• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
View attachment 214913

That's...that's genuinely concerning.
Judging by the gameplay pics I think it's an arena fighter that you literally play as a magical pair of panties which would be somewhat understandable but there's clearly a sexual aspect there and the rest of the game shamelessly shows it's lewd factor. For ****'s sake PEGI bump it up to 12 or something at the very least

D

Deleted member

A friend ****ing showed me this the other day. It's PEGI age rating? 7+.

Someone looked at this trash and felt it was appropriate for 7 year olds
super smash brothers ultimate contains fantasy violence and weapons. it is not appropriate for anyone below the age of twelve

panty party, on the other hand is totally fine. it's just a party with underwear. completely appropriate

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
New email.

Huzzah.

View attachment 214901

I'm sorry what?

View attachment 214906

I'm sorry what?
Huh

I feel like it wasn't that long ago that that sort of game would be associated with the PlayStation.

In fact I think I have an image of the old console stereotypes (sorry it's for ants, but I can't find a better version at the moment), some of which have aged better than others

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Judging by the gameplay pics I think it's an arena fighter that you literally play as a magical pair of panties which would be somewhat understandable but there's clearly a sexual aspect there and the rest of the game shamelessly shows it's lewd factor. For ****'s sake PEGI bump it up to 12 or something at the very least
Wait.

Arena fighter? That's almost the last thing I expected for this game to be, and that's only cause a tournament fighter has it beat...

Tell me, how deep are its mechanics?

HOW DEEP ARE ITS MECHANICS, GWEN?

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Wait.

Arena fighter? That's almost the last thing I expected for this game to be, and that's only cause a tournament fighter has it beat...

Tell me, how deep are its mechanics?

HOW DEEP ARE ITS MECHANICS, GWEN?
Panty Party for EVO 2019.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

EVO 2020 looking wild with Shovel Knight Showdown and Panty Party. What's gonna be the next game to join?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

It took me some time to make this, but I made what would be my dream Fighter Pass:
7917950F-93C7-4B13-BCE9-EB28AF97D0FC.jpeg

The last pick was the hardest to choose since it was between Steve, Banjo, Spyro and Pauline. If we had a sixth spot I would easily put Steve and Spyro.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I have to wonder if there's enough people in the west that would be willing to buy this unironically.
It's ironic that you use a XB2 pic for that because that's the fastest way to show the two primary responses to this game:

D0rd5GmU8AA50zN.jpg

d41.jpg

Judging by the gameplay pics I think it's an arena fighter that you literally play as a magical pair of panties whi-
I'm sorry what.

1556813692039.png

Gwen what the actual **** am I watching.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Oh damn, she moved out?

What's the story staindgrey staindgrey
I'm surprised you didn't see that story.

She saw my dogs sitting in their cages in their own poop and vomit after getting sick on something then left them there and lied about it to go **** her boyfriend.

So I told her to gtfo.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
The same reason most hot pervert garbage exists.
Apperently it's actually Just sentient panties fighting each other, not a pervert game
(although it is pretty... Peculiar)

Edit: I should Read the full page instead of responding to the first message I see

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

y'all hating, panty party is one of the most intricate and complex fighting games of our generation. it's a solid evo contender if i'm being honest

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I feel like i’m not getting xenoblade 2’s combat when I tried it out for the first time.

I hit buttons and move around but i’m trying to get the timing part and when I do what.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
View attachment 214907
staindgrey staindgrey xD This is the Midna drawing I was referring to when I said that I had drawn her before. I didn't add the Fused Shadow because holy hell it is ridiculously hard to draw.
That looks FANTASTIC. I love it. Do you have a portfolio of your other work I can show my codirector?

D

Deleted member

She saw my dogs sitting in their cages in their own poop and vomit after getting sick on something then left them there and lied about it to go **** her boyfriend.

So I told her to gtfo.
what the **** is wrong with her

that's just straight up animal abuse

good on you for kicking her out

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
A friend ****ing showed me this the other day. It's PEGI age rating? 7+.

Someone looked at this trash and felt it was appropriate for 7 year olds
It wouldn't be the first time something involving panties slipped under the radar.

In all seriousness, who the hell thought that video game would in any way be appropriate for kids?

Roberk

Smash Champion

So I told her to gtfo.
:046::046::046:ROOMATE IS GONE:046::046::046:
:046::046::046:ROOMATE IS GONE:046::046::046:

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138

So I told her to gtfo.
That's....
Horrible, damn

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Super Panty Brothers

Mario's boxers from Odyssey vs. Shulk's trunks and Links shorts

Wario's thong is OP

Last edited:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
what the **** is wrong with her

that's just straight up animal abuse

good on you for kicking her out
The worst thing about it is I wouldn't have expected her to clean it up if she told me. Just let them out in the garage so they can move and I'll hurry home to take care of them. But she went out of her way to lie because she thought she'd have to take care of them and wanted an alibi I guess for why she couldn't? So I stayed at work for another two hours then went to grab something to eat THEN came home because I was unaware.

That's what pissed me off the most.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
The worst thing about it is I wouldn't have expected her to clean it up if she told me. Just let them out in the garage so they can move and I'll hurry home to take care of them. But she went out of her way to lie because she thought she'd have to take care of them and wanted an alibi I guess for why she couldn't? So I stayed at work for another two hours then went to grab something to eat THEN came home because I was unaware.

That's what pissed me off the most.
And to think people say laziness is a sign of intelligence

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I actually went to try to find a gameplay video for Panty Party and came up thoroughly disappointed.

Not because the gameplay isn't fascinating but because every voiced cutscene made me want to claw my own ears off.

Thankfully YouTube had my back and distracted me with this.

So now I'm distracting you with this.

You're welcome.

D

Deleted member

It wouldn't be the first time something involving panties slipped under the radar.

In all seriousness, who the hell thought that video game would in any way be appropriate for kids?
To be fair, apart from dealing with underwear that fight, the game just seems stupid rather than anything raunchy.
I asked this a few days ago and I would like to ask this again with better phrasing, If I were interested in reading Marvel Comics where should I start?

I am mostly interested in Stories about or that involve Doctor Strange or any of the Characters that may come into the MCU later like the X-Men/Fantastic Four.
Was tired to reply to this yesterday, but many times it requires a bit of searching as quality runs vary due to the characters changing writers quite frequently. I remember someone mentioning The Oath with Doctor Strange, and Hickman's run on the F4 being great but dunno much about them.

I started my Marvel reading with vol 1 & 2 of Runaways which is a solid series (dunno how is the Hulu series). Currently Im reading the newest Spiderman run which has a fun setting with Peter and MJ together again, JJJ as an ally of Spiderman, Fisk aka the Kingpin being the major of NY and Peter also having one of his rogues as a roomate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom