• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I'm sorry, I wasn't aware when I made the joke.
Hey, no problem. I ain't offended
I was a startlingly easy child. I was an only child for the first five years of my life, which may have had something to do with it, but apparently I was weirdly well-behaved and I was talking and solving puzzles really young.

Then when I hit middle school that crumbled and I was a total piece of **** to everyone and everything.
Puberty does the weirdest stuff

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I think I just screwed up my audio. It isn't working.
View attachment 207222
Anyone got any advice? Really need help. Been trying to fix this for about half an hour.
I mean, you've gotta give us way more information than that.

What's wrong, what happened before it went wrong, what have you tried so far to fix it.

Last edited:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
:| I am not sure if I get it...
Not a joke. I had to reset my mobile keyboard. Somehow your name, AndreaAC, got put on my suggested words list. So any time I typed "an", your name would pop up as a suggested word I could tap to autofill. No offense intended, but it was starting to get annoying. Lol.

D

Deleted member

I thought we were friends sodagayman

Captain_Padraig.jpg
trust me if there was a "yeah cool but have you ever heard of anime boobs" category you would've been in

seriously though don't sweat it i just threw in the first people that randomly came to mind

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I mean, you've gotta give us way more information than that.

What's wrong, what happened before it went wrong, what have you tried to far to fix it.
I was trying to adjust my audio setting and it just suddenly stopped working. I've gone into control panel to see if everything is working correctly, and it says that it is. I've tried reinstalling my driver and restarting Windows. There was some other things I tried, but I can't remember.

D

Deleted member

If Jane is an alt in Smash Bros, then I will write a stupid song for all of you.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Say guys, let me ask you something. What very obscure gaming third party characters that do not have any chance in being in Ultimate would you want as playable characters in Ultimate? For me, I'd go with one of the Cheetahmen and Joe and Mac.
Does Layton count as third party?

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I was trying to adjust my audio setting and it just suddenly stopped working. I've gone into control panel to see if everything is working correctly, and it says that it is. I've tried reinstalling my driver and restarting Windows. There was some other things I tried, but I can't remember.
So are you positive it's not a hardware issue. Have you checked to make sure everything's plugged in. Are you using speakers or headphones. Have you tried using anything else or plugging into any other auxiliary ports. Is it the global Windows audio that isn't working or the sound within a particular program. What software are you using, the built-in Windows stuff or something like Realtek. When you reinstalled the driver was it something you found and manually applied or did you use the Windows auto search feature. What version of Windows are you using.

Like, you need to give more specific information, man.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
The Jane Hivemind has grown too powerful.

It's only a matter of weeks before we all fall victim.
and on the 25th day, when the fervent hopes and prayers of the masses electrified the air with new life and waifu alike, the lord looked down upon the assembled train of jane and ordained that it would be so

MOSHED-2019-4-1-12-53-14.gif

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Actual Bet

If the Teh Jane is in Smash and P5R is on Switch.
I'll buy both.
And I'll lewd her again

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
So are you positive it's not a hardware issue. Have you checked to make sure everything's plugged in. Are you using speakers or headphones. Have you tried using anything else or plugging into any other auxiliary ports. Is it the global Windows audio that isn't working or the sound within a particular program. What software are you using, the built-in Windows stuff or something like Realtek. When you reinstalled the driver was it something you found and manually applied or did you use the Windows auto search feature. What version of Windows are you using.

Like, you need to give more specific information, man.
Sorry, I'm not really to good with tech, so thats about as specefic I can get with my limited knowledge.

Anyway, I dunno what I did but it's working now, Thanks for the help!

Shroob

Sup?
and on the 25th day, when the fervent hopes and prayers of the masses electrified the air with new life and waifu alike, the lord looked down upon the assembled train of jane and ordained that it would be so

View attachment 207236
"Jane....Jane jane jane jane jane jane jane jane jane jane jane jane.....I....feel....happy....Joker.......Jane....jane jane jane jane jane...."

*You cannot comprehend the Jane Conglomerate's attack!*

*Noipoi couldn't stop crying!*

*Gentlepanda got confused and collapsed!*

*Mythra began feelin' strange!*

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

View attachment 207236
You know I'm starting to forget that Edea was your thing.

You're crossing the point of no return, dude.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Not a joke. I had to reset my mobile keyboard. Somehow your name, AndreaAC, got put on my suggested words list. So any time I typed "an", your name would pop up as a suggested word I could tap to autofill. No offense intended, but it was starting to get annoying. Lol.
What the heck. :| That is why I removed the autofill BS in the new smartphone I got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom