• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

picture of tiny man in his 40s

comedic description of tiny man entering a philanthropist rock collector's asshole

D

Deleted member

I dunno man it's just

All they seem to do is fight. And not normal, family disagreements. Like actual loud enraged heated screaming matches fueled by years of baggage. My grandma told my aunt she hated her. She told her daughter she hated her. We tried to live together because money was tight but that went up in flames, it wasn't a matter of if a fight was going to break out, it was a matter of when. And don't even get me started on that. There's one thing that I won't even say because it disgusts me so much, but believe me when I say it's haunted me ever since I learned of it, and it's affecting everyone else too.

The only exceptions are my mom, my sisters, and a few of my cousins around my age. they're all cool. Hell, one of my cousins is legit my best friend.

I feel like they can't be together anymore, something always happens. My family can't be a family because they're all too stubborn and angry to be together.
I want to give helpful advice, but I have never dealt with a situation like that.

I am so sorry that you are going through this. I hope your family finds a way to put aside their differences and make peace.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
But I don't want them out of my life

I just want them to stop
*Sigh* I'm gonna be real honest w/ you here...

This is pretty much a case of: "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink"

Ultimately, it's up to them to decide if they want to change their ways.

You can try talking it out w/ them and let your voice be heard, but it's on them to make a decision. It's not something you can really control.

That being said, I really hope everything works out w/ you and your family.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Hello? So The wind just picked up a plasic kiddie pool and threw it over my neighbours fence, I need help
That’s ****ed
Yeah the wind is wild today

picture of tiny man in his 40s

comedic description of tiny man entering a philanthropist rock collector's *******
Picture of purple, round man in purple armor and equipped with a golden brown, fried gauntlet with differently colored chicken McNuggets inset

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
*blurry image of a photoshopped Super Smash Ultimate character selection screen*

Guys, I think it's real.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
But I don't want them out of my life

I just want them to stop
I don't really know to answer this. I'm sorry.

My relationship with my extended family has always been crummy, so it's really just been my parents, my sister, myself, and some family friends who we consider 'family.'

Do you ever think they'll actually stop? That's an honest question. It seems like this problem is out of your locus of control, so you'll either have to bear it or remove yourself. And by "remove yourself" I mean just limit interaction with those members of your family. Keep your mom, sister, and cousins in your life, but maybe leave interactions with other family members for the holidays or family get-togethers.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Welp. Time to Lewdpost!

Biganimetiddies.png

*banned*
Panel 1: Human female and human male warriors standing next to each other. The female one has armor that covered only her chest and groin. The male has armor that covers everything. They are staring into each other’s eyes/helmet visor
Panel 2: CONTENT REDACTED

osby

Smash Obsessed
The wind tried to kidnap one of the lids of our trash cans a few weeks ago.

The wind is a ****.
*picture of Gust Bellows*

*image of a man with exaggerated raised eyebrows saying 'YOU DON'T SAY'*

10 characters text

Iridium

Smash Hero
I found a large, dead rat near the bank today. Exactly where I found that cat a while ago.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
“No guys THIS date is the reliable one! For real this time!!”
like it doesn't change anything for smash speculation, it just makes you wonder what the hell is going on behind the scenes with atlus to make them think this is a sensible rollout of information

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
*blurry image of a photoshopped Super Smash Ultimate character selection screen*

Guys, I think it's real.
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████ ███▓███████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▓▓▓▒█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██████████████████████████████████████ ██▒▓█░░▒█▓░░▓▓▒▓▒░▓▒▒▓█░▒▒▓▓▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓░░▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░▒▓▒▒███▒░░░░▒▒▒▒░░▓▓▒█ ██░▓▓▓██▓▒█░▒▓▓▓██▓▓███▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▒▓▓█▒▓▒▓▓█▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▓▒▒▒▒░▓▓▓▓████░░░░▒▒░▒░▒▒▓▓█ ██▒▓░▒░▓▒░░░▒░▒▒▒░▒░░░▓▒▒▒▒▒█░▒▓▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒░░▒█▓█▓▓▓▒░██▒█▒▓▒▒▒▓░▒▓█ ██▒▓▓█▓▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▓█▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒██▒▓▓▓▓▒▒█▓▒▓▓▒▒░▓▒█▓▒▓▒▓███▒█▒▒▓██▓▒▒▒▒█ ██▒░▒▒█░▒░░▒▒░▒▓▓█▒▓▓█▓▓▓▓░▓▓░▒░▒█▒░▒█▒░░▒▓▓▒▒░▒▓▒▓▓░█▒▒▒░░▒▒▓█▓▓█▓█▓▒▒░▓▓▓▓▓▒█ ██▓▓█▒▒███░▒▒▒░▒░▒▒▒░░░░▒██▓▓░▒▒░▒▒▓▒▒▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▓▒▒░▒▒▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░██▒▒▒▒▓░▒░░░█ ██░░▒▒░▓█▒░░░▒▓▒░░▒░░▒▓▒▒▒▓▓▓░▒▓▓▓█▒▓▒▒▓▒▒▓▒▓▒▒▒▓▒█▓▒▒█▓▒▒▓░▒▒▒▓▒▒░▒▒▒▒▓▒▒░▓█▓█ ██░▓▒▓▒▒██▒░▒░▒▓▓░██▒░▓▓▓░▓█░░█▓▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒░▒▓█▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▒▓▓▓█▒▓██░▒░░▒▓▒▒░░▓█░█ ██░▒▓▓█▒▒▒▒▓▓░▒▓█▓▒░░▓▓░▒▓█▒█▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒█▓▓██▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▒█▒░░░▓▓▒▓░▓▓█▓█ ██░█▓░██▒▒░▓▒▒░▓▒▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▓▒▒▒▓▒▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▒░▒█▓▒▓█▒▓▓█▓▓▒▓▒▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓▒░▓▒▒▒▓▒▒░▒▒░░█ █████████████████████████▓▓▓▒░▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▓██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒███████████████████████ █████████████████████████░░░░▒▒▒▓▒▒░░░▒▓▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒███████████████████████ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▓▓▓█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒█▓▒░░▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▓█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░▒▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒ █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░▒ ██████████▓▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█

IT'S REAL

D

Deleted member

*picrure of someone confused about whats going on followed by an infraction for being an image only response*

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
like it doesn't change anything for smash speculation, it just makes you wonder what the hell is going on behind the scenes with atlus to make them think this is a sensible rollout of information
Nope
Speculation has wildly changed

Stay tuned for Tuesday evening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom