• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
the added impact of sonics homing attack and shadows skates have fire blazing out of it are all really nice. I always hated how homing attack felt like sonic was hitting plastic. it should feel like your being hit by car or a jet.

A sonic game with this level of polish would be nice one day

Just a penguin

Smash Master
i take a shower, the miis were at war
i come out
View attachment 212673
they say we won

i swear i was trying to make them look like me at first i got bored
I see what you're doing. You cleverly made purple haired you a Mii swordfighter, while making normal you a Mii brawler. As you clearly know the intricacies of this matchup, you rigged it from the start. You sly dog.

But for real, congrats! Hope you like your new Thanos-ized hair!

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
the added impact of sonics homing attack and shadows skates have fire blazing out of it are all really nice. I always hated how homing attack felt like sonic was hitting plastic. it should feel like your being hit by car or a jet.

A sonic game with this level of polish would be nice one day
Game Theory: The science behind Sonic’s highly reflective eyes

D

Deleted member

Looking back, I'm on lunch and decide to go back to Xenoblade 2 and explore a bit and man, you really can't deny Uraya and Fonsa Myma are genuinely beautiful. ESPECIALLY during the cherry blossom shower weather.

Shocked at what Monolith Soft did for almost every area, honestly.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Looking back, I'm on lunch and decide to go back to Xenoblade 2 and explore a bit and man, you really can't deny Uraya and Fonsa Myma are genuinely beautiful. ESPECIALLY during the cherry blossom shower weather.

Shocked at what Monolith Soft did for almost every area, honestly.
230 hours in and I have yet to get tired of any of the scenery or music

Oh and since I’m 230 hours in I may decide to share my thoughts on the game soon

D

Deleted member

230 hours in and I have yet to get tired of any of the scenery or music

Oh and since I’m 230 hours in I may decide to share my thoughts on the game soon
Hah

You still got 157 hours before you can match me

I got the gamer skills

REAL_GAMER.png

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
PSA if you use Reddit: Apparently /r/4chan, being the edgy little ****s they are, have a flair attatched to all top posts containing Endgame spoilers, so maybe stay off /r/all until you see the movie (assuming you plan to)

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
i can't see your post it's too loud
d̻̗̠͈̥̣e҉̢̬̗̻̺͚̮l̦̹̀́ḛ̶͈̙̭̼ṯ͍̻̩̺͍͚̖ͅe͏̤͔̗̭ͅ ̧̲͟͝p̱̳̝̳̪͘ĺ̝ͅḙ̠̣̩͔͙͢ͅa̡̺̖̖̣͡ṣ͙ͅȩ͍͙͎̰̯̤̠
́͟͏̮͚̼̥̮̖͔̺
͓̙
͇͙͚͖

̶̴҉͙͖͎̲͕͔͖̻d͇͕̼͖̭͜o͟͏҉̬̙͓ù̴̡̮͔̯͈̼̫b̹̰̥̻̭̣͝l͉̗͖͈̩̜͉͈e̛͕̮͞p̵͕͉̕o̢̥͚̠͖̤̩̞s̨͙̯͎̥̕͢t̩̝̙̭̗

D

Deleted member

PSA if you use Reddit: Apparently /r/4chan, being the edgy little ****s they are, have a flair attatched to all top posts containing Endgame spoilers, so maybe stay off /r/all until you see the movie (assuming you plan to)
as if you needed another reason to avoid that ****hole

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
d̻̗̠͈̥̣e҉̢̬̗̻̺͚̮l̦̹̀́ḛ̶͈̙̭̼ṯ͍̻̩̺͍͚̖ͅe͏̤͔̗̭ͅ ̧̲͟͝p̱̳̝̳̪͘ĺ̝ͅḙ̠̣̩͔͙͢ͅa̡̺̖̖̣͡ṣ͙ͅȩ͍͙͎̰̯̤̠
́͟͏̮͚̼̥̮̖͔̺
͓̙
͇͙͚͖

̶̴҉͙͖͎̲͕͔͖̻d͇͕̼͖̭͜o͟͏҉̬̙͓ù̴̡̮͔̯͈̼̫b̹̰̥̻̭̣͝l͉̗͖͈̩̜͉͈e̛͕̮͞p̵͕͉̕o̢̥͚̠͖̤̩̞s̨͙̯͎̥̕͢t̩̝̙̭̗
Now this is pod-racing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom