• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

You already 100%'d DK 64? Damn oh damn. Alright. Gonna need some help with this one. DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon and @ShotoStar can help if they want

Gonna throw more ****.
  • Have you ever played the Bubsy series? Bubsy 1 and 2.
  • Ecco the Dolphin.
  • Sonic 06.
  • Terraria Expert Mode (not hardcore mode but just expert mode). Beat Moon Lord.
  • Contra, no Konami Code?
  • Pokemon Nuzlocke?
  • Megaman X6 no starting armor
If none of these cut it, I'll come back to you tomorrow on the subject.
Nah Make 'em play the entire Bubsy Series, Preferably 100% them.
Now this is more like it, I'll pick the Bubsy series then. Considering is somewhat related due to having a mascot character that just plain sucks. No mute button BTW (I'll regret picking this option).

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
You already 100%'d DK 64? Damn oh damn. Alright. Gonna need some help with this one. DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon and @ShotoStar can help if they want

Gonna throw more ****.
  • Have you ever played the Bubsy series? Bubsy 1 and 2.
  • Ecco the Dolphin.
  • Sonic 06.
  • Terraria Expert Mode (not hardcore mode but just expert mode). Beat Moon Lord.
  • Contra, no Konami Code?
  • Pokemon Nuzlocke?
  • Megaman X6 no starting armor
If none of these cut it, I'll come back to you tomorrow on the subject.
Make 'em play that Aquaman game.

Or don't, There's Superman 64 as well.

D

Deleted member

The good thing about these bets is Erdricks reveal won't be-
"Wow, who would have guess it? I'm soooo surprised."

It'll be-
"HAHA! I WIN YOU ****ERS! I LIVE ANOTHER DAY!"
Instead of me being like: "Oh man I'm happy for DQ Fans so Congrats but I wish we could've gotten Geno instead.. What a Shame."

It's gonna be like: "WOOOHOOO I LIVED TO SEE ANOTHER DAY! Now I don't have to delete my Account! Thanks Erdrick!"

D

Deleted member

Besides, it's a forum account. It's not like we're losing anything major.

I haven't contributed anything I'm worried about losing to this place, so if I gotta die, that's fine.

That too, but mostly I'll be laughing at @ShinyLegendary , considering he gave me permission to and all.
You're a cool gal, I wouldn't want to see you gone :<

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Alright.
4e3.gif

The hecc did I miss while I was gone?

D

Deleted member

Now this is more like it, I'll pick the Bubsy series then. Considering is somewhat related due to having a mascot character that just plain sucks. No mute button BTW (I'll regret picking this option).
Bwaha ha! Perfect. I think we're in agreement on games. The whole Bubsy series (Bubsy 1, 2, 3D, and the recent game) is the deal?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Talking about the bet?
Hinata Hinata
If you win, then you can do anything you want.
Fuel all of your life angers, and push them at me.

D

Deleted member

Bwaha ha! Perfect. I think we're in agreement game. The whole Bubsy series (Bubsy 1, 2, 3D, and the recent game) is the deal?
Deal, just add the other SNES game as well and only up to the game released in 2017 so we have 5 games. Bubsy, Bubsy 2, Bubsy FFT, 3D and WSB. No mute.

D

Deleted member

Though @Zeke The Zekenator , deleting my account only is kind of unfair when I can just make another one while you have five terrible times waiting for you if you lose. If we're battling to the death, I need a "****ty" game to do too.

Tell you what, I'll 100% DK 64 if I lose because I know I'll regret that ****. Bubsy is a trial and error mess for me that I can force my way through. 100%-ing a game is a meticulous project that tests my will. I never beat the game and barely remember much from when I was a kid

D

Deleted member

Though @Zeke The Zekenator , deleting my account only is kind of unfair when I can just make another one while you have five terrible times waiting for you if you lose. If we're battling to the death, I need a "****ty" game to do too.

Tell you what, I'll 100% DK 64 if I lose because I know I'll regret that ****. Bubsy is a trial and error mess for me that I can force my way through. 100%-ing a game is a meticulous project that tests my will. I never beat the game and barely remember much from when I was a kid
Alright, that sounds like a deal. DK64 is just tedious for the most part but that 101% is worth it.

Also works for me since by the time the bet ends, I'll probably have good tools to do the runs. If I have the ability, I'll stream them as well.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I wouldn't really consider playing any of those games torture really (and can't play Halo Trilogy outside Combat Evolved as no Xbox and my PC being a toaster), I 100% both Banjos and DK64 back in my day. It needs to be something that makes me regret making the bet as it would take a lot of time, it is ****ty, something really difficult or a sort of combination.
Beat Arc Rise Fantasia.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I wouldn't really consider playing any of those games torture really (and can't play Halo Trilogy outside Combat Evolved as no Xbox and my PC being a toaster), I 100% both Banjos and DK64 back in my day. It needs to be something that makes me regret making the bet as it would take a lot of time, it is ****ty, something really difficult or a sort of combination.
Beat Superman 64.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom