• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Smash Hero
That exam I was talking about earlier, it starts tomorrow. I feel like this particular one puts my dignity on the line.

If only I could stay motivated for once.

D

Deleted member

Together we can show the world what we can do
You are next to me and I’m next to you
Push me and then just touch me till I can get my satisfaction
tenor (1)(2).gif

keep that beat going

Last edited by a moderator:

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
That exam I was talking about earlier, it starts tomorrow. I feel like this particular one puts my dignity on the line.

If only I could stay motivated for once.
Have some Flanos

It'll make you feel soooo good!

IMG_20190508_001108.jpg

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Honestly I'm kinda grateful I was never big on the Inhumans or Iron Fist, because hoo boy did they get Scott Buck'd up.

D

Deleted member

Oh god that's horrifying. How could they put these children next to monsters like Kokichi.
I was about to say Funtime Freddy and Bon-Bon aren’t really kids, but...

1557267813658.png

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Crash bandicoot for smash confirmed!

who is that for real though?
Shinji Hashimoto?

He's the Brand Manager for Final Fantasy and the co-creator of Kingdom Hearts.

While I'd like to believe this means something good... I'm not getting my hopes up just yet.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Shinji Hashimoto?

While I'd like to believe this means something good... I'm not getting my hopes up just yet.
Another FF7R teaser confirmed, the next one will be in 2024 :V

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Shinji Hashimoto?

I see. Then a look at the KH DLC might happen or even the final fantasy 7 remake.
Although the former feels more likely.

D

Deleted member

Seriously I feel bad for JonBenét but there's nothing normal people could do about it, The Case is closed
I mean, there's no harm in speculating.

I think John Ramsey was regularly molesting his daughter. He would do it at night, after Patsy would go to bed, and he would bring her somewhere private, like the wine cellar. Although there was no evidence of ****, there was evidence her vaginal area could have been contaminated by the paint brush/rod and what not, wherein the killer then wiped her with a cloth. This is only something a person who had been regularly abusing her would do. The killer also changed her clothes for her from what Patsy changed her in before they went to bed, which means the killer was in her room, had access to her clothes, and generally, simply had access to her. I think that she may have reacted badly to the abuse and John tried to silence her and accidentally killed her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom