• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
anyway here's hoping P5R's inevitable additional dungeon featuring kasumi from the smashboards series gets a banger on par with P4G's

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Isn't she like completely broken there?
From what Ive seen in videos, When he is played by a good person, Its basically over for the other. Not sure is hes OP but I know once he gets on your ass, you are gonna serve life in prision

oh yeah sorry, I was talking about pheonix wright

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Isn't she like completely broken there?
Imagine Lucario except so broken and stupid there's no apologist arguing how she rewards staying alive.

Also he's talking about Phoenix Wright.

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Once again, Haru is lacking screen time.
poor people out there hoping for more haru screentime without realising kasumi is just going to absolutely engulf her

but not in like a vore way or anything

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I think with Marvel, we'll ultimately have to go with Amadeus Cho for the big big Hulk solo moments. I don't think Universal holds the rights to that specific Hulk, unless I'm wrong. I hated almost everything about Amadeus Cho as the Hulk, but when he becomes the villain is actually when he starts being good IMO, especially worldbreaker.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
If my comics memory recalls correctly, while Hulk is certainly one of the most powerful beings he is far from the strongest. We're not counting Celestials, Silver Surfer and pretty much any of the Annihilators, Galactus, Thanos and various gods including Thor.

Plus Thor is actually there in strength with Hulk in the comics, and the closest we get to that Thor is during Ragnarok and at the end of Infinity War.

Thanos is pretty much one of the strongest cosmic villains, the fact that characters like Nova or Starlord armed with a cosmic cube could barely contain him shows how he can pretty much wipe out most of the characters.

Totally agree with Hulk. While not my favorite film, The Incredible Hulk is decent and needed a sequel with Ruffalo. Hope we can get one, even as a prequel to Infinity War or something in the interim of IW and Endgame.
You're right. My ignorance on Marvel is showing. I'd forgotten that Thor wasn't there for World War Hulk. I'd kind of lumped him into all the heroes who'd failed to beat him.

I've always been a DC guy, and my limited reading of Hulk was that he technically had the most potential for strength, but you're right. That's not taking into account celestials and the real OP ****.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
poor people out there hoping for more haru screentime without realising kasumi is just going to absolutely engulf her

but not in like a vore way or anything
My thing is... Why is Kasumi the only new member? While I do adore her, it would have been cool to see some other confidants visit the metaverse and unveil their persona, namely Hifumi and Mishima

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
You're right. My ignorance on Marvel is showing. I'd forgotten that Thor wasn't there for World War Hulk. I'd kind of lumped him into all the heroes who'd failed to beat him.
1557266036417.png

SENTRY TIME.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
My thing is... Why is Kasumi the only new member? While I do adore her, it would have been cool to see some other confidants visit the metaverse and unveil their persona, namely Hifumi and Mishima
tbh i'm more interested in what the therapist confidant's deal is

like he must serve some kind of bigger story purpose rather than just being there

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Oh yeah, by the way, what's your youtube account? I feel bad having people subscribe to me without me subbing back. Deal with it :p
Right here. Currently dealing with a Youtube problem to get episode 2 back up, but still chugging along.

We'll be doing more **** like our own version of let's plays, a MST3K-like movie reaction series and little shorts and skits starting this summer. In case you're not into abridged parodies of a 90s anime.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Mr. Wright on the other hand is trash bottom tier, rubbing shoulders with characters like Hsien-ko.

He becomes busted as hell temporarily if he manages to pass 3 RNG checks and land a move, but that doesn't mean much when characters like Akuma or Vergil can melt you 4 seconds into the game.

Think SSBU Joker except instead of getting hit or countering, it's rolling the dice three times.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
Well, it would kinda mess with things. Not only would they have to factor in more party members than they could probably to the grander story, the confidants they upgraded would make the abilities they gave you in P5 no longer present.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Okay, fine. I'll premier a new marble race today. Just understand that I got copyright flagged for the background music in Part 2, but ah well. I'm not making any money anyway.

staindgrey staindgrey , the reason that you haven't been noticing these is because I haven't been tagging the people who already died. I mean, I could if you'd like, but it wouldn't make sense for me to tag the people who are no longer participating. I had been keeping it to the remaining alive players, as well as those who failed on the previous phase.

For this round, I'll tag all the participants, and see what happens. It's not up yet, obv, but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom