• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
By the way fellow XenoNerds. Should I try out Torna: The Golden Country? It's about a fourth of the main game's length and has a good soundtrack. Plus it'll flesh out some of these characters who feel like the product of this DLC more than a part of the actual story--Mythra, Fan, Addam.

Also how is it, gameplay wise?
-Gameplay is better imo, more dynamic despite the limited blades
-Nice amount of story
-Battle Theme is pure sex
-The entire game roasts Mythra
-Addam is based af
-Some sidequests are top kek
-T-Posing

Ye

Roberk

Smash Champion
By the way fellow XenoNerds. Should I try out Torna: The Golden Country? It's about a fourth of the main game's length and has a good soundtrack. Plus it'll flesh out some of these characters who feel like the product of this DLC more than a part of the actual story--Mythra, Fan, Addam.

Also how is it, gameplay wise?
Yes, and i consider it an improvement gameplay wise. (Think of rolling health in Earthbound tied to blade switching) Playing as blades is also super cool.

D

Deleted member

-Gameplay is better imo, more dynamic despite the limited blades
Sounds like an improvement, imo. Blades are a cool gimmick but are hampered by the fact that I have limited ways to switch them onto other party members combined with rare blades being the only ones that matter.

Yes, and i consider it an improvement gameplay wise. (Think of rolling health in Earthbound tied to blade switching) Playing as blades is also super cool.
You can play as blades!? **** yes!

Last edited by a moderator:

Roberk

Smash Champion
Sounds like an improvement, imo. Blades are a cool gimmick but are hampered by the fact that I have limited ways to switch them onto other party members combined with rare blades being the only ones that matter.

You can play as blades!? **** yes!
Yeah, you can actually play as blades, and not just in battle. You can use them to explore in the overworld as well. Drivers and blades are much more equalized in Torna than base game.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, you can actually play as blades, and not just in battle. You can use them to explore in the overworld as well. Drivers and blades are much more equalized in Torna than base game.
That is perfect. The worst part about blades is that their primary functions were to just stand close to me despite clearly being shown in-story that they can fight individually.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Aight but seriously.

Sleep.

I'd like to stick around but sleep.

Peace till the evening.

D

Deleted member

Holy ****, I never realized how crooked my nose was until I looked at my avi.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

guys i can't hold it in anymore i'ma just have to say it
weve-got-the-best-look-yet-at-the-wasp-costume.jpeg

the wasp has a penis on her costume

D

Deleted member

Hasbro: Has time to make a whole new toy line, a CG movie for said toy line, and a 9th season for a show that's already overstayed it's welcome by 3 seasons
Also Hasbro: "We have not decided if we will continue Littlest Pet Shop: A World of Our Own."
Me:
1557330856636.png

D

Deleted member

2b's butt is necessary for the game's deep story about existentialism. dumb feminists just don't get it
Straight Men™: "The sexualization of this character is necessary for the story."
Anyone ever: "It really isn't."
Straight Men™: "Well people don't need to justify the objetification of women, shut up!"
Holy ****, I never realized how crooked my nose was until I looked at my avi.
That's you????
guys i can't hold it in anymore i'ma just have to say it
View attachment 217589
the wasp has a penis on her costume
Ok and what exactly am I supposed to do with this information?

D

Deleted member

Hasbro: Has time to make a whole new toy line, a CG movie for said toy line, and a 9th season for a show that's already overstayed it's welcome by 3 seasons
Also Hasbro: "We have not decided if we will continue Littlest Pet Shop: A World of Our Own."
Me:
View attachment 217591
I'd say it'd only overstay its welcome if it had lost quality, buuuuut both pony and EG have been knocking it out of the park lately, so...

hyD2ejk.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom