• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Me when I get hit by Spin Dash for the millionth time:
sonic is a horrible little rat. he is a danger to all. he spins around and kills fish and other things. he is very careless. i would think he would have landed on his neck and broken it one of the times from being so hyperactive. dr eggman should call animal control and say “hello some blue rascal hedge is after me and killing things” and they could come and lock him up. gremlin man sonic.
To kickstart today's **** no one cares hype about because expectations are a lovely thing:

I can't believe they're adding Capcom to the Capcom fighting game series.

I have in fact tried this. It didn't go well because my humidifier is shaped like an owl, and my dog doesn't appreciate it when I fight with its best friend.
Hang on people are saying they see the Alien VS Predator arcade in there, Capcom doesn't have the rights to that anymore

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Voted for Wario Land 4 in the end but then I remember Mega Party Games which is undeniably the GameCube's best multiplayer exeperience

Just a penguin

Smash Master

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I seriously doubt Sakurai would add a Persona character. Persona isn't a big franchise and it has almost no Nintendo history unlike Bayonetta.
persona is only a SMT spinoff series, it'd be like adding ashley before wario

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
D.I.Y. was an absolute blast and ingeniously designed to be beginner friendly while also giving the tools for more complex creations. Deserves the win tbh.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
You missed Link: The Faces of Evil, Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon and Zelda's Adventure.

(Your reply should be "Well, excuse me, princess")
Well, excuuuuuuuse me, princess!

I can't believe I did that.

And no, because if the CDI games were there everyone would just vote for them because people on Smashborads can't resist ****posting and then we'd genuinely have to say that one of the CDI games is the best Zelda game.

CallMeKnux

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0424-3957-0991
Well, excuuuuuuuse me, princess!

I can't believe I did that.

And no, because if the CDI games were there everyone would just vote for them because people on Smashborads can't resist ****posting and then we'd genuinely have to say that one of the CDI games is the best Zelda game.
And than the best game repped in Smash.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
I'm voting for Link's Awakening, though it was a hard choice. I probably would have gone for Majora's Mask otherwise, and if not that then Breath of the Wild.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I'm going to pick Twilight Princess. I hope Diem Diem sees it too so it can at least get two votes.

D

Deleted member

Me when I get hit by Spin Dash for the millionth time:

Hang on people are saying they see the Alien VS Predator arcade in there, Capcom doesn't have the rights to that anymore

Yep It's there.
Capcom would have had to go to Disney to get the license, so I dunno what's happening.

D

Deleted member

Voted Link's Awakening, it was my first Zelda back when I was 6-7 years old. It's a pretty enjoyable one with a big world to explore.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I'm surprised no one is voting for Ocarina of Time or A Link to the Past. Both of those have ZERO votes.
OoT isn't that surprising - any consideration of OoT can't really escape a comparison with MM because of the shared engine/systems, and 99% of the time, MM wins out with fans

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
My guess is it's just a rerelease of all the old arcade games that Capcom got the licenses to port. If it was something as major as MvC4 or Capcom VS, I'd imagine they'd hold off on that until E3 at least.

Ivander

Smash Legend
To kickstart today's **** no one cares hype about because expectations are a lovely thing:

I can't believe they're adding Capcom to the Capcom fighting game series.
I'm very hesitant to believe it's a Capcom crossover game. I'm more willing to believe it's another Arcade collection, considering it has Alien vs Predator and the trailer looks like it's reflecting off an Arcade cabinet, with the buttons there and whatnot.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I'm very hesitant to believe it's a Capcom crossover game. I'm more willing to believe it's another Arcade collection, considering it has Alien vs Predator and the trailer looks like it's reflecting off an Arcade cabinet, with the buttons there and whatnot.
Yeah. As much as I want it, that's probably not what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom