• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

staindgrey staindgrey
It is difficult for me to choose my top three, because I like a lot of them like Spiderman, Black Panther and so on.
Deadpool is in it, though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Iridium

Smash Hero
Uh, I see Katniss has the most likes, so I have to go with that. Let me add the arena events and then it begins.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Top three favorite Marvel characters everyone, GO.
  1. Daredevil
  2. Jessica Drew
  3. Sue Storm
1. Captain America
2. Doctor Strange

Third place is a toss up between Scarlet Witch and (Scott Lang) Ant-Man. I was kind of fortunate enough that all four of my favorites have had big roles in the MCU lol.

D

Deleted member

i thought they all went extinct after BvS came out
Some of us managed to survive by gripping onto copies of All Star Superman and Killing Joke and never shutting up about how good they are.

Last edited by a moderator:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Probably in TwitchPlaysPokémon too back in the day

That's the plan ofc.
I mean right now:
-I only have paper and pencils
-My skill level still is mediocre
-My scanner is from the 90s

I still have a long way to go to actually deserve earnings for my work.

Discord my dude

I have the big giant massive fear of sending lewds on PMs here for reasons some peeps here know.
That’s why you have like a 1$ tier and a 5$ tier.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
deadpool is weird

he has cool moments but he also has a lot of really ****ed up moments that make you think "wow this is an irredeemable person" that's backed up by people because he's so cuhrazy random!!

MainJPW

M.T.A
Top three favorite Marvel characters everyone, GO.
  1. Daredevil
  2. Jessica Drew
  3. Sue Storm
1. Spider-Man
2. Wolverine
3. Iron Fist. Daredevil was close.
deadpool is weird

he has cool moments but he also has a lot of really ****ed up moments that make you think "wow this is an irredeemable person" that's backed up by people because he's so cuhrazy random!!
Then you remember the scenes with him and his daughter Ellie and all is well again.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So what would you say my drawings are worth?
Much more than mine :V

-You can foreshorten
-Do sexy faces
-Big booby :denzel:

You have much more experience ofc and more time doing this, so you should kick off a patreon instead as you have the quailty my dude.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Then you remember the scenes with him and his daughter Ellie and all is well again.

And then I remember the part where he gives up looking for his then kidnapped dead lover and living child and all is unwell again.

Last edited:

Iridium

Smash Hero
Screenshot_2019-04-28-17-39-46.png
Screenshot_2019-04-28-17-39-55.png

Noipoi Noipoi I already replaced the image for Poipoi there with the right one, but I lost space for screenshots, so bear with this for now.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
At least there's Discord for that... or just a huge PM :V
I still need to make it
I’m lazy and trying to decide how to handle inviting people to a huge pm lmao though for Art specifically we can just shove people into the one you and KMDP and I are in I guess

D

Deleted member

Oh yeah, Endgame was ****ing great
I cried when Ant-man sacrificed himself to blow Thanos ass.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Fixed for you, since you used the real names instead of the superhero names for the other two. I hope that's okay.
Lol it is. I didn't feel a need to since no one else has really taken the mantle of Daredevil outside of very brief moments. If I say "Spider-Woman", though, it could be like four or five different people.

And who calls Sue "The Invisible Woman" anymore, anyway.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Lol it is. I didn't feel a need to since no one else has really taken the mantle of Daredevil outside of very brief moments. If I say "Spider-Woman", though, it could be like four or five different people.

And who calls Sue "The Invisible Woman" anymore, anyway.
anyone who wants to contrast her and violet from the incredibles

MainJPW

M.T.A
And then I remember the part where he gives up looking for his then kidnapped dead lover and living child and all is unwell again.
Don’t get me wrong, I don’t like Deadpool.

I wasn’t a fan of Ellie growing up to become a delinquent either:

Like father like daughter I suppose. :mybodyisreggie:

At least she’s a mutant unlike her X-Men wannabe of a dad.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Okay so endgame spoilers but this picture from the movie is great:
007C7F42-B704-4368-9B7B-0307DC9DFF7F.jpeg

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
the killing joke movie is a classic : )
Get the **** out of my thread.

i thought they all went extinct after BvS came out
Honestly while the DC "cinematic universe" is mostly hot garbage almost everything else they put out is quality. Their comics are on par with Marvel, sometimes better sometimes worse, their animated stuff is always better than Marvel's (except that one time we won't talk about) and I think even despite the MCU's immense popularity the DC mainstays are more widely recognized as pop culture icons than Marvel's for anyone over the age of like twenty.

Before the MCU started raking in oodles of money I bet my parents couldn't even name the Avengers' big three other than Captain America. But they can name the entire Justice League.

1. Captain America
2. Doctor Strange

Third place is a toss up between Scarlet Witch and (Scott Lang) Ant-Man. I was kind of fortunate enough that all four of my favorites have had big roles in the MCU lol.
Yeah, none of my favorites did except Captain America, unless we count Daredevil as legitimately a part of the MCU. They did reference the Avengers movie, but everything that happened was entirely independent.

If they could have JUST BROUGHT CHARLIE COX'S DAREDEVIL OUT OF A PORTAL THAT'S ALL I WOULD HAVE NEEDED. COME ON DISNEY YOU'RE SWIMMING IN MONEY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom