• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I dunno man it's just

All they seem to do is fight. And not normal, family disagreements. Like actual loud enraged heated screaming matches fueled by years of baggage. My grandma told my aunt she hated her. She told her daughter she hated her. We tried to live together because money was tight but that went up in flames, it wasn't a matter of if a fight was going to break out, it was a matter of when. And don't even get me started on that. There's one thing that I won't even say because it disgusts me so much, but believe me when I say it's haunted me ever since I learned of it, and it's affecting everyone else too.

The only exceptions are my mom, my sisters, and a few of my cousins around my age. they're all cool. Hell, one of my cousins is legit my best friend.

I feel like they can't be together anymore, something always happens. My family can't be a family because they're all too stubborn and angry to be together.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Images being broken means I can't squidpost or ponypost.

Unacceptable. You're asking me to actually contribute posts that have actual thought?

*broken image*

See? This would be ten times funnier if I had a wild and wacky reaction image. Big sad. :drsad:
██████████████████████████▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒░▒▓█████████████████████████ █████████████████████▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████ █████████████████▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓████████████████ ███████████████░░░░▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓██████████████ █████████████░░░░░░▒▓█▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒████████████ ███████████░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒██████████ █████████▒░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████ ████████▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓███████ ███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░▓██████ ██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░▓█████ █████▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░▒▒░░░░░░░░░█████ █████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒████ ████▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓██▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████ ████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓███ ████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒███ ███▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒███ ████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒███ ████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒███ ████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████ ████▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████ █████▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓████ ██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█████ ███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████ ███████▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████ █████████▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓████████ ██████████▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████ ███████████▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓███████████ ███████████▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░▓█████████████ ███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████ ███████████▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████ ████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓███████████████████████ ████████████▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓███████████████████████████████ █████████████▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████████████ ███████████████▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████████████

Seems to me like images are working perfectly fine.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
██████████████████████▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒░▓█████████████████████ █████████████████▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓████████████████ ██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█████████████ ███████████▓░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒███████████ ██████████░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒█████████ ████████░░░░░░░░▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████ ███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒██████ ██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░▒█████ █████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▒░░░░░░▒████ ████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░▓███ ███▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░███ ███▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███ ███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███ ███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███ ███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███ ███▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███ ███▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███ ████▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████ █████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓████ ██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒█████ ███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓██████ ████████▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████ ██████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█████████ █████████▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒███████████ █████████▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████ ██████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░▒█████████████████ ██████████▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓██████████████████████ ███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████████ ████████████▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████████

You sure about that one buddy?
dedication
edit: you're blue now, that's my attack.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I dunno man it's just

All they seem to do is fight. And not normal, family disagreements. Like actual loud enraged heated screaming matches fueled by years of baggage. My grandma told my aunt she hated her. She told her daughter she hated her. We tried to live together because money was tight but that went up in flames, it wasn't a matter of if a fight was going to break out, it was a matter of when. And don't even get me started on that. There's one thing that I won't even say because it disgusts me so much, but believe me when I say it's haunted me ever since I learned of it, and it's affecting everyone else too.

The only exceptions are my mom, my sisters, and a few of my cousins around my age. they're all cool. Hell, one of my cousins is legit my best friend.

I feel like they can't be together anymore, something always happens. My family can't be a family because they're all too stubborn and angry to be together.
Situations like that are tough I won't lie. You're stuck between a rock and a hard place at such an age, but don't let the fact that their your family dissuade you from feeling this way. You have a right to be upset my man.

Flyboy

Smash Hero
I dunno man it's just

Man, I'm sorry. I went through some stuff as a kid learning about my mother and her sister and seeing them fight and it was tough. They later made up but it was ugly. Sometimes you can only hope that people make up and things will pass. There was a time I never thought I'd get along with my brother, but now I'm about to be the best man at his wedding.

Alternatively things could pan out like with my relationship with my dad's family. I ignore them, they ignore us, and it's all for the better. My relationship with my parents and brother are stronger because of it.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I dunno man it's just

I'm not really sure what I can say or do to help, but I just wanna say, props to you for putting up with all of this.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
take a dog
⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⢿⣿⣥⣄⣀⣀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢿⣿⣿⣿
⣖⣤⣤⡤⠂⠀⠘⣿⣿⣿⡿⠛⠈⠛⠓⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⡇⠀⠀⠹⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⠁⠀⠀⢰⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⣷⡀⠀⠀⠈⠋
⣿⣿⠇⠀⠀⠀⢸⣼⣿⣿⣿⣶⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⠤⠒⠒⠂⢸⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀
⣿⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⡬⠙⠿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀
⣿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠄⢒⣒⣒⣠⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀
⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡉⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⢿⣿⣿⢹⡧⠘⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣧⣌⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠹⠿⢸⠃⠀⣿⡿⡇⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣿⣿⣾⣿⡿⣿⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⣿⣇⡇⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⢻⣿⡇⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡂⠀⠀⠀⣄⣀⣀⣀⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢡⢸⣿⡇⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⠛⠿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡀⠀⠀⠈⣧⣦⣾⣿⡇⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠁⠀⢀⣴⣿⠟⠉⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⡿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠁⠀⢀⣀⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣬⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⡼⠿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⡀⠀⣤⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⠃⠀⠀

i'm not sure i like this phrasing

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
gamers, gamers

i have a riddle for you

what is attracted exclusively to basically all men except for two fictional characters, azura from fire emblem fates and brighid from xenoblade chronicles 2

faygoshill the answer to the riddle is faygoshill it's me it's faygoshill

now new riddle is faygoshill a homosexual or a bisexual please help he is very confused
Not sure if you're expecting a realistic or joke answer for this, but I'll answer seriously here.

Depends on where or not you consider the attraction to said fictional character(s) real enough to define as bisexual.

Me personally, I find a lot of fictional characters attractive, if my various profile pics didn't make that obvious enough (although I like some more than others).

But I personally don't factor that into my sexual orientation.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I dunno man it's just

I know how you feel, man. My aunt's side of the family (which, for the sake of context, refers to her and my grandma, my cousins are pretty cool) aren't exactly the sweetest apples in the bunch. When my mom was growing up, my aunt was always grandma's favorite. Meanwhile, my mom had to deal with my grandma constantly telling her she was a **** just for existing.

Not just that, but my grandma and my aunt are two of the most overly religious, hypocritical assholes you'll ever meet. They once told us it was a sin to celebrate Christmas, and my aunt once slapped my oldest cousin right across the face, in front of all of us. Nobody in my immediate family (me, my mom, my sister, and my stepdad) really care for that side of the family.

So trust me, I know what it's like to have a family that can't agree to co-exist. I can't offer advice on how to make it better, but I can lend an ear if you need it. I understand what you're going through.

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
Which character in Smash aged the worst in terms of reputation? I think Piranha Plant, and Corrin were aged badly for mostly different reasons.

D

Deleted member

Holy **** I just realized I can edit the thread title.
Will you edit it to Jill?
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
█████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██████████▒▒▒▒█▄▒▒▒
██████████▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒
███████████▄▄▒██▒▒▒
█████████▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒
█████████▒▒▒▒█████▒
████████▒▒▒▒▒███████
█████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒███
████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████
██████████▒▒▒▒█████
███████████▒▒█████▒
████████████████▒▒▒
████████▒██████▒▒▒▒
████████▒▒███▒▒▒▒▒▒
████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
█████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
█████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
█▄█▄█▄█▄█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
███████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
█████████████▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒██████▒███████▒▒▒▒
▒███████▒███████▒▒▒
▒▒████████████▒▒▒▒▒
███████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
█▒██████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▌▒██████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒█████████▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
No, I did not make this.

Last edited by a moderator:

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
I dunno man it's just

This might not be what you want to hear, but sometimes life is just like that. None of it is your fault; there's not much you can really do to change issues that likely started before you were even born. All you can do is distance yourself from it as much as possible. When you're old enough to begin your own life I'd try to get away from those problematic family members. You don't want people like that in your life.

You don't get to choose your family, but you do get to choose how much you want them in your life.

If you ever need anything don't hesitate to PM me.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
This might not be what you want to hear, but sometimes life is just like that. There's not much you can really do to change issues that likely started before you were even born. All you can do is distance yourself from it as much as possible.

You don't get to choose your family, but you do get to choose how much you want them in your life.

If you ever need anything don't hesitate to PM me.
But I don't want them out of my life

I just want them to stop

D

Deleted member

One user portrayed as Steve Rogers as depicted in the MCU
'Describe the images'
One user portrayed as Tony Stark as depicted in the MCU
'Use ASCII art'
Title Text saying 'SMASHBOARDS CIVIL WAR'

osby

Smash Obsessed
I dunno man it's just

Well, that sounds familiar. My mom is the same with her side of the family and it only doesn't turn into fights because they ignore each other as much as possible.

I can't say anything to make the situation better but I guess try to remember that's their problem and you are not responsible from adults' issues with each other.

D

Deleted member

I dunno man it's just

. . .

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&sou...aw3cqtrVIwNIKGHOgEFYEpZw&ust=1555186453877188

I'm honestly not sure what to say, I admit, but if it makes you feel any better, it's not your fault they're fighting. I know it's hard, but be happy you have family members who aren't yelling like they are. If they can't solve these problems in a civil manner, that's not your fault.

Attachments

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
One user portrayed as Steve Rogers as depicted in the MCU
'Describe the images'
One user portrayed as Tony Stark as depicted in the MCU
'Use ASCII art'
Title Text saying 'SMASHBOARDS CIVIL WAR'
“Hey guys I’m back from— “
Gif of Donald Glover holding pizzas walking into an apartment rife with conflict and flames, having a shocked expression in reaction to his surroundings

“Nvm I don’t even know why I try to come back to this thread”

D

Deleted member

I dunno man it's just

my advice that may or not be good? stick with the ones you know for a fact are cool and good and try your damn hardest to ignore and phase out the rest of your family's weird antics and drama

granted it would be pretty hard since you still live with your family but hey you can try at least, yeah

as for the big thing that came out that's haunting y'all, seems like it's not something you can ignore. at that point all you can really do is do your best to accept and live with it

Last edited by a moderator:

KMDP

Smash Legend
I dunno man it's just

My thoughts go out to you and your situation.

My own family is going through it's own issues right now, which I won't get into here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom