• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Erdrick's probably in cause all the leakers are saying he's definitely in and he makes sense and the codename fits, but idk man there isn't really any hard evidence.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
While on the subject of PSASBR, I shared a roster I made on the thread SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 made about a potential sequel and I kinda wanted to share it here too:
Ape Escape-Spike
Battle Arena Toshinde-Eiji Shinjo
BioShock-Big Daddy, Elizabeth
Bloodborne-The Hunter

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night-Alucard
Crash Bandicoot-Crash Bandicoot, Coco Bandicoot, Dr. Neo Cortex
Dead Space-Isaac Clarke
Devil May Cry V-Dante
Doko Demo Issyo-Toro Inoue
Fat Princess-Fat Princess
Gex-Gex
God of War-Kratos, Zeus
Gravity Rush-Kat
Heavenly Sword-Nariko
Horizon Zero Dawn-Aloy
Infamous-Cole MacGrath, Delsin Rowe
Jak and Daxter-Jak and Daxter
Jumping Flash-Robbit
Killzone-Colonel Radec
Knack-Knack
The Last of Us-Ellie

LittleBigPlanet-Sackboy
MediEvil-Sir Daniel Fortesque
Metal Gear-Raiden
Nioh-William
Oddworld-Abe
PaRappa the Rapper-Parappa
Ratchet & Clank-Ratchet & Clank, Captain Quark
Rayman-Rayman
Resident Evil-Jill Valentine

Roscoe McQueen Firefighter Extreme-Roscoe McQueen
Sly Cooper-Sly Cooper, Murphy, Bentley
Spyro the Dragon-Spyro
Syphon Filter-Gabriel Logan

Starhawk-Emmett Graves
Tearaway-Iota/Atoi
Tekken-Heihachi Mishima
Tomb Raider-Lara Croft
Twisted Metal-Sweet Tooth
Um Jammer Lammy-Lammy
Uncharted-Nathan Drake
Wild Arms-Rudy Roughnight

Last edited:

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
'rdrick dragon quest is in and if 't be true thee bethink oth'rwise thou art objectively wrong. nay unpopular opinions did allow
Fie upon thee, charlatan! Thine assertion be a falsehood, and thine schemes be most wicked!

D

Deleted member

Why would I possibly care about this that much

I have better things to raise my blood pressure about besides trying to come up with theories based on incomplete information.

Mate, it’s much more hilarious for me to be wrong without effort than wrong with effort

I’m sorry this is literally just another game to me (but I really really am not sorry)
You don't have to care about Erdrick being in or not, but you're coming across as a troll who just wants to rile up reactions.

D

Deleted member

the main reason why I want Jotaro (or any JoJo tbh) in Smash is because the only way to top Persona music is with JoJo music

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
yeah we don't have any hard evidence that explicitly confirms/deconfirms erdrick but the leakers and codenames and **** is still evidence of a sort
Sure, I mean we can only talk in terms of speculative probability, like literally everyone has been doing. When we talk about bets for or against something, people are very fully aware about what speculative factors will make their side be perceived as either more or less likely.

It really ain’t that deep and that’s why I can’t possibly take it that seriously.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Erdrick's probably in cause all the leakers are saying he's definitely in and he makes sense and the codename fits, but idk man there isn't really any hard evidence.
Notice how all the leakers started to really hone on Erdrick after the codename was made public?

Not saying Erdrick's fake, but it's kind of obvious that a lot of those fake leakers probably just made the same quick assumption that everyone else did.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
At least pick a good Jojo like literally anyone after him*

*Haven't read part 8 so replace Jo2ke with Joseph idk
Gappy is interesting. He's for one probably the most morally grey JoJo to date, even more so than Johnny. His personality on the surface is damp, but that actually helps make him interesting given how questionable his humanity is in the first place, because you every so often get these moments where you see him morally challenged. One of these moments is within the Blue Hawaii arc, said moment being basically the only redeeming quality of that arc otherwise.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I'm not gonna try and convince someone who doesn't seem willing to give a **** regardless. You do you.

Isn't Giorno just Jotaro 2?
Giorno's more than constantly stoic, has motivations, has better powers than "I hit you really hard and that's it until the end", pushes inspiration to his teammates instead of just standing there because he's just too cool to do anything and his cold and calculated demeanor honestly makes him stand out from most protagonists for the better as his heartless rampages are some of the most memorable scenes in Jojo for me. Sure, Jotaro gets fleshed out in part 4 and even more so alongside being shown he's honestly pretty terrible at parenting in 6 but it's not ****ing worth Stardust Crusaders

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
If even one more of you says "Devil May Cry V" I'm going to personally real impact your ass.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Fie upon thee, charlatan! Thine assertion be a falsehood, and thine schemes be most wicked!
What the alas didst thee just ****ing sayeth to me, thee dram wench? i’ll has't thee knoweth i graduat'd top of mine own class in the navy seals, and i’ve been involv'd in num'rous secret raids on al-quaeda, and i has't ov'r 300 confirm'd kills. I am did train in g'rilla warfare and i’m the top snip'r in the entire us cap-a-pe f'rces. Thou art nothing to me but just anoth'r targeteth. I shall wipeth thee the alas out with precision the likes of which hast nev'r been seen bef're on this earth, marketh mine own ****ing w'rds. Thee bethink thee can receiveth hence with declaring yond the horror to me ov'r the int'rnet? bethink again, alas'r. As we speaketh i am contacting mine own secret netw'rk of spies across the usa and thy ip is being trac'd even but now so thee bett'r prepareth f'r the st'rm, maggot. The st'rm yond wipes out the pathetic dram thing thee calleth thy life. You’re ****ing dead, peat. I can beest anywh're, anytime, and i can killeth thee in ov'r seven hundr'd ways, and that’s just with mine own bareth hands. Not only am i extensively did train in unarm'd combat, but i has't access to the entire arsenal of the unit'd states marine c'rps and i shall useth t to its full extent to wipeth thy mis'rable rampallian off the visage of the continent, thee dram the horror. If 't be true only thee couldst has't known what unholy retribution thy dram “clev'r” comment wast about to bringeth down upon thee, haply thee wouldst has't did hold thy ****ing tongue. But thee couldn’t, thee didn’t, and anon you’re paying the price, thee goddamn clotpole. I shall the horror fury all ov'r thee and thee shall drowneth in t. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo

D

Deleted member

Get real tired of people blaming PSASBR being a ginormous failure on the roster when that was the least of its problems. No amount of Crash and Spyro cluld have salvaged such atrocious gameplay.
He's the most iconic but he's arguably the worst Jojo
Between not liking pizza and Star Wars, stanning a Power Rangers ripoff and then THIS, it really makes me wonder how we're still friends.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
You don't have to care about Erdrick being in or not, but you're coming across as a troll who just wants to rile up reactions.
On the contrary. I would love the Erdrick to be in. And despite how you’re totally just jumping to heated conclusions again, it’s not cause I wanna make people mad.

In fact, you’re probably the only one who is for some reason.

Me saying “meh, nah” has absolutely no bearing on if he is in or not so I don’t know why you would take this so personally

Notice how all the leakers started to really hone on Erdrick after the codename was made public?

Not saying Erdrick's fake, but it's kind of obvious that a lot of those fake leakers probably just made the same quick assumption that everyone else did.
Shhh don’t mention the fact that lots of people with big names are guessing also

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Get real tired of people blaming PSASBR being a ginormous failure on the roster when that was the least of its problems. No amount of Crash and Spyro cluld have salvaged such atrocious gameplay.

Between not liking pizza and Star Wars, stanning a Power Rangers ripoff and then THIS, it really makes me wonder how we're still friends.
SHISH YOU'RE JUST MAD BECAUSE VENTO AUREO PISSED YOU OFF THREE WEEKS IN A ROW AND HOW YOU BLAME GIORNO FOR WHAT HAPPENED IN THE LAST ACTUAL EPISODE WHEN EVERYONE WAS TO BLAME

D

Deleted member

On the topic of Sony. Sony just announced a new state of play on the 9th.
I stand by the PSABR devs having to work around a bunch of different clauses from different companies and no one in upper management having any faith in the game being the reason it turned out the way it did.
Come on lads, they were just trying their best under corporate ****ery.
Problem with PSASBR roster seems to be the opposite of Smash rosterwise, where the devs dont get to choose characters.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

The leakers started honing in on Erdrick being Brave because Vergeben was the one saying a Square character would be in in the first place.
On the contrary. I would love the Erdrick to be in. And despite how you’re totally just jumping to heated conclusions again, it’s not cause I wanna make people mad.

In fact, you’re probably the only one who is for some reason.

Me saying “meh, nah” has absolutely no bearing on if he is in or not so I don’t know why you would take this so personally
There are no conclusions I jumped to. I told you how I perceived you. That is honesty. I think I'll stop responding to this conversation for your own good at this point.

Flyboy

Smash Hero
While on the subject of PSASBR, I shared a roster I made on the thread SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 made about a potential sequel and I kinda wanted to share it here too:
Ape Escape-Spike
Battle Arena Toshinde-Eiji Shinjo
BioShock-Big Daddy, Elizabeth
Bloodborne-The Hunter

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night-Alucard
Crash Bandicoot-Crash Bandicoot, Coco Bandicoot, Dr. Neo Cortex
Dead Space-Isaac Clarke
Devil May Cry V-Dante
Doko Demo Issyo-Toro Inoue
Fat Princess-Fat Princess
Gex-Gex
God of War-Kratos, Zeus
Gravity Rush-Kat
Heavenly Sword-Nariko
Horizon Zero Dawn-Aloy
Infamous-Cole MacGrath, Delsin Rowe
Jak and Daxter-Jak and Daxter
Jumping Flash-Robbit
Killzone-Colonel Radec
Knack-Knack
The Last of Us-Ellie

LittleBigPlanet-Sackboy
MediEvil-Sir Daniel Fortesque
Metal Gear-Raiden
Nioh-William
Oddworld-Abe
PaRappa the Rapper-Parappa
Ratchet & Clank-Ratchet & Clank, Captain Quark
Rayman-Rayman
Resident Evil-Jill Valentine

Roscoe McQueen Firefighter Extreme-Roscoe McQueen
Sly Cooper-Sly Cooper, Murphy, Bentley
Spyro the Dragon-Spyro
Syphon Filter-Gabriel Logan

Starhawk-Emmett Graves
Tearaway-Iota/Atoi
Tekken-Heihachi Mishima
Tomb Raider-Lara Croft
Twisted Metal-Sweet Tooth
Um Jammer Lammy-Lammy
Uncharted-Nathan Drake
Wild Arms-Rudy Roughnight
A lot of these overlap with my own, which I like. We had both Rudy and Virginia from Wild Arms, 2B from NieR Automata, and some other stuff but I also am super glad to see Elizabeth Comstock in here.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
What the alas didst thee just ****ing sayeth to me, thee dram wench? i’ll has't thee knoweth i graduat'd top of mine own class in the navy seals, and i’ve been involv'd in num'rous secret raids on al-quaeda, and i has't ov'r 300 confirm'd kills. I am did train in g'rilla warfare and i’m the top snip'r in the entire us cap-a-pe f'rces. Thou art nothing to me but just anoth'r targeteth. I shall wipeth thee the alas out with precision the likes of which hast nev'r been seen bef're on this earth, marketh mine own ****ing w'rds. Thee bethink thee can receiveth hence with declaring yond the horror to me ov'r the int'rnet? bethink again, alas'r. As we speaketh i am contacting mine own secret netw'rk of spies across the usa and thy ip is being trac'd even but now so thee bett'r prepareth f'r the st'rm, maggot. The st'rm yond wipes out the pathetic dram thing thee calleth thy life. You’re ****ing dead, peat. I can beest anywh're, anytime, and i can killeth thee in ov'r seven hundr'd ways, and that’s just with mine own bareth hands. Not only am i extensively did train in unarm'd combat, but i has't access to the entire arsenal of the unit'd states marine c'rps and i shall useth t to its full extent to wipeth thy mis'rable rampallian off the visage of the continent, thee dram the horror. If 't be true only thee couldst has't known what unholy retribution thy dram “clev'r” comment wast about to bringeth down upon thee, haply thee wouldst has't did hold thy ****ing tongue. But thee couldn’t, thee didn’t, and anon you’re paying the price, thee goddamn clotpole. I shall the horror fury all ov'r thee and thee shall drowneth in t. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo
Nay thee

symbolstenfold

D

Deleted member

So they pretty much announced nothing, then?
Actually, Medievil remake is going to be shown (finally) and according to Daniel Ahmad (ZhugeEx), an actual insider, this presentation has better info than last time.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
for your own good
Bro just ignore me mate you’re literally the only one mad at me for playing a numbers game instead of a heartfelt war for my surefire winning side so it’s probably better for *you* to just ignore me because I don’t give a **** man lol you also got this irrationally angry when I pranked the thread so

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
That's Joseph, not Jotaro.
Mama mia, that's a spicy take.
Giorno's more than constantly stoic, has motivations, has better powers than "I hit you really hard and that's it until the end", pushes inspiration to his teammates instead of just standing there because he's just too cool to do anything and his cold and calculated demeanor honestly makes him stand out from most protagonists for the better as his heartless rampages are some of the most memorable scenes in Jojo for me. Sure, Jotaro gets fleshed out in part 4 and even more so alongside being shown he's honestly pretty terrible at parenting in 6 but it's not ****ing worth Stardust Crusaders
Giorno made power of friendship, aka Resolve, cool. I don't care what anyone says, he's my favorite JoJo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom