• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Smash Hero
I’m not a fan of non Mario/Wario/DK characters in Mario Kart. Why have them when there’s enough characters to make a roster with just Mario/Wario/DK.
Oh, I was not being too serious there. Besides, only Link gets a pass anyway.

Iridium Iridium put the coach in me

and Sans
Only forum users for now. Sans will have to go to the back of the line. You still have another suggestion I can take, knowing that.

D

Deleted member

I’m biologically male and I’m unaware of any body part that is considered private. I think the human anatomy is public knowledge
I'll be honest I've just been guessing what body parts are used for what.

D

Deleted member

This is your next fighters pass character
D98BFEE9-FBA5-4747-9742-7CB90E9677BA.jpeg

Say something nice about it:p

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
This thread has reached peak degeneracy.
That's already happened. But the Degeneracy never stops.

Also, I imagine D'Vorah's fatality in MK11 would freak people out. Especially if you hate spiders. I thought it was cool though, it fit the character real well.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Oh, I was not being too serious there. Besides, only Link gets a pass anyway.
Nah, not really.

I feel like people have been wanting a Smash Kart since Mario Kart Wii, as far as I remember hearing/reading. You can't tell me people would rather have Honey Queen, Lakitu and Baby Rosalina over Link, Samus, Fox ect.

That's why the Sega All-Stars game got as popular as it did, it took a whole company's set of games and put in work. Well, not EVERY game obviously but a solid selection.
I’d rather have Honey Queen in a Mario Kart. They should just make a Smash Kart then if they’re gonna add characters like Link, etc.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Hey, is not like I only draw unsafe af stuff :V

Well, my last 5 drawings were unsafe af

Wait, no; the last 10 were unsafe

Ok, the last 15.
Speaking of, you never showed me your "magnum opus".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom