• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
The folks in this thread are pretty dope for caring about other people who they don’t know except for their profile pic or their Discord.

Most of society seems to judge based on skin color, gender, or some other stuff when really it just comes down to what makes us who we are, and we do to make the world a positive place. Or at least what we all do to make the world a better place, the way I see it.

That’s pretty cool. Keep it that way guys. As much as some Smash fans are the absolute worst, keep up the good stuff. It just seems like everybody here has a different story, yet we all hang out in the same thread.

I don’t know, sometimes I just feel inspired by that. Not everyone is that friendly, so it can be refreshing.

Last edited:

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Nah, the real reason on why I don't do face reveals is because I don't want to flex on you guys privacy reasons, I'm not comfortable showing off my face to complete strangers.

But to those whole fell to the Rickroll

Got eem
Funny you mention that... I showed my face in a forum about a decade ago, and with my actual name tied to boot. Since then, I still talk to the same guys on discord, and we've been pretty much calling each other by our actual names rather than our account ones. That was when the internet was obviously a less-secure place than it is now.

View attachment 213925

I'm sorry, what was that? You'll never what? Hm? Go on, say it again, punk.
GAME THEORY: PERSONA 5 IS A SEQUEL TO PULP FICTION!?

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
The folks in this thread are pretty dope for caring about other people who they don’t know except for their profile pic or their Discord.

Most of society seems to judge based on skin color, gender, or some other stuff when really it just comes down to what makes us who we are, and we do to make the world a positive place. Or at least what we all do to make the world a better place, the way I see it.

That’s pretty cool. Keep it that way guys. As much as some Smash fans are the absolute worst, keep up the good stuff. It just seems like everybody here has a different story, yet we all hang out in the same thread.

I don’t know, sometimes I just feel inspired by that. Not everyone is that friendly, so it can be refreshing.
I like the think my natural friendship aura radiates throughout this thread~

But the truth is you guys are just rad :drshrug:

Roberk

Smash Champion
Me: I've got a paper due tonight with exams to study for.

Also Me: M A R B L E S

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Nah, the real reason on why I don't do face reveals is because I don't want to flex on you guys privacy reasons, I'm not comfortable showing off my face to complete strangers.

Got eem
I don’t only cause I want to be enigmatic.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
likes.PNG

Yes...

ezgif-2-a902aefeeba0.gif

YEEEEEEEEEEES.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
"In case y'all need one more song... Y'know what, no more songs relating to how I feel currently. That wouldn't be me, right? Here's one more quote off the ol' block, not to hitch off others again.

This world needs love. Memes and people are fragile. At one moment, they're perfectly fine, next thing you know, they're off. Internet strangers are always something you gotta look out for, but isn't it amazing how we've become a knit community, all because of some game that smelly eSport players love?

So remember to use my meme folder wisely, and for good. It's been an honor being your Scott, and if I come back, I'll be happy to hear that you all missed me. Having to deal with depression, hearing that is always a relief. So... For one last time...

Hey y'all, Scott here.

I will always be here."

-What I assume to be the final message Tots wants me to relay

KMDP

Smash Legend

Got eem
Funny you mention that... I showed my face in a forum about a decade ago, and with my actual name tied to boot. Since then, I still talk to the same guys on discord, and we've been pretty much calling each other by our actual names rather than our account ones. That was when the internet was obviously a less-secure place than it is now.

GAME THEORY: PERSONA 5 IS A SEQUEL TO PULP FICTION!?
While I've revealed my name publicly here (which has to be, like, 500 pages ago at this point).

I've only revealed my face to one person on this forum.

D

Deleted member

Tomorrow, I will build something for TotsBS in Minecraft.
Maybe even today.

Last edited by a moderator:

Noipoi

Howdy!
"In case y'all need one more song... Y'know what, no more songs relating to how I feel currently. That wouldn't be me, right? Here's one more quote off the ol' block, not to hitch off others again.

This world needs love. Memes and people are fragile. At one moment, they're perfectly fine, next thing you know, they're off. Internet strangers are always something you gotta look out for, but isn't it amazing how we've become a knit community, all because of some game that smelly eSport players love?

So remember to use my meme folder wisely, and for good. It's been an honor being your Scott, and if I come back, I'll be happy to hear that you all missed me. Having to deal with depression, hearing that is always a relief. So... For one last time...

Hey y'all, Scott here.

I will always be here."

I signed up to ****post about Smash

I didn’t sign up for this

E6482E3E-F270-40FE-A6AE-16F207AB4AB2.jpeg

I didn’t ask to care about you ****ers

Shroob

Sup?

This thread's basically a small community at this point.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion

This is pretty much why I have such a positive and innocent perception of this forum. I was called out for putting it on a high pedestal, being told that this forum has its share of toxicity. No doubt they are right to the claim because they've been around longer and more frequently and have seen things I haven't.

Regardless of what those moments have done to them, it's the reinforcements they give out to Faygoshill when we had that short scare of them being banned like if it was forever, and now Tots whose decision to leave was due to depression and health concerns.

You guys are ridiculously cool, and although Smashboards isn't perfect, nor is our community, you guys in particular are cool. This site isn't a water well that you can just poison with with a turd drop or two. 'Tis much bigger than that.

Last edited:

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
This thread's basically a small community at this point.
Why do you think I've sticked around this long?
I signed up to ****post about Smash

I didn’t sign up for this

View attachment 213932

I didn’t ask to care about you ****ers
Jokes on you for having emotions.

It's okay I care about y'all too and I consider most of you guys actual friends.

D

Deleted member

Hey y'all, Scott here.

I will always be here."

Scott will always be in our hearts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom