• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
UtopianPoyzin receives a hatchet from an unknown sponsor.

Pokechu, Shroob, Haida, and V tell each other ghost stories to lighten the mood.

Zeke the Zekenator goes to sleep.

SonicSmasher1, Erdrick, Nancy Drew, and Cyndane sleep in shifts.

Evoker bashes Iridium's head in with a mace.

Smashing Ramen, Captain America, and Just a Penguin discuss the games and what might happen in the morning.

Joker is awoken by nightmares.

Katniss loses sight of where she is.

ShinyLegendary looks at the night sky.

Dyllybirdy sets up camp for the night.

How do repeat suggestions keep getting revived between games?

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Too many crushes.

The struggle of being polyamory. Aside from being forgotten about all the time :emptysheep:
Just be like me. Develop a crush on a girl, struggle to get close, accept the inevitability that she's not into you/is into someone else, get sad/angsty about it, then get over it and return to normal until the cycle repeats.

Works every time.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Just be like me. Develop a crush on a girl, struggle to get close, accept the inevitability that she's not into you/is into someone else, get sad/angsty about it, then get over it and return to normal until the cycle repeats.

Works every time.
Stop it that’s my thing.

Also who’s next?

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
*switches to Smashboards Ruby*
View attachment 213859
Oh god, this is so pretty. Ya'll are red. Everyone is red. Everything... is red! This... this is equality!
I have finally seen the truth. I have finally attained heaven. I have been converted to SB's custom themes gang
Red? Equality? Hmmm... It sounds like Thanos, but I beg to differ. Oh no, it's way worse...

I'm sorry Shish-Kebab, but the truth is finally out!
GAME_THEORY_SHISHOE.jpg

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Cyndane questions her sanity.

Smashing Ramen receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

Just a Penguin, Erdrick, and V track down and kill UtopianPoyzin.

Dyllybirdy, Evoker, ShinyLegendary, and SonicSmasher1 hunt for other tributes.

Katniss sprains her ankle while running away from Nancy Drew.

Joker receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor.

Shroob, Zeke the Zekenator, Captain America, and Pokechu raid Haida's camp while he is hunting.

I feel like one of these events is true...

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Hey y'all, Scott here.

I come bearing a gift. Tots' reason for givin' himself the axe, and a final message. He asked me to deliver both of these to this thread.

So, here's the thing

The thing about Etika was essentially a catalyst. The reason why I deleted my account was due to a buildup of a great amount of things, so when the whole thing went down early morning, I thought it was the perfect time to just say "**** it". On the IRL side of things, it's been pretty... Well, not great. Primarily it's been things going south and health. Right now, I'm currently a semi-interim assistant manager at my department, real good job. Recently, however, my hours have been getting cut slowly, which of course, hurts the bank account a lot. I haven't been able to find out why, so I've just been stressed about that a heavily lot.

That's as much as I'll go into IRL, since other than that, it's really personal stuff. Though, that really ain't the end of it. Health-wise, I'm concerned. I've learned that my father has been going through some heavy stuff with his heart lately, and all of a sudden, his eye-sight is starting to go out, too. The thing is? This **** is hereditary. So recently, I've been starting to drink more new stuff outside my horizon, so this might be what's at play, but I've been having an unstable heart rate at some points in the day, sometimes, which is what my father had from the start. Of course, this can be very much me being busy at the moment, but you never know. Going to get checked out.

However, on top of that, good ol' depression has been crawling back like a ************. It's been a battle I've been having to deal with ever since the beginning of middle school. Right now? Two years graduated, since, so it's been a LONG while. So combine that with how I've been feeling about the site and my activity -- which is also the cherry on top of all these reasons why, before I deleted my account, posted way less frequently and considered deleting my account multiple times -- and you got yourself why I just ended up deleting my account.

There are other reasons, too, but those are the main ones. I think a break from the site, a FULL break, is best for me, so I can take some time for myself. Wanna get rid of any distractions, so if it means deleting my account to help me out, so be it.

I will always be there. Even if it doesn't look like it, and I may be gone for a while.

It may take me a month, or it may take me much longer.

Just know that while Scott the Woz still posts every Sunday and exists.

I will always still be alive.

In the words of Shigesato Itoi when Satoru Iwata passed away

"When I'm parting with a friend, regardless of the circumstances, I find it best to just say... "See you later. We'll meet again." After all, we're friends."

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Just spent my evening learning how to use the Hat in Time Editor Tools.

I made a big cookie platform that floats around. It's been a productive day.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Katniss stays awake all night.

Shroob tends to Pokechu's wounds.

Haida tries to sing himself to sleep.

Evoker destroys SonicSmasher1's supplies while he is asleep.

V and Erdrick talk about the tributes still alive.

Joker tends to his wounds.

Dyllybirdy poisons Nancy Drew's drink. She drinks it and dies.

ShinyLegendary and Smashing Ramen talk about the tributes still alive.

Captain America is unable to start a fire and sleeps without warmth.

Just a Penguin tries to treat his infection.

Cyndane screams for help.

Zeke the Zekenator cries himself to sleep.

Something happens, I think...

Noipoi

Howdy!
Hey y'all, Scott here.

I come bearing a gift. Tots' reason for givin' himself the axe, and a final message. He asked me to deliver both of these to this thread.

So, here's the thing

The thing about Etika was essentially a catalyst. The reason why I deleted my account was due to a buildup of a great amount of things, so when the whole thing went down early morning, I thought it was the perfect time to just say "**** it". On the IRL side of things, it's been pretty... Well, not great. Primarily it's been things going south and health. Right now, I'm currently a semi-interim assistant manager at my department, real good job. Recently, however, my hours have been getting cut slowly, which of course, hurts the bank account a lot. I haven't been able to find out why, so I've just been stressed about that a heavily lot.

That's as much as I'll go into IRL, since other than that, it's really personal stuff. Though, that really ain't the end of it. Health-wise, I'm concerned. I've learned that my father has been going through some heavy stuff with his heart lately, and all of a sudden, his eye-sight is starting to go out, too. The thing is? This **** is hereditary. So recently, I've been starting to drink more new stuff outside my horizon, so this might be what's at play, but I've been having an unstable heart rate at some points in the day, sometimes, which is what my father had from the start. Of course, this can be very much me being busy at the moment, but you never know. Going to get checked out.

However, on top of that, good ol' depression has been crawling back like a ************. It's been a battle I've been having to deal with ever since the beginning of middle school. Right now? Two years graduated, since, so it's been a LONG while. So combine that with how I've been feeling about the site and my activity -- which is also the cherry on top of all these reasons why, before I deleted my account, posted way less frequently and considered deleting my account multiple times -- and you got yourself why I just ended up deleting my account.

There are other reasons, too, but those are the main ones. I think a break from the site, a FULL break, is best for me, so I can take some time for myself. Wanna get rid of any distractions, so if it means deleting my account to help me out, so be it.

I will always be there. Even if it doesn't look like it, and I may be gone for a while.

"When I'm parting with a friend, regardless of the circumstances, I find it best to just say... "See you later. We'll meet again." After all, we're friends."
Would ya look at that, it's raining.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Smashing Ramen scares Pokechu off.

V questions his sanity.

ShinyLegendary stalks Joker.

Zeke the Zekenator stalks Katniss.

Just a Penguin is pricked by thorns while picking berries.

SonicSmasher1 scares Haida off.

Cyndane hunts for other tributes.

Erdrick scares Captain America off.

Evoker attacks Dyllybirdy, but he manages to escape.

Shroob discovers a river.

We're in the no deaths zone now!

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Hey y'all, Scott here.

So, here's the thing

Oh

Well, best to luck for him and his future, and Tots, if you do read this, you're always welcome to come back.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
Hey y'all, Scott here.

So, here's the thing

uuSbbuN.jpg

Godspeed, Tots. We'll be waiting for ya.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Hey y'all, Scott here.

So, here's the thing

****, man
The health stuff is scary, but huge props to him for becoming aware of everything and address the issues going on.

If you are reading this Scottchad: Best wishes for you man, take your time.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
For how dumb this is, this is extraordinarily high effort.
What haven't I done that isn't outrageously dumb? lmao.

Hey y'all, Scott here.

So, here's the thing

I...Hmmm, it feels very inappropriate to say now. Perhaps another time. I was working on something and included you in on it, and I'll still put it out in memory of your membership here with us. Should you stumble upon it or are given the piece by a friend through some conduit online, I hope it brings back some fond memories on here. You will be missed, Tots. God speed with life and here's to hoping you pull through the heaps of steep hills life is throwing your way.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

Works every time.
Bold of you to assume I'm not already in a relationship with someone and flat out told most of the others that I do in fact have a crush on them.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
nostalgia_goggles.png

Oh, he also included this reaction image at the end of his message.

Should've put that in there before.

D

Deleted member

Hey y'all, Scott here.

So, here's the thing

Hey mate, if you're reading this I hope your life gets better. Hope you make it back someday and if not it was always a pleasure having you around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom