• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Is there an easy way to update drivers or no?
Easyish.
Download the company of your graphics card's driver manager.
Usually, it's Nvidia, AMD, or Intel, which will then detect the unupdated drivers and update them.
Maybe. I aint no tech guy.

I do remember this happened to me a few months ago, and I almost just straight up bought a new PC. Luckily I fixed it at some point.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Easyish.
Download the company of your graphics card's driver manager.
Usually, it's Nvidia, AMD, or Intel, which will then detect the unupdated drivers and update them.
Maybe. I aint no tech guy.

I do remember this happened to me a few months ago, and I almost just straight up bought a new PC. Luckily I fixed it at some point.
I already have the most recent graphics drivers installed.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Alright then...

Consider downloading a file cleanup program. I used CCleaner as well and that helped, but I heard there was malware concerns from a 2017 hack.
There were, yeah. Someone compromised a build server, but they got their **** together almost immediately.

So if anyone suggests you install version 5.33.6162? Yeah don't do that. Current version is 5.56.7144; you'll be fine if you go get it from Piriform directly.

Wonderful a tool as CCleaner is though I don't think it's gonna sort out a disk drive usage issue.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
CCleaner, Registry cleanup, Degramentation and running Antivirus is what I do for the maintenance stuff.

While I could use fancier tools, doing this has kept my ancient Dell Intel Centrino Laptop from the early 2000s still alive.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
CCleaner, Registry cleanup, Degramentation and running Antivirus is what I do for the maintenance stuff.

While I could use fancier tools, doing this has kept my ancient Dell Intel Centrino Laptop from the early 2000s still alive.
Meanwhile mine from 2012 has gone straight to ****.

Course it is an HP.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Meanwhile mine from 2012 has gone straight to ****.

Course it is an HP.
HP ****in sux, of all the people I've met that used an HP of any type, all of them had software/hardware issues less than a year later; either they became super slow, some random electrical ****, or the files to boot Windows became corrupt. Imo is a cursed computer brand next to Toshiba and maybe Sony.

Last edited:

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
HP ****in sux, of all the people I've met that used an HP of any type, all of them had software/hardware issues less than a year later; either they became super slow, some random electrical ****, or the files to boot Windows became corrupt. Imo is a cursed computer brand next to Toshiba and maybe Sony.
Idk man. My Toshiba Just ****ing died after 8 years while my HP is running semi-smoothly 1,5 years after buying it.
*Uses convoluted trick to get past my newest start-screen bug with my external keyboard because the normal keyboard became partially unresponsive*

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
It definitely is. But I used to repair them en masse back in 2011, and I stuck with what I was most comfortable fixing.

Won't be a problem for my next one, just sucks for this one.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
This wasn't really supposed to be a "featuring everyone ever" since Endgame has, like, 12 characters on its poster so I might do an Infinity War edit later or with (hopefully) everyone but for now enjoy Smashboards: Endgame

Starring:
@faygoshill @Opossum Schnee117 Schnee117 @Pyra @Hinata @Moydow @Luigi The President Mythra Mythra @staindgrey @ClaTheBae Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen @Rocket Raccoon
and me as the coolest one

If you're not here, I'm afraid you got snapped
I promise I'll try to include everyone in the next one
Endgame Thor is a big ****ing mood so that's the perfect cast.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
****'s sake.

Very-bored-cat.gif

You ever just been like, "Man I know they gotta sleep, but I wish they were here."

Brain's going to weird places. Need to figure out something to do.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
i can't believe the smash ultimate social is ****ing dead

may it rest in peace

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
D

Deleted member

That’s it, I’ve had enough.
All because MY GOD DAMN FATHER WAS TOO LAZY TO COME UP AND CLEAN our gutters in case of a rainstorm, we now have water POURING through our roof. We have multiple illnesses which are severely exacerbated by black mould, which will be caused by the damp roof which CAVED IN before our eyes.
I’he kept quiet through the emotional abuse, through the financial crippling, through the disease, but this is the LAST DAMN STRAW. I HATE HIM! HE’S A PATHETIC HYPOCRITE AND I HATE HIM!
If this keeps up, we’ll be homeless.
HE’S DEPRIVED MY MOTHER OF MEDICINE, DEPRIVED US OF A PROPER HOME, AND NOW HE’LL have to PAY! HE HAS SPENT THE LAST DECADE MAKING OUR LIFE PURE HELL AND ANXIETY.
The best part is that he actually does care about us, in his own twisted way. I’m going to take advantage of that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Does that...does that chain of references work?

I'm not certain I follow.

View attachment 217085
G'mornin.

Never looked into Salty Bet honestly think I'll head there right now aight peace.
Well,
doesnt make sense 2.gif

I'm currently quit tired, so my joke game isn't great rn, I should be back on top once I rest more.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Well that went worse than expected.

View attachment 217086

Don't think I've ever lost four hundred dollars of virtual Monopoly money so fast in my life.
I personally just bet pittances on regular matches to save my sanity and then wait for tourneys to go in since there's no consequences on your main pot in those.

It shows by how small my collection of said virtual monopoly money is though, LOL. No guts no glory, I guess.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
That’s it, I’ve had enough.
All because MY GOD DAMN FATHER WAS TOO LAZY TO COME UP AND CLEAN our gutters in case of a rainstorm, we now have water POURING through our roof. We have multiple illnesses which are severely exacerbated by black mould, which will be caused by the damp roof which CAVED IN before our eyes.
I’he kept quiet through the emotional abuse, through the financial crippling, through the disease, but this is the LAST DAMN STRAW. I HATE HIM! HE’S A PATHETIC HYPOCRITE AND I HATE HIM!
If this keeps up, we’ll be homeless.
HE’S DEPRIVED MY MOTHER OF MEDICINE, DEPRIVED US OF A PROPER HOME, AND NOW HE’LL have to PAY! HE HAS SPENT THE LAST DECADE MAKING OUR LIFE PURE HELL AND ANXIETY.
The best part is that he actually does care about us, in his own twisted way. I’m going to take advantage of that.
I uhhhhh

You want to talk about it?

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I personally just bet pittances on regular matches to save my sanity and then wait for tourneys to go in since there's no consequences on your main pot in those.

It shows by how small my collection of said virtual monopoly money is though, LOL. No guts no glory, I guess.
Not gonna lie, ever since I dropped down to the freebie $100s I've been going all-in on every round just to see if I can crawl my way back above $200. So far, no.

No biggie though. I have no idea who most of these people are. I have no idea how my fighter's doing literally right now. I'm mostly just clicking buttons.

Figure I'll treat it like I treat football. All I came to do is watch people hit each other at high speeds and eat nachos.

[EDIT]:

pittances
I glossed right over that one.

Off my game this morning.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Not gonna lie, ever since I dropped down to the freebie $100s I've been going all-in on every round just to see if I can crawl my way back above $200. So far, no.

No biggie though. I have no idea who most of these people are. I have no idea how my fighter's doing literally right now. I'm mostly just clicking buttons.

Figure I'll treat it like I treat football. All I came to do is watch people hit each other at high speeds and eat nachos.
I say it has a leg up just for the random music mix.

Get to listen to some tunes I maybe wouldn't otherwise and every once in a while a Saltybet parody song pops on and gives ya a double take.

D

Deleted member

I need context for both on whatever is going on at that subreddit and about when did Joker and Red Skull meet?
reddit banned a bunch of nazi subs but not the nazi people posting nazi stuff in said nazi subs and now they're posting nazi stuff in an innocent gamer subreddit

that's just how society works... this post was made by illicit substance abuse gang

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I say it has a leg up just for the random music mix.

Get to listen to some tunes I maybe wouldn't otherwise and every once in a while a Saltybet parody song pops on and gives ya a double take.
True. Kinda wavers between bangers and meh so far but it's certainly not my usual mix, and that's a compliment.

That said I can't help but try to guess who's gonna take the match by sizing em up. Still on the fence whether better or worse sprite work is the right cue to take, but I'm leaning worse so far.

reddit banned a bunch of nazi subs but not the nazi people posting nazi stuff in said nazi subs and now they're posting nazi stuff in an innocent gamer subreddit
vPAvtn2.jpg

Huh.

Well that's douchey as hell but I'm not sure what else I expected.

D

Deleted member

It was during that once comic where they crossed over. Spidey also broke his hands trying to beat the **** out of Superman in that one. Anyway Joker then grabs a gun and fights Red Skull
Joker would psychologically abuse half of Gotham but he ain't got no mercy for nazis

that's just how society works... this post was made by illicit substance abuse gang
It's almost as if letting nazis go scottfree won't solve anything, huh? I mean, who would've thought?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom