• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I mean, there's no harm in speculating.

I think John Ramsey was regularly molesting his daughter. He would do it at night, after Patsy would go to bed, and he would bring her somewhere private, like the wine cellar. Although there was no evidence of ****, there was evidence her vaginal area could have been contaminated by the paint brush/rod and what not, wherein the killer then wiped her with a cloth. This is only something a person who had been regularly abusing her would do. The killer also changed her clothes for her from what Patsy changed her in before they went to bed, which means the killer was in her room, had access to her clothes, and generally, simply had access to her. I think that she may have reacted badly to the abuse and John tried to silence her and accidentally killed her.
Yeah I have no idea about the case myself but I'm fairly certain that she was molested which is awful.

My sister who researches it pretty much every night thinks the entire family did it which I don't necessarily agree with at all, I think the parents killed her and of the two it was probably her dad.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
nomura steps out on stage, bows down, apologises, and announces that FF7 Remake has been rebranded as FF7 Royal

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
kasumi karavan trying to figure out her chances after her persona gets revealed on thursday and doesn't have any wings

1557269493155.png

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Alright, think it’s about time I make a decision on a new profile picture. It comes down to:

Mario
Tracer
Jill
Leon
Go waaaaaay back to the Wii U speculation days and go with Booker DeWitt.

Decisions, decisions...

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Staind bans someone for dissing Jill
>Gets promoted as Admin
>Moy vs Cyn Civil War becomes Planet Grey

Phase 4 of the SBCU right there

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Alright, think it’s about time I make a decision on a new profile picture. It comes down to:

Mario
Tracer
Jill
Leon
Go waaaaaay back to the Wii U speculation days and go with Booker DeWitt.

Decisions, decisions...
you've basically been the "player 2" re guy for the past couple weeks

i'd say go for jill or leon

(or if you're a real one hit us with the british time lesbian)

D

Deleted member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom