• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Are we talking about gamers?!
XCdBkawH_400x400.jpg

Great then! Does that mean I can talk about Fortnite?!

D

Deleted member

Yeah, it's so terrible I'm gonna have a stable income and be able to absolutely pamper myself while you guys just ****post
yeah well im gonna be the one getting virtual internet points on a smash forum so who's the real winner here

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
D

Deleted member

Oh god I'm going to become Poison Ivy as it's a gardening job
episode 63636363: gwendolen becomes green and loses her goth status, thus causing her so to break up with her as they signed up for a goth gf

as gweneira mourns the loss of her relationship, she becomes more and more reclusive and depressed, hiding out in an apartment by herself and only playing fortnite

as she regresses further and further into this state of disarray, she creates a new internet persona in order to detach herself from this horrid psyche she's been stuck in for years

in order to torture others to force them into just as much grief as her

in order to finally feel some fleeting happiness for the first time since the breakup. since the incident. since the accident

noobmaster69 is born.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
episode 63636363: gwendolen becomes green and loses her goth status, thus causing her so to break up with her as they signed up for a goth gf
I mean I don’t see how her turning green would make her lose her goth status unless there’s something about that whole deal I don’t understand.

D

Deleted member

I mean I don’t see how her turning green would make her lose her goth status unless there’s something about that whole deal I don’t understand.
the only thing that green people wear are plants, meaning that they can't wear dark clothes, meaning that they can't be goth

simply a fact of life

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

as gweneira mourns the loss of her relationship, she becomes more and more reclusive and depressed, hiding out in an apartment by herself and only playing fortnite

as she regresses further and further into this state of disarray, she creates a new internet persona in order to detach herself from this horrid psyche she's been stuck in for years

in order to torture others to force them into just as much grief as her

in order to finally feel some fleeting happiness for the first time since the breakup. since the incident. since the accident

noobmaster69 is born.
idk Poison Ivy can work as a goth
I think Suicide Squad ****ed Harley Quinn well enough.
Real talk, it's SO good that Margot Robbie's Harley is getting a chance again but with good writing, a good director and no Jared Leto, don't remember what the new movie's called but Margot Robbie's having the time of her life, especially if that story of her getting a writer to work on the movie to completely delete Jared Leto from existence

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
the only thing that green people wear are plants, meaning that they can't wear dark clothes, meaning that they can't be goth

simply a fact of life
I feel like there are so many green characters in fiction that disprove that.

Also if she has plant powers, wouldn’t it be more beneficial for her to wear black clothing as that absorbs more light?

D

Deleted member

name one
idk Poison Ivy can work as a goth

Real talk, it's SO good that Margot Robbie's Harley is getting a chance again but with good writing, a good director and no Jared Leto, don't remember what the new movie's called but Margot Robbie's having the time of her life, especially if that story of her getting a writer to work on the movie to completely delete Jared Leto from existence
i think it's gotham city sirens iirc

D

Deleted member

Inappropriate content
Nobody:

Nobody today:

Nobody in the past:

Nobody in the future:

Nobody on the ****ing planet Earth:

@GothFluttershy:

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
ugh

gamers

pretending they have it hard while christians rot in the shadows
christian moms are the sole enemy of gamers worldwide

they will never understand the knowledge of not being able to pause an online game

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
This one is kinda like a remake from my understanding, it has new Digimon and a few improvements.
Pretty much, yeah. To relate it to a more familiar example, HM's kind of like the B2W2 to CS' BW, both are games that use the same base with different stories (though a side story in HM's case), but the former group has more content and updates then the latter making it more liked from a gameplay perspective.

With that said, also like BW/B2W2 do get more out of the story if you have access to both, so ideally they'd release both as a package deal like how it was handled in Japan.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Also if she has plant powers, wouldn’t it be more beneficial for her to wear black clothing as that absorbs more light?
Yeah, the clothing would be absorbing more light, not her. There would be no benefit.

Anyways, all colors can be goth, stop spreading colored norms, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom