• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
For real, I do have a small ego, so much so I always compare myself to alot of you guys, even when I know I shouldn't, but I can't help it. :/

But when I got post like this:

You know, I feel a bit proud of myself and that make me happy. :) ....for a time. :/

Buuut before I go too downer here, I like to note it's late here, so i'm quit tired right now, so, don't take too seriously what I'm saying right now, just know I always try my best for you guys.
This is how life be, my classy bunny:
Perception_of_own_skill_(censored).png

I subject myself to the problem in the first panel too at times...
Pagliacci.png
But hey, that's why people exist to pick you right back up, and we have our moments where we bounce right back, eh?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
For those wondering why I very rarely get into arguments on this thread, it’s because my argument style typically obliterates my opponent from existence- it is powerful and must be used scarcely

For a glimpse, open up this spoiler if you dare.... it contains a reddit comment I found that perfectly personifies it!

C04E3F3E-0744-437E-87B0-14F15C2F0526.jpeg

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
For those wondering why I very rarely get into arguments on this thread, it’s because my argument style typically obliterates my opponent from existence- it is powerful and must be used scarcely

For a glimpse, open up this spoiler if you dare.... it contains a reddit comment I found that perfectly personifies it!

So your argument style consists of spamming the same points over and over until my opponent gets sick of it and calls it off?

/s

D

Deleted member

Oh hey, it's the best girl. Thanks for spreading the message, brother.
I always choose the best unless someone better comes along. I think I'm close to Mythra being revealed soon so I'll get back to you on that one.

D

Deleted member

i take a shower, the miis were at war
i come out
1556233727976.png

they say we won

i swear i was trying to make them look like me at first i got bored

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I always choose the best unless someone better comes along. I think I'm close to Mythra being revealed soon so I'll get back to you on that one.

Wait hold up famalam, what chapter are you in, this is big if true level news.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom