• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I criticize because I care. I think you got potential to be a real good person, and a valued user on this site.
I understand, and thank you!
But right now, you're just kinda... that weird guy who sits in the corner mumbling to himself. You gotta learn how to make your posts sound more natural, and less like you're saying something just so people know you still exist.
You are implying I should make more original posts rather than constantly quoting people?

D

Deleted member

I understand, and thank you!

You are implying I should make more original posts rather than constantly quoting people?
I think more of the issue is that it seems you only post to post something rather than providing something to the conversation, I think you have provided some quality posts in the past but the problem is that many times it seems you aren't thinking about what you're posting.
Did anyone see Kitana's gameplay trailer? She looks pretty sick.
Thanks for the heads up. Looks sick, hope we can edit the pants colors as they look pretty bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I’m not a fan of non Mario/Wario/DK characters in Mario Kart. Why have them when there’s enough characters to make a roster with just Mario/Wario/DK.
I feel like people have been wanting a Smash Kart since Mario Kart Wii, as far as I remember hearing/reading. You can't tell me people would rather have Honey Queen, Lakitu and Baby Rosalina over Link, Samus, Fox ect.

That's why the Sega All-Stars game got as popular as it did, it took a whole company's set of games and put in work. Well, not EVERY game obviously but a solid selection.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I’m biologically male and I’m unaware of any body part that is considered private. I think the human anatomy is public knowledge
WHATever, Pyra! I can see you are joking around here, and you'll probably deny that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom