• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Wait people didn't know this one?

Huh
Oh no, I already knew about that one, in fact, I saw the video where it came from.

It's just that before now, I managed to block it from my memories, but now...
D2SnHGkWsAEAvme.jpg

I have to live with those images in my head for good.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
So I got a very hot take for DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon , Scoliosis Jones Scoliosis Jones , and staindgrey staindgrey

I don't think Jane ever was Persona 5R girl.

I legit believe Jane is Jill Valentine.

I've come to this reasoning due to 3 key points.

1# Jane isn't Joker, she's not Ann, and she's not Morgana.

Simply put, I have no idea why Jane was stored with Joker, but as other, smarter people have said, the chance of her being dummy data is next to 0%, and she was completely intentional.

One thing I have to ask, and I say non-jokingly. Everyone says "Jane ponytail" but no one asks "Why ponytail?"

Maybe it's because of my lack of knowledge of how Ultimate's coding works internally, but to me, when it mentions that the 6th costume specifically has a ponytail, that almost seems like it's saying "The base model lacks this, we need to call this to add to the model."

Of course, I'm probably wrong, but I do find it weird that we only know that the 6th model has a ponytail, and none others are currently known, which... makes me think Jill. She doesn't have a ponytail in RE1 or RE3, but she does have one in RE5.

2# Mii Theory

I know, it's way too early to jump the gun on this, but it makes sense.

We're missing 3 company's Mii costumes, and Joker ONLY brought SEGA's with him. If Erdrick ONLY brings Square's, it's going to seem more and more likely.

3# Velvet

I'm not going to give the Velvet Crowe rumor much light, since I think it's fake, but it came before the Mii Theory did, it lines up with the Mii Theory, and one of the characters pinned for it is "RE character".

Just my two cents, really.

As staindgrey staindgrey said, RE3 is rumored to be having a remake slated for 2020, Jill really doesn't seem THAT out there, especially if you remove Jane Personawoman from the equation.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
So I got a very hot take for DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon , Scoliosis Jones Scoliosis Jones , and staindgrey staindgrey

Simply put, I have no idea why Jane was stored with Joker, but as other, smarter people have said, the chance of her being dummy data is next to 0%, and she was completely intentional.

One thing I have to ask, and I say non-jokingly. Everyone says "Jane ponytail" but no one asks "Why ponytail?"

Maybe it's because of my lack of knowledge of how Ultimate's coding works internally, but to me, when it mentions that the 6th costume specifically has a ponytail, that almost seems like it's saying "The base model lacks this, we need to call this to add to the model."

Of course, I'm probably wrong, but I do find it weird that we only know that the 6th model has a ponytail, and none others, which... makes me think Jill. She doesn't have a ponytail in RE1 or RE3, but she does have one in RE5.

2# Mii Theory

We're missing 3 company's Mii costumes, and Joker ONLY brought SEGA's with him. If Erdrick ONLY brings Square's, it's going to seem more and more likely.

3# Velvet

I'm not going to give the Velvet Crowe much light, since I think it's fake, but it came before the Mii Theory did, it lines up with the Mii Theory, and one of the characters pinned for it is "RE character".

As staindgrey staindgrey said, RE3 is rumored to be having a remake slated for 2020, Jill really doesn't seem THAT out there, especially if you remove Jane Personawoman from the equation.
Yeah okay, but why do you put the # after the number?

That's the real crime here.

Noipoi

Howdy!

Of course, I'm probably wrong, but I do find it weird that we only know that the 6th model has a ponytail, and none others are currently known, which... makes me think Jill. She doesn't have a ponytail in RE1 or RE3, but she does have one in RE5.

2# Mii Theory

3# Velvet

I'm not going to give the Velvet Crowe rumor much light, since I think it's fake, but it came before the Mii Theory did, it lines up with the Mii Theory, and one of the characters pinned for it is "RE character".

Sounds rad

I'm really feeling Banjo Kazooie and Jill right now.

Noipoi is 17.
I am 15 ( Almost 16 ).

Here is the question. Is Noipoi more innocent then I am?
Noipoi Noipoi
absolutely not

D

Deleted member

Of course, I'm probably wrong, but I do find it weird that we only know that the 6th model has a ponytail, and none others, which... makes me think Jill. She doesn't have a ponytail in RE1 or RE3, but she does have one in RE5.

2# Mii Theory

3# Velvet

I'm not going to give the Velvet Crowe much light, since I think it's fake, but it came before the Mii Theory did, it lines up with the Mii Theory, and one of the characters pinned for it is "RE character".

Except Jane's data was stored directly within Joker's files, which makes no sense if she's literally anything not related to Joker.

Meanwhile, time for a Persona 5 the Royal theory:
>Jane found in the game's files
>All P5 characters use their codenames on Ultimate's files
>Jane is the mysterious female character's codename
>Jane comes from Jane Doe
>Jane is a nobody
>Nobodies come from Kingdom Hearts
>Persona 5 the Royal is Kingdom Hearts 4

D

Deleted member

2# Mii Theory

3# Velvet

Tbf my man your third point is based on an easily fakable text leak that only has credence because it aligns with a theory that only has one character's worth of evidence to go off of, and in your first point you even mention that you have no idea why Jane is with Joker, suggesting that the character is in some way intrinsically connected to Joker. Just my two cents though, it doesn't seem like much of anything to go off of.

DaybreakHorizon

Simple and Clean
Premium
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
I need to loose weight so I can be at a healthy weight for my surgery. If I didn't have that recquirement I don't think I would be doing this. I exert myself as much as physically possible, but I can't stop my mind from wandering to the worse places without media to distract myself.
Well, even if you don't like it I'd stick with it. If you keep faking it eventually it'll become habit, and from that it'll become okay.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
didn't you realise?

to join the jane train means to become the jane herself

you are now jane
Recordings from the Jane cult, day 5

"I'm one with the Jane, the Jane is with me
I'm one with the Jane, the Jane is with me
I'm one with the Jane, the Jane is with me"

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

2# Mii Theory

3# Velvet

Ok but would the Smash team really be incompetent enough to leave data for an extra character in alt data of a separate character?

Shroob

Sup?
Except Jane's data was stored directly within Joker's files, which makes no sense if she's literally anything not related to Joker.

>Jane is a nobody
Tbf my man your third point is based on an easily fakable text leak that only has credence because it aligns with a theory that only has one character's worth of evidence to go off of, and in your first point you even mention that you have no idea why Jane is with Joker, suggesting that the character is in some way intrinsically connected to Joker. Just my two cents though, it doesn't seem like much of anything to go off of.
At this point though, we know Jane isn't anything related to Joker.

vaanrose vaanrose himself pointed out it's not Joker, it's not Ann, and it's not Morgana, but it's also probably not dummy data either.

Why was Jane stored there? I have no idea, but that's how it is.

D

Deleted member

>Jane is a nobody
Ah, so that's why info about it keeps getting delayed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom