• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Graizen

Smash Champion
Well ****.
  1. Where is Jack Frost? That was something mentioned in the 5chan leak with just Joker and Erdrick. He doesn't appear anywhere from where I'm seeing.
  2. Looks like we're not getting Jane, which is a shocker to me. What was that file then and who is that mystery girl?
  3. Erdrick seems to be an E3 thing. We got the schedules mixed up. Wonder if Banjo or Steve is getting revealed at E3 at all then.
  4. @tehponycorn get your *** over here because Joker!
  5. If this is what I'm to expect of DLC, I'm looking forward to the rest of the Season 1. Bring on Sora, bring on Steve from Minecraft. The characters I don't want would still probably look awesome if this is the case.
No Erdrick i think

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
IDk, I don't see Erdrick being an E3 reveal. He would be a little odd. They'd need someone else with him imo. Which may not even happen considering we didn't even get a direct here or tease at DLC 2. E3 is going to be interesting regardless.

D

Deleted member

THAT WAS AWESOME!!!
I LOVE THE STAGES, SONGS, FINAL SMASH ATTACKS, MODES, YOU NAME IT!
AHH, I AM DYING OF HYPE!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
Without Jack Frost, this means the 5chan leak is pretty much dead. How does this play into Erdrick's chances?

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Joker looks INCREDIBLE. AND HE HAS A GUN.

Holy ****, that basically means there's nothing holding back a Resident Evil character either, as their main weapon is typically a gun.

SLSFNOUHDDgdjbgiusbgofgnskgngdf

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOO!

RIP Jane fans

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Guess I'll be giving the Stage Builder drawing tools some specific use.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Without Jack Frost, this means the 5chan leak is pretty much dead. How does this play into Erdrick's chances?
I honestly think it hurts him. But I'm not about to argue with people about why I feel the insiders can very well be wrong again.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Huh we never saw it coming after all
Not even as a joke the madman Sakurai just did it
Holy **** “the most likely date is this one” by the loudest side is yet again defeated

:^)

Last edited:

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
So, let's me just see if I got this all right...

3.0.0 is tomorrow. Holy ****.
No Jane.

The stage is Mementos.
No Jack Frost appearance (from what we can see). So that leak is looking less likely.
The Mii Fighter costume leak is real.

D

Deleted member

IDk, I don't see Erdrick being an E3 reveal. He would be a little odd. They'd need someone else with him imo. Which may not even happen considering we didn't even get a direct here or tease at DLC 2. E3 is going to be interesting regardless.
Well if they reveal Banjo and Erdrick, it appeals to two crowds. The Japanese market and the western market. It's actually a fairly smart move since we're all amped over Joker's Fighter Pass right now. We can wait till E3.

Noipoi

Howdy!
But yeah, that was interesting.

Joker looks fun, if not complicated.

We're definitely not getting another character until E3, so that may be Erdrick's time.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
So what was up with that ponytail thing in the code then

Did Joker scalp Dixie or something?

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I know it isn't looking good at all for jane. But I'ma still hold out for secret costumes coming after the concert XD

D

Deleted member

As a non persona fan, I can officially conclude, yeah joker looks pretty cool excited to try him out.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Okay so, Jane isn't Joker's alt.

And as stated by the bet, if Jane isn't Joker's alt i have to draw a lewd.

See you guys soon ;)

You immediately found a loophole

Absolute Legend

D

Deleted member

MFW "Jane" somehow didn't make it in
View attachment 209155
Well this post aged incredibly well and it's only been twenty or so minutes, Pour one out for my dude Noipoi Noipoi I am so sorry for your loss.

At least Geno didn't get deconfirmed! Hahaha...like it matters

Not to mention that it's coming out tomorrow! That's incredibly exciting! And that stage! That stage is incredible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom