• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I did my warm up and now I suddenly have a creative block lmao
And am suddenly feeling a bit down on anatomy at the moment so I’m gonna go take a break from work and come back to it

In the meantime, I will answer literally any question you have using any degree of honesty

D

Deleted member

And am suddenly feeling a bit down on anatomy at the moment so I’m gonna go take a break from work and come back to it

In the meantime, I will answer literally any question you have using any degree of honesty
if you could travel back in time would you kill baby hitler or stop gavrilo princip

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
would you rather fight 100 duck-sized horses or 10 horse-sized ducks
100 horse sized ducks

Mostly cause I would rather eat those than horses

And also claim one as a mount
if you could travel back in time would you kill baby hitler or stop gavrilo princip
Let’s be real here folks if I went back in time I would invest in Apple and also kill a butterfly or two

D

Deleted member

We are on the same train, queso is just cheese in spanish, does it have something special?

Are you from Mexico btw?
TBH, a lot of the US interpretation of Mexican food is confusing.

To answer your question, yes I'm from Mexico. Although now I live in Canada,

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
Well this is a first. Someone rage quitted against me online after I beat them so many times with Richter.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Anyway, actual Endgame thoughts
Don't worry I know you clicked this on accident, run along now
Final warning
JESUS **** AAAAAAA VALKYRIE IS BACK AND WRECKED **** IN THE CLIMAX THE ****IIIING KORG JOKE WITH FORTNITE, CAP WIELDING ****ING MJOLNIR, SCARLET WITCH WRECKING ****, THE ****ING IRON MAN CARTOON REFERENCE THE **** MOTHERING MARVEL VS CAPCOM INFINITE REFERENCE THE GODDAMN 'AVENGERS ASSEMBLE' LINE WAS FINALLY ****ING SAID WE GOT GODDAMN RESCUE AND WHILE WE DIDN'T GET STING OR A KAMALA TEASE IT'S WORTH IT THOR IN GOTG 3 FINALLY A REASON FOR ME TO CARE ABOUT THAT MOVIE I'M SO GLAD THAT NOT EVERYONE CAME BACK AND STEVE GOT AN APPROPRIATE ENDING WHILE TONY ****ING DIED I'VE GOT A FEW CRITICISMS SUCH AS THE GAY CHARACTER BEING A LITERAL RANDOM DUDE THE PACING WAS A BIT BAD AS IT TOOK AN HOUR AND A HALF FOR THE MOVIE TO GET GOING I DIDN'T LIKE THE BODYSHAMING JOKES FOR THOR BUT AAAAAAAAAA THIS TRULY IS THE END OF A GODDAMN ERA

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Hot take: despite getting more tracks this time around, DK STILL does not have enough music in the game. The games soundtracks are too damn incredible for DK to only have 27.

*laughs in Final Fantasy*
Agree - some of the remixes we got this time round were amazing (Crocodile Cacophony is the best remix in Smash history imo) but it doesn't feel like the selection was expanded that much. Gangplank Galleon was great, but we already had a remix of it. Likewise we already had the map theme in some capacity and while the Snakey Chantey remix is v good, the track clearly shares a lot with Gangplank Galleon. What I'm trying to get at is that all the DK remixes in Ultimate were v good, it didn't feel like representation of the series' music as a whole grew all that much.

Not having much from Tropical Freeze was definitely a big omission: and it hardly helps that one of the tracks is another ****ing remix of DK Island Swing

D

Deleted member

now the time is here
for a man to spread fear
vengeance from the grave
b01e674.jpg

e. eastern man

Iridium

Smash Hero

Who am I?

Go back in time? Uh, join the Vikings instead.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Final warning
JESUS **** AAAAAAA VALKYRIE IS BACK AND WRECKED **** IN THE CLIMAX THE ****IIIING KORG JOKE WITH FORTNITE, CAP WIELDING ****ING MJOLNIR, SCARLET WITCH WRECKING ****, THE ****ING IRON MAN CARTOON REFERENCE THE **** MOTHERING MARVEL VS CAPCOM INFINITE REFERENCE THE GODDAMN 'AVENGERS ASSEMBLE' LINE WAS FINALLY ****ING SAID WE GOT GODDAMN RESCUE AND WHILE WE DIDN'T GET STING OR A KAMALA TEASE IT'S WORTH IT THOR IN GOTG 3 FINALLY A REASON FOR ME TO CARE ABOUT THAT MOVIE I'M SO GLAD THAT NOT EVERYONE CAME BACK AND STEVE GOT AN APPROPRIATE ENDING WHILE TONY ****ING DIED I'VE GOT A FEW CRITICISMS SUCH AS THE GAY CHARACTER BEING A LITERAL RANDOM DUDE THE PACING WAS A BIT BAD AS IT TOOK AN HOUR AND A HALF FOR THE MOVIE TO GET GOING I DIDN'T LIKE THE BODYSHAMING JOKES FOR THOR BUT AAAAAAAAAA THIS TRULY IS THE END OF A GODDAMN ERA

Imagine quoting this post by accident :V

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Final warning
I totally missed that MvCI reference

D

Deleted member

If we're going by technicality rules like how DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon and @Bolderousness did

I'd still be alive?
I have no technicality. If the characters Banjo and Kazooie are not in Smash, I will 100% DK 64 and delete my account. Likewise, the hero from Dragon Quest 3, Erdrick, must be in for us to survive our death bets. Gonna call TPC out if he tries and play a technicality with Luminary.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
D

Deleted member

View attachment 212637
Nah, I think I'm good. :V

Also, before I go finally to sleep, shout-out to I think @Shishœ for sharing this to the thread.
And give me something that is better than any antidepressants I could have buy in the future. :p

For real, thank you for bringing this video, and on that said, I hope you all have a great time here!
View attachment 212642
See ya everyone tomorrow!
All I did was post that gif, think it was Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy who posted the full song
And yes, I'm hypnotized by it but it's also what allowed me to actually get my assignment done today

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I've always assumed Meijer's kinda gotten the shaft.

Got one in my general area, but it's the only one I've ever heard of since 2011. Tripled that number in the last half hour. Still the only one I've physically seen.
meijer map.png

LOL I wonder why

For the record this is all the Meijers condensed into a single image. All of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom