• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Sorry shish but superheroes are the most oppressed group of all, especially Iron Man, a rich white dude
Finally, someone gets it!
Do gamers have to constantly fight beings with powers in real life?
Do we have to constantly fight beings with powers in real life?
I DO NOT THINK SO!

Last edited by a moderator:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
You know, it feels kinda strange that Mario Tennis Aces is getting a constant stream of updates that contains new characters, modes, and even new cutscenes on top of balance changes, meanwhile, Super Mario Party gets...

Nothing.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
And now i will forever link in my mind the wondrous majesty of the female mammary gland with the gross plague of the male scrotum. Thanks for that Faygo.
Please, Snake, I'm begging you. Just once, please think before you speak.

D

Deleted member

You know, it feels kinda strange that Mario Tennis Aces is getting a constant stream of updates that contains new characters, modes, and even new cutscenes on top of balance changes, meanwhile, Super Mario Party gets...

Nothing.
Honestly, MP is quite good content-wise apart from boards and the ability to have all-CPU marches. It would be nice to have more characters still...

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Notre Dame burning is an absolute tragedy.

It's a huge loss to the world.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
You know, here's a good question. What's the most impressive parry people here have pulled off? Once I parried Doriyah and another time I was on the ledge as Incineroar vs a Link who was charging Fsmash. I ****in parried the first hit and Revenged the second one, he was SO mad

Shroob

Sup?

Nothing.
To be honest, as nice as the new cutscene is, I literally can pinpoint every sound clip they re-used for it.

The "Luigi!" sounds soo crusty and old it's not even funny.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982

Nothing.
Gimme classic boards with online with friends and I'd get it.

Alas, Nintendo does not care about the board game element of the series much anymore.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Yeah. That didn't end up very funny.
That one wasn't anything deep rooted. That was just me failing at comedy.
I didn't think it was anything deep-rooted this time. It was just gross. And not funny.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Wow rude, and I thought you were an appreciator of the fine arts
LISTEN MAN A GIRL CAN ONLY WATCH SO MANY CARTOON CHARACTERS FIGHT EACH OTHER WITH KNOCK OFF STANDS BEFORE SHE LOSES IT

nah but i actually did like the comic and now i'm waiting for it to update just like the rest of you

D

Deleted member

You know, here's a good question. What's the most impressive parry people here have pulled off? Once I parried Doriyah and another time I was on the ledge as Incineroar vs a Link who was charging Fsmash. I ****in parried the first hit and Revenged the second one, he was SO mad
once i tried to parry doriyah

it didn't work

then i tried to parry another doriyah

it didn't work

then i tried to parry a third doriyah

it DID work but i was so stunned that it worked that he shielded my punish

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Anyway if y’all liked those comics I can do more in the future if you want
Like everyone else is saying, keep it up. Those comics were really good.

D

Deleted member

Parrying a charged Shield Breaker, like, absolutely no fear
no one needs to know how I punished it shut up

D

Deleted member

Parrying a charged Shield Breaker, like, absolutely no fear
no one needs to know how I punished it shut up
If it was good, then you would have told us and bragged about it.
So...

Last edited by a moderator:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I somehow parried Explosive Flame. I couldn't follow up on it, but I parried it.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I was playing against I think PsySmasher PsySmasher as their Ridley ( it was a tough match). We were each down to 1 stock, like over 100%. They down smashed, I parried, and then Smashed for the win.

Another time, a friend of mine was Chrom vs. my Mario. They came in with the neutral air, and I parried both hits, down smashed, and then when they tried to recover, I caped them for the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom