• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I think what I want in smash is another Magic user tbh
Not in a limited way like Robin either

I’m thinking Runescape Hero what about y’all

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I think what I want in smash is another Magic user tbh
Not in a limited way like Robin either

I’m thinking Runescape Hero what about y’all
no way man, who we really need is harry potter from harry potter and the sorcerer's stone on PC

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I've beaten the game 3 times and I didn't like him. He was annoying, overdramatic, and had an uninteresting character arc. Just my opinion, but lots of people dislike morgana for a reason
Yeah, and pleeenty of people also like him for a reason So looks like everyone is diffrent pff

D

Deleted member

I don’t lust for Joker. Like at all. I actually think he’s unattractive.

Just Morgana.

Besides, everyone knows I’M the only Joker around here!
View attachment 217571

I know right! I almost feel bad about it. But I can’t help liking what I like.
I know that very well, just find it ironic, that's all.
then how do you explain that guy @faygoshill acting weirdly nb recently
View attachment 217572
I swear I have nothing to do with that and there is certainly no NB hivemind forming behind the shadows around here by converting binary users into it. Nope, nuh-uh, nada.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
no way man, who we really need is harry potter from harry potter and the sorcerer's stone on PC
And to think, we actually almost could've gotten that, assuming Nintendo tried to pitch a Harry Potter game back in the day

Last edited:

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
I feel like bringing this up because it keeps on being brought up in other places and this place loves Kasumi, so...

Do you think Sony would censor Kasumi and if so, how would you react?

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Yeah, and pleeenty of people also like him for a reason So looks like everyone is diffrent pff
Well yeah but that's not the point. You wanted to know why people don't like human morgana.
It’s philosopher in every context besides American Harry Potter for no particular reason
what even is a sorcerer? one who sorcers? is that a word? what does it mean to sorcer?

D

Deleted member

Oh right, Endgame theory time:
Rocket and Nebula are dating.

Exhibit A: they hold each other's hand when Nebula comes to Earth with Tony. Now, this would mean nothing normally but I believe this is what symbolizes the start of their relationship.

Exhibit B: it's not unlikely to think they started dating considering they both lost everyone they ever considered family and really only have each other now. It's a common form of coping even.

Exhibit C: they spend 5 years working together all by themselves with no one else so romantic tension was bound to rise between them.

Exhibit D: "Your options were him or a tree." Now why would Nebula say that to Gamora when there are three other Guardians aka options for Gamora? Well, clearly this means she's a DraxXMantis shipper and was secretely claiming Rocket for herself.

Conclusion: Rocket is into robots and his fixation for artificial limbs is a Yoshikage Kira sort-of-deal.
And Nebula is a furry.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I feel like bringing this up because it keeps on being brought up in other places and this place loves Kasumi, so...

For some reason, I feel like censoring Panther or some female Personas might be a bigger priority.

I don't think they will, and if they do, it's not like covering her up would change anything.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

I mean, with Sony having to change things due to Japans stuff going on. Somethings gotta happen

Well yeah but that's not the point. You wanted to know why people don't like human morgana
No, I know why peeops dont like him, yall make it pretty clear pff. I also know why people like him.

I was mostly saying its funny how Atlus gives use girls something to gush over finally but people dont like it even tho its what they ask Atlus to do, give us girls something to gush over. Maybe Im not talking right and if thats the case, my apologies

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

kasumi's thief design is a bit uh oh anyway so i don't think the backlash would be that strong beyond the usual wave of anger

at worst, she looks like this

royal1_c1_img2_e3b3733557b1d6a686f3b6e92c45dfea.png

D

Deleted member

A Hat in Time's DLC comes out this Friday.

Oh yeah, this is gonna be a good week.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Since P5R is at present PS4 exclusive, no.

If they intended to do it, Atlus would have simply adjusted the design accordingly prior to her reveal.

What you're seeing now is what you're gonna be stealing hearts with.

D

Deleted member

what even is a sorcerer? one who sorcers? is that a word? what does it mean to sorcer?
sorcerer comes from the root sortiarius which means "someone who influences fate or fortune" which comes from the root sors which means "lot, fate, fortune".

this clears up nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
sorcerer comes from the root sortiarius which means "someone who influences fate or fortune" which comes from the root sors which means "lot, fate, fortune".

this clears up nothing.
it's also a d&d class for scrubs who are afraid of spellbooks

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
It's philosopher in English and Sorcerer in Ungabunga
classy.

Well yeah but that's not the point. You wanted to know why people don't like human morgana.

I usually think of a sorcerer as a wizard who has a DPS build as opposed to a cleric tanky healer or a bard, which is a wizard who spec’d into being a chad

Of course that’s not what it is in something like DND though- wizards are more like “me do magic because me learn it” and sorcerers are like “IM ON THE RIGHT TRACK BABY I WAS BORN THIS WAY” or some other “unlearnable” way of becoming magical. Sorcerers “are” magic, and wizards “can use” magic via rituals or something to that effect

I like my way of thinking more though

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Eh, her outfit isn't bad enough to warrant that. Even if they did, though, I wouldn't care.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Since P5R is at present PS4 exclusive, no.

If they intended to do it, Atlus would have simply adjusted the design accordingly prior to her reveal.

What you're seeing now is what you're gonna be stealing hearts with.
the real question is whether or not nintendo would censor her if she's in smash

i would bet yes, but it would be minor like corrin's censorship

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

This has been discussed a lot here...

Tbh, I'd be fine either way...

And if they go the Smash Corrin and Myrtha route of adding leggings like some people are speculating, it usually improves the design, so I'd be down with that

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

thigh gap is gonna go if she's in

corrin, bayo, and mythra all show nintendo to be pretty touchy about legs for some reason

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130

On one hand, Sony has been going ax-crazy w/ censoring stuff, so it wouldn't surprise me.
On the other hand, the game is being marketed as a PS4 exclusive, so if they wanted to censor it, I think they would've done it by now.

So it's 50/50 imo.

And if they did censor her, they'd probably just cover up her legs and that's pretty much it.

D

Deleted member

Oh right, Endgame theory time:
Rocket and Nebula are dating.

Exhibit A: they hold each other's hand when Nebula comes to Earth with Tony. Now, this would mean nothing normally but I believe this is what symbolizes the start of their relationship.

Exhibit B: it's not unlikely to think they started dating considering they both lost everyone they ever considered family and really only have each other now. It's a common form of coping even.

Exhibit C: they spend 5 years working together all by themselves with no one else so romantic tension was bound to rise between them.

Exhibit D: "Your options were him or a tree." Now why would Nebula say that to Gamora when there are three other Guardians aka options for Gamora? Well, clearly this means she's a DraxXMantis shipper and was secretely claiming Rocket for herself.

Conclusion: Rocket is into robots and his fixation for artificial limbs is a Yoshikage Kira sort-of-deal.
And Nebula is a furry.
your evidence ignores the crucial fact that nebula is an angry blue space lesbian

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

That, yes, probably.

Mythra's tights all over again, most likely, with as much love and vitriol respectively giving way to acceptance as that entails.

D

Deleted member

Mage: someone who practices magic
Sage: a very wise person usually associated with magic stuff
Wizard: kinda like mage but crazier amd hornier
Witch: herbs and weed are their ****
Sorcerer: if Plato could use magic
Druid: someone who talks to plants
Warlock: same as a sorcerer but if they were more murder-happy

D

Deleted member

Yup.

Fem Corrin originally showed some skin on her legs.

So for Smash, they just gave her male corrin's leggings and called it a day.

And tbh, I think it looks better than the original design
oh.
well i've never played a fire emblem game so you can't blame me for not knowing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom