• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
If P5S isn’t a Switch port I’m done waiting, definitely gonna buy Persona 5. Maybe it’s the hype getting to me from the Smash DLC, but I have a mighty need to play it, and so I will.

D

Deleted member

In addition to my previous reply: also ouch

Also “Bargain Bin Krillin” sounds like a controversial character in a propaganda cartoon
To be fair, I'd much rather be a bargain bin Krillin than a bargain bin Vegeta. Krillin's sick. Also nice drawing man.

D

Deleted member

JOKER IS COMING SOON AHHH!!!
THE HYPE!!!
I AM SO EXCITED TO PLAY THIS MAJESTIC CHARACTER!

Last edited by a moderator:

ZaneHitsurugi

Smash Ace
User was warned for this post
Ok, so, let's say attraction works like this

Men------------Enby------------Women

Where the two extremes are for those who identify on the usual binary with Enby covering everything in the middle(as some people lean more towards one than the other)

So let's fill that with who I'm attracted with, for example, since I'm bi

Well, that covers everything, right? One end to another. Some people may only be attracted to the two extremes though, in which case

That's still valid, just another form of bisexuality. All sexualities are like this(well, except maybe lesbian but that's another topic for someone else to explain)

Now, let's take a gay man

You'd assume that's the only possible option but, just like bisexuality, it can come in other forms, like this

Or this
Or this

Basically, it isn't really set in stone as one might think. Tbh, NB folks is something not even I am sure how to classificate in terms of attraction of monosexual people because the terms homosexual and heterosexual were made assuming a strict gender binary but it doesn't mean that's how we should use it forever.

Alternatively, you could be bi, but that's something for you to find out if you're attracted to gals as well.
But at the end of the day, don't feel the need to label yourself if you feel like that could hinder a future relationship because of you thinking you're not fitting in your own sexuality. Just like who you like.
yall stay Trippin

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I'm gonna feel really lonely, because I haven't bought the FP yet. Everyone will be playing joker but me.

oh well, stage builder will keep me me busy enough.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Here we go, only 1 minute left until Patch 3.0.0 is supposed to drop!

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
I'm gonna feel really lonely, because I haven't bought the FP yet. Everyone will be playing joker but me.

oh well, stage builder will keep me me busy enough.
Same: will be sticking with my old favourites for now - also agree that stage builder looks pretty fun

D

Deleted member

i b̷̩̄e̵̢̥̿͗͐̂̓̈́̆̌̎̒̏͛̚͜͠l̷̨͓̝̦̮̻̀̇̾̅̐̍̄̍͗̕ö̵̟̝̞̮͇̯̟̮́͌̓̽̒̽̎́̒̎̌̃̀͛̑ņ̶̛̗̮͔̗͓͕͚͐͊̾̊͋̋̽̈͝ͅg̴͙̬̤͓͂͘
west virginia.png

D

Deleted member

Well...Inkling.
I mean, Inkling has a gauge, I want someone that uses a set amount of bullets

Mista, for example, has 6 bullets he can shoot and he also has the 6 Sex Pistols which work as another set of ammo with anither purpose.
Eltnum is similiar in UNIST but she can hold more bullets at a time.
I think Robin is the closest we have to this(he reloads it all at once too) but I want an actual gun with this mechanic lol

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Alright home slices, I'm updatin' now.

The Joker-only arena will be live shortly.

UltimateXsniper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5198-2617-9626
I hear some are downloading it now but it still says I'm using the latest version
Edit: I'M IN BOIS

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom