• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

'Aight. Gotta get opinions on this:

I'm making some new Miis in Miitopia so I can train up a new group. I've been trying to think about who I'm gonna bring in, and a thought occurred to me...

Thanos Mii?

D

Deleted member

I'm making some new Miis in Miitopia so I can train up a new group. I've been trying to think about who I'm gonna bring in, and a thought occurred to me...

Thanos Mii?
He couldn't save Earth, but he can at least save the miis.

D

Deleted member

Thanos Mii?
thanos mii?
1557331780079.png

thanos mii.

Roberk

Smash Champion
Friend: "Hey [Bold], what forum do you go on?"
Me: "I go on Smashboards."
Friend: "What do you talk about there?"
Me: "..."
“Hey [Roberk] where’d you get this copypasta”
*google searches*
“Huh, this is a really weird and long thread title...”
“DON’T GO ON THERE”

ThatOneAnon

Smash Ace
People don’t actually believe Steve’s gonna be revealed on Minecraft’s tenth anniversary right

D

Deleted member

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Yup.

This is certainly a thing I did alright.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Good news. I finished my English exams today. I was able to get everything done on time, although I question my wrist problems.

The bad news is that I probably ate a banana nut muffin by accident, and my allergies do not like that.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
People don’t actually believe Steve’s gonna be revealed on Minecraft’s tenth anniversary right
People are willing to believe anything, like how we're still going to get a Fire Emblem character just because they feel it in their bones.

That being said there's a chance that the unlisted video is involved with Minecraft as there's no guarantee it's Smash related

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
People are willing to believe anything, like how we're still going to get a Fire Emblem character just because they feel it in their bones.

That being said there's a chance that the unlisted video is involved with Minecraft as there's no guarantee it's Smash related
Are you saying Ivan Ooze from the 1995 Power Rangers Movie isn't being added to Smash Ultimate?

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
oh, looks like the famitsu info about P5R was tomorrow's news, and in usual famitsu style it just leaked early

that's disappointing

anyway here's a higher quality image of That Scene

1557333279640.png

D

Deleted member

y'all i doubt gwen getting a job will change her most-liked status

unless she falls victim to a mysterious accident while working

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom