumor. Then a month later Shang-Tsung was revealed and he was like, "Yeah no haha I was joking fooled ya." So.

osby

Smash Obsessed
no-one:
nobody:
not a soul:
literally dead silence:
nintendo: "yo let's get the singer from persona 3 to do a cover of an instrumental fates track"
Are you complaining?

Not a rhetorical question, if you say "yes", I'm legally obliged to banish you to shadow realm.

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Its not surprising though given Ed Boon's nature. This is one of the reasons I'd love for him and Sakurai to meet see whose the king of trolling. :laugh:

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
MK11 made me think all of the characters I previously didn't like were really cool, and Sheeva is a great example. I'm excited to see what she'll play like.

If you believe Bruce Campbell when he says that Ash isn't in the game then yeah, but that **** is actually in the game's files so we might not know for sure until the first Kombat Pack reveal.
Though NRS has had legitimately fake and misleading code for characters in their games before so it's not out of the question.
Dude. There are lines of DIALOGUE for him in the game. Bruce Campbell is lying out his ass

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
i can't believe the food is contaminated like this

was that really ice cream, graizen?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Not only are there a lot of "Who can" Smash Ultimate videos, but there is an abundance of "Can you beat *insert game name here* without *insert game function here*?

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
On another note the first trailer to It: Chapter Two comes out apparently tomorrow.

Part of the reason I hope this leak is false because Pennywise would be so perfect for Mortal Kombat given his supernatural nature.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Honestly if this is what it takes for make-believe internet lawyers to stop acting like they know exactly what NDAs entail, I'm fine with it.

D

Deleted member

This is the first I heard of dialogue, all I heard was file names, which Netherrealm ****s about with constantly
There's intro dialogue subtitles for every DLC character in the datamine, including Shang Tsung, so it lends to the idea that it's legit instead of just dummy code meant to throw people off.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
This is the first I heard of dialogue, all I heard was file names, which Netherrealm ****s about with constantly
There's a misconception of what the dialogue is. There were no dialogue audio files that I've found. Only a guy posting them in text form.

EDIT: My bad, it was actually on Reddit. I linked to the wrong leak.

Here it is.

Last edited:
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So here's a food for thought. Given Shang Tsung's voice actor deconfirmed the character for MK11 only to then appear as DLC what does that stand for Travis' and Dante's deconfirmations then in this case?

Hmmm...Something to thing about...

D

Deleted member

I might as well dump the rest of my Kasumi pictures here. Tagging Mythra Mythra so he can look at the deets when he can.

8fc0ff7.jpg
4c2a447.jpg
f329afc.jpg
968e8a4.jpg
3d1be02.jpg
75b28fb.jpg
6262d76.jpg

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Honestly if this is what it takes for make-believe internet lawyers to stop acting like they know exactly what NDAs entail, I'm fine with it.
Don't NDAs vary from company to company anyway? I'm almost sure some NDAs are more strict about what can and can't be talked about than others. That said, I'm going off of previous events for this game anyway, not NDAs really.

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Of course you realize this means everyone's going to consider Dante, Master Chief and Travis Touchdown as good as confirmed too right?
Dajavu thought I was the only one who was thinking that...:laugh:

Also I recall the whole Master Chief deconfirmation was debunked a while back.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom