• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Ok, here it is. BE GENTLE WITH MY ARTWORK THIS TOOK MOST OF THE DAY.

I took some creative liberties, and some inspiration from Resident Evil 1, 2, 0, 4, and Marvel vs Capcom 2.

I’m sorry that they’re sideways, I really don’t know what is causing it to do that. I didn’t take the pics that way.

Some of it may be tough to see, but i’m willing to explain if needed. Thanks for being interested, SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 staindgrey staindgrey @GothFluttershy Idon Idon Knight Dude Knight Dude osby osby .

Also, DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei let me know what you think of this!

Basically, she’s a projectile user/zoner but has limited supplies for defensive play. She has to make space and make her attacks count, but she’s got powerful smashes. She’s quick, but somewhat light and easy to overwhelm if she’s out of options.

I felt that characterized Resident Evil well, but I also love the idea of the zombies showing up. After all, what other series could allow for that sort of integration?

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Reminder the nominations for the Mystery Simulation are still open. 16 slots are left, 2 per person.

Already In...
-Decidueye
-Incineroar
-Peridot
-Sans
-2B
-Dante
-Min-Min
-Elma
-@Noipoi
-Scorbunny
-Sigma
-Juno
-Froggy
-Evoker
-Joxer The Mighty
-Old Man Jenkins
Ant man and Thanos please.
I suggest Micheal Keaton as Richard Sackler (Last Week Tonight) and a random Flamingo
No but like seriously who is this man.

No idea what the mystery simulation is, but how about Wheatley and Detective Pikachu?
Me (as Rinku) and @KMDP.

Watch them kill each other before the second day.
1. What are we playing?
2. Fawful and Midbus, if you will
James Monroe
Joseph Joestar and Myself.
That's all of them. Sorry to everyone after the cuttoff.

As for what this is, i'll provide a hint: Everyone on this site has (probably) played a variant of this game before. If anyone gets it, I'll say yes immediately.

D

Deleted member

thanks guys

i'm alright, i think

just been feeling a whooole buncha stress and anxiety and sadness and all that garbage you know

been working through it, trying to keep up

it's just a little hard
ma man

:hugs:

i hug you

Noipoi

Howdy!

I took some creative liberties, and some inspiration from Resident Evil 1, 2, 0, 4, and Marvel vs Capcom 2.

I’m sorry that they’re sideways, I really don’t know what is causing it to do that. I didn’t take the pics that way.

Some of it may be tough to see, but i’m willing to explain if needed. Thanks for being interested, SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 staindgrey staindgrey @GothFluttershy Idon Idon Knight Dude Knight Dude osby osby .

Also, DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei let me know what you think of this!
tumbs upp.gif

das real real good

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
thanks guys

i'm alright, i think

just been feeling a whooole buncha stress and anxiety and sadness and all that garbage you know

it's just a little hard
I feel that. The easiest thing to do is just take your mind off of it when you can. Doesn't matter if it's like a second or a day. Any amount of time not thinking about that stuff is healthy.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603

>He actually drew it out.

That's commitment.

I haven't played any Resident Evil games, so I can't really speak to this. From what it looks like you put a lot of thought into this, so it looks good to me.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I love that YIKES with the final smash lol. Looks good man.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
thanks guys

i'm alright, i think

it's just a little hard
Although I haven't been the most active member of our little community lately and the offer from me to talk probably doesn't mean nearly as much as that of most others, I do want to give that offer and say I was genuinly worried about you Just now (I'm Just not very good at saying stuff)

Tl;dr: What they all said

D

Deleted member

Basically, she’s a projectile user/diner but has limited supplies for defensive play. She has to make space and make her attacks count, but she’s got powerful smashes. She’s quick, but somewhat light and easy to overwhelm if she’s out of options.

I felt that characterized Resident Evil well, but I also love the idea of the zombies showing up. After all, what other series could allow for that sort of integration?
The amount of effort and research on this makes it really good.
It also looks like something Jane would do.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Actually imagine let’s player reggie playing someone like battle royale games:

“I’m gonna kick your ass!”

“You want a piece of me mother ******?”

“His body wasn’t ready!”

“That’s it, I’m gonna make sure mother 3 stays cancelled!”

It could be one of the funniest things to watch.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138

“I’m gonna kick your ***!”

“His body wasn’t ready!”

I'm seeing him as a mix between Jablinski and VoiceoverPete and yes this would be the greatest channel ever

D

Deleted member

“I’m gonna kick your ***!”

“His body wasn’t ready!”

“I’m gonna make sure Mother 3 stays cancelld.”

That’s the most offensive thing you’ve ever said.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I'm still in disbelief over Notre Dame. The fact that a centuries-old structure is now irreversibly damaged as a best case scenario is absolutely tragic.

Even more so that it was likely due to a mistake on the part of someone on the site doing construction. I couldn't imagine the guilt that'd come with being the guy who destroyed Notre Dame.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Basically, she’s a projectile user/zoner but has limited supplies for defensive play. She has to make space and make her attacks count, but she’s got powerful smashes. She’s quick, but somewhat light and easy to overwhelm if she’s out of options.

This is really good! If Jill were added this is the moveset i’d expect. Maybe apart from the exploding zombie.

Vote in the Kirby poll!
https://www.strawpoll.me/17822226

D

Deleted member

bub you did me a real concern with that last post of yours a couple of hours back, i was starting to wonder if everything was alright

glad to hear you're feeling a little better now, in any case
im not your bub, buddy old friend leader pal

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I randomly(?) feel a lil sad

So as a response I’m gonna try and draw some concept art for an animation I wanna make

D

Deleted member

I'm still in disbelief over Notre Dame. The fact that a centuries-old structure is now irreversibly damaged as a best case scenario is absolutely tragic.

Even more so that it was likely due to a mistake on the part of someone on the site doing construction. I couldn't imagine the guilt that'd come with being the guy who destroyed Notre Dame.
Wait they've confirmed it's irreversibly damaged?
I mean, at least it didn't burn down completely, but the fact that something so historical with such cultural significance has been permanently scarred just like that really does put things into perspective. Our history is so fragile, we really do have to care for it.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I mean, at least it didn't burn down completely, but the fact that something so historical with such cultural significance has been permanently scarred just like that really does put things into perspective. Our history is so fragile, we really do have to care for it.
The whole roof collapsed.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I mean, IIRC it's been confirmed that both the spire and roof have outright collapsed, so that isn't salvageable at all.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I randomly(?) feel a lil sad

So as a response I’m gonna try and draw some concept art for an animation I wanna make
hope it's not because of me

wait hol' up the ****ing notre dame cathedral is on fire

imagine being that dude who destroyed that **** whoof

good luck having a decent life or career after that **** lmao

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Much of the art and artifacts have been recovered, but it would fittingly take a miracle for the stained glass to have survived the heat. Those literally can't be replaced, as the technique that created them was never really recorded, so it's not replicable. So at the very least, those are probably gone for good.

Thankfully the bell towers seem to be safe now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom