• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

The worst thing about it is I wouldn't have expected her to clean it up if she told me. Just let them out in the garage so they can move and I'll hurry home to take care of them. But she went out of her way to lie because she thought she'd have to take care of them and wanted an alibi I guess for why she couldn't? So I stayed at work for another two hours then went to grab something to eat THEN came home because I was unaware.

That's what pissed me off the most.
jesus ****ing christ that's a whole step above singing and eating your food or whatever

your dogs could've got sick and straight up died, animals are super vulnerable to their own body waste, especially if the waste was excreted because they were sick in the first place

Last edited by a moderator:

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
I actually went to try to find a gameplay video for Panty Party and came up thoroughly disappointed.

Not because the gameplay isn't fascinating but because every voiced cutscene made me want to claw my own ears off.

Thankfully YouTube had my back and distracted me with this.

So now I'm distracting you with this.

You're welcome.
I'm addicted to Binging with Babish. Quality YouTube stuff right here.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Diddy Kong Diddy Kong is already in though...
And I even did this before Diddy was in Brawl.

Why people still haven't recognised me for my prophetic abilities is beyond me.

Also no I don't care about this being 51 pages back. Thread moves way too fast for it's own good.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
I don't know, but I do know that I've seen exactly one confirmed incel on the Splatoon subreddit, and that was because that subreddit is so well behaved normally that when someone started trolling another person looked at their post history and it turned into horrified rubbernecking. Dude shaved his girlfriend's cat as some kind of revenge for something.

But then the Splatoon fandom is usually really good and the Pokemon fandom is usually almost as bad as the Sonic fandom, so that might uh

That might explain something.
It's really no surprise, the Pokémon fanbase has a similar problem to Sonic's where while it has the same tone consistent across its media, each game tends to have a different direction from each other that lend well to infighting and Gen Wars. So you have a lot of pulling and tugging over whether the games should be more story focused, how much post-game there should be, which one had the better campaign, etc. On top of that, there's also other conflicts like the casual vs. competitive conflict, the Go vs. core, the different anime fractions such as XY vs SM or even Origins and Generations, among other things. That type of infighting lend well to a lot of negativity in the fanbase since there's no shortage of topics to bicker over, which easily attracts some of the worst fans you'll ever run into.

D

Deleted member

Another trailer for Detective Pikachu, dunno if this was shared already but whatever.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
It wouldn't be the first time something involving panties slipped under the radar.

In all seriousness, who the hell thought that video game would in any way be appropriate for kids?
Classic SpongeBob getting away with this scene is one of the reasons why Seasons 1-3 are a national treasure.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Detective Pikachu looks good. It's quite a damn strange contrast with Sonic's movie design... which I think is horrible.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Goddammit I binged Babish and made myself hungry.

I knew it was coming and I did it anyway.

Well, there's your first mistake.
Eh.

Still wasn't the worst thing I've seen all day.

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Another trailer for Detective Pikachu, dunno if this was shared already but whatever.
Can May 10th just get here already?

I've been hearing nothing but good things about this film, and it's about time that we had a movie that broke the Hollywood video game adaptation curse after 26 years of countless failed attempts.

Too bad Sonic's gonna give us the usual game movie schlock shortly after

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Can May 10th just get here already?

I've been hearing nothing but good things about this film, and it's about time that we had a movie that broke the Hollywood video game adaptation curse after 26 years of countless failed attempts.

Too bad Sonic's gonna give us the usual game movie schlock shortly after
wait it releases may 10th?

that's only in like 8 days jesus

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Jesus Christ that's radical

Jesus Christ that's radical
You could say it's smoking sexy style even.

There you go, a DMC reference in this thread, my job here is done-

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
idk if Inasked this but would youbratber P5A be made as a arcsys 2D like game or an arcsys GG like game
Oh God, he's stroking.

Anyway, 3D. The new P5 visual effects look much better fully realized in 3D.

Also, I'd rather have a genreral megaten fighting game.

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
3D. The new P5 visual effects look much better fully realized in 3D.

Also, I'd rather have a genreral megaten fighting game.
3D is also just what arcsys does now - their 2D games are either ports of old games or use assets from old games (like CTB)

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
3D is also just what arcsys does now - their 2D games are either ports of old games or use assets from old games (like CTB)
Nah, that's only because they have to different developer teams and one has released more games recently.

Team Blue handles the 2D games while Team Red handles the 3D games. As far as I know they haven't merged the teams together as of yet.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So many broken image avis

It's like Thanos snapped half of everyone's avatars away.
they look fine on my end

so it's more like thanos snapped your perception of the avis specifically

so really that's more of a reality stone thing then

the lore expands

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Wait isn't that Chronobound's gimmick?
O O F.

I was pretty sure for awhile my huge posts made me “Chronobound-Lite” because of the length. But I don’t think I could make a thesis like he has.
Ok I guess I gotta take this back now.
You’re heckin right.

Get ready for a new era of Scolposting.

I’ve always been beyond science. Take that, athiests!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom