• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Opossum: "Please my family is dying stop posting images, links and embedded youtube videos"
Everyone here: "We shall make it a swift death"
The images are fine if they don't stretch the page. Video embeds are what kills.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Japan's already got video game movies down...

Adaptions like Professor Layton and the Eternal Diva and Ace Attorney are considered some of the greatest video game movies of all time

Hollywood is a whole 'nother story entirely.
Hell while we're on that topic

Sonic OVA is a failed TV show pitch and that's still so much better than most of the western Sonic media adaptions that it's not even funny.

You could just give that a theater release some 20+ years later and I think a whole lot less people would be upset with it than with what we're getting now. Not that it's saying much.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Fight the power
Embed 400 videos in one post, causing every opossum on earth to die at the same time

D

Deleted member

Keep embedding videos so we can purge the mobile users for their weakness, only the strong are allowed to browse smashboards.com

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Ya know at this point, maybe we should consider removing the ability to post videos and media entirely, if it keeps getting out of hand like this

Just a thought...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ya know at this point, maybe we should consider removing the ability to post videos and media entirely, if it keeps getting out hand like this

Just a thought...
That seems like it would be wildly inconvenient, no need to go from one extreme to another here. Just don't embed a bunch of stuff at once.

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Speaking of good songs...

Sorry to dampen the mood with an emotional song, but it can't go without being mentioned whenever the words "good" and "song" touch eachother.
Swear to my Bones is better

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Fight the power
Embed 400 videos in one post, causing every opossum on earth to die at the same time
Fool, that will only cause opossum to evolve to survive and become even more powerful than we are currently.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
My issue with embedding is that it can sometimes completely screw up the way this site is formatted on mobile, as sometimes the media go off the page completely, meaning that I have to scroll left and right to read some posts on what's set up to be vertical only site.

Alright, enough of that, did you know that Space Jam's website is still up?

D

Deleted member

Idk... it's just that this issue seems to pop up a lot

At least let there be a limit cap in terms of how many embeds can be posted per page or something.
That seems more sensible. May have a limit of like, 5 non spoilered embeds per page.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
In fact, embedded video's are nicer for mobile users cause you can have the song play while reading the forum, which you can't do with links

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom