• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
also occurs to me that we still don't actually know kasumi's thief codename yet, especially when that's all she'll be known as going into spinoffs (and cross promotions, right sakurai?)

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
also occurs to me that we still don't actually know kasumi's thief codename yet, especially when that's all she'll be known as going into spinoffs (and cross promotions, right sakurai?)
I'm going to go with "Dancer."

At first I thought that was too on the nose, but then I remembered Ryuji is Skull and Yusuke is Fox and then I realized subtlty is ****ing stupid.

Last edited:

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Every time a low quality ****poster gets Bandai, they get sent to the Soul Stone with Faygo.

Faygoshill: "On how many layers of ****posting are you?"
Random Memer: "I don't know, maybe copypasting a reddit link or two"
Faygoshill: "You are a little baby, watch this:...
View attachment 213086
That's the Russo brothers pfp right?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I mean that's how we got that recent artwork of girl Link so it can't be that bad
Hmm, yeah, but wasn't girl Link made by mistakes? Instead of by choices? 'cuz if that's the case, then the context is vastly different between R63 Demi-Fiend & Girl Link creation.
See what I was going for are "harsh truths that would wound the other person's spirit."

Which you've inadvertently stumbled upon regardless because I've worked so much third shift for so long that the light, it burrrns us.

View attachment 213088

I mean I do need to turn the heat on.

And I honestly respect these.

You're both alright in my book.
What a chill guy, glad I know you.:ultridley:
To those that have seen my work
Am I degenerate enough? :089:
As a fellow degenerate, I say you're pretty high on the list.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I'll laugh if it's "Royal".

D

Deleted member

Shoto, have I got a world to show you of artists drawing male characters as females.
View attachment 213092
Confused Duster.jpg

That... Is pretty weird I won't deny, I knew what Genderbent characters were like Bowsette for example that's a Genderbent Bowser but they look different not exactly like their male counterparts except with boobs.

If they wanted to do a Genderbent version of Demi-Fiend then by all means do so but why not make them look different instead of Fiend but with boobs.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
View attachment 213096
That... Is pretty weird I won't deny, I knew what Genderbent characters were like Bowsette for example that's a Genderbent Bowser but they look different not exactly like their male counterparts except with boobs.

If they wanted to do a Genderbent version of Demi-Fiend then by all means do so but why not make them look different instead of Fiend but with boobs.
Ohhhhhh man, there is a vaste world out there of that stuff, you just saw a small glimpse of it right now.:ultmewtwo:
"we added Royal from Persona 5: The Royal, so you can Royal while we subtly sell you The Royal"

View attachment 213098

"now how's that for Royal treatment?"
Finally, I can battle's Royal!
what I have done 2.gif

Thanks Sakurai!

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Well, that's because the restriction on Bowsette being "Is human" and "Is similar to Princess Peach" so really it's more of a fusion. A regular female Bowser would probably still be the giant turtle.

Well, keep in mind there are many fan-interpretations of female verisons of male characters, and that due to being a female version of the male character, she must retain some key features to make it clear they are one and the same. Demi-fiend himself is a shirtless dude in black shorts, so clothes-wise there aint a lot to work with.
Noipoi Noipoi

I'm going to need you

To make my icon

Sexy
Ya mean like this?
queen shroob.jpg

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Well, that's because the restriction on Bowsette being "Is human" and "Is similar to Princess Peach" so really it's more of a fusion. A regular female Bowser would probably still be the turtle.

Well, keep in mind there are many fan-interpretations of female verisons of male characters, and that due to being a female version of the male character, she must retain some key features to make it clear they are one and the same. Demi-fiend himself is a shirtless dude in black shorts, so clothes-wise there aint a lot to work with.

Ya mean like this?
View attachment 213104
I feel personally attacked.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
S-*urrrp*-sex s-sells, Noipoi! G-Gotta get my likes up! Need those likes, Noipoi! I NEED MY ****ING LIKES NOIPOI! I-I'M ADDICTED! I'M ADDICTED NOIPOI!
I'm both proud and disgusted.

Buuuut I say I'm more on the proud side.:ultkrool:

D

Deleted member

Ohhhhhh man, there is a vaste world out there of that stuff, you just saw a small glimpse of it right now.:ultmewtwo:
Oh I know there's way, Way more Rule 63 versions of characters out there it's so common that I've even seen a Geno one.

There's a rule 63 version of every character pretty much I was confused by why make it was almost identical to the original counterpart but with the only change being boobs, Why do that instead of changing it up more?

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
He's wearing a **** ton of Tron line tats.

Could just draw her in th-

Mods said:
*cough*

As I was saying I see your point.

Wait, do you really want to see my ****ty artwork?
View attachment 213103
I know for a fact I have said yes to this exact question at least once already.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Oh I know there's way, Way more Rule 63 versions of characters out there it's so common that I've even seen a Geno one.

There's a rule 63 version of every character pretty much I was confused by why make it was almost identical to the original counterpart but with the only change being boobs, Why do that instead of changing it up more?
Because zero imagination.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
The uncool thing with Pandora Heart is that since it came out in a time where fanbase weren't that open as they are now and the fact PH is a relatively obscure manga, there is very little lewd of it's characters, and even what there is is pretty soft all things considered.

So yeah, my girl Alice is safe.:4dedede:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
The uncool thing with Pandora Heart is that since it came out in a time where fanbase weren't that open as they are now and the fact PH is a relatively obscure manga, there is very little lewd of it's characters, and even what there is is pretty soft all things considered.

So yeah, my girl Alice is safe.:4dedede:
it took me five seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom