• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I love how in Melee, Brawl, and Smash 4, people complained that Ganon didn't use a sword in his moveset, despite swordfighting being intergrated into almost all of Ganondorf's fights, and now that he has his sword, everyone hates it.

mbvswb

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 4561 1118 2914
Actually, someone on a discord server said that there was like a 70% chance of a Direct on 25th April...
Just someone or someone credible? Bc i highly doubt theres a direct on the 25th tbh

Ivander

Smash Legend
Me: "VR isn't relevant at all anymo-"
There was a problem fetching the tweet
"VR should be implemented on other Switch games"
Fate Grand Order VR, except with Pyra and Mythra and the 'benefit' of joy-con touch. :smirk:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo , I finally achieved my Kingdom Hearts goal of this weekend: arriving to Halloween Town in KH1.

I am pretty happy about it, since I always wanted to get there, but never could in the past due to me being stuck at the Colliseum.

I wish I could talk now, but after posting this I will quickly go out of home to see Shazam! and my phone doesn’t have enough battery to take it out (10%). I will try to go online here when I come back doh.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Hey, so asides from Smash discussion, when do you think will a Direct happen this month? Like, any chances of it happening this month, and around which days, to be precise?

I am gonna go ahead and say that it will likely happen within the late April.
I think there won’t be a direct until E3, with the exception of a Pokémon Direct in May.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
i just got around to figuring out why I wasn’t getting the Poppi QT pi upgrade quest so I looked it up since I mean she keeps getting posted in here so it’s not like a spoiler

I totally missed a required heart to heart lol

D

Deleted member

Here’s a random little game. Make up acronyms for 5 SSB characters.

Man,
Apples
Riding
Iguana’s
Oranges

I’ll stop now.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
UtopianPoyzin UtopianPoyzin

Alright, back on the train! As requested, my redesign of Bandanna Dee. Loyal knight of King Dedede's army.

God I hate how these images look when they get blown up like that. They look so much better on the paper, but getting this close makes it look sloppy.
You lost the late night crowd, but I still saw it!

Also, why the knight's armor?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'm taking tributes for round two of my Hunger Games Grand Finale now!

I'm not adding any tributes of my own choosing this round, so that at least one member who might miss out otherwise will get a chance to participate in this one.

@TotsBS TheCJBrine TheCJBrine KarneraMythos KarneraMythos Opossum Opossum and KMDP KMDP already have reserved districts for this round, so there's seven districts left to fill. Get 'em while you can! And remember, each participating user is getting an entire district to themselves. Every district has four tributes, so that's four tributes per user. If you want to participate, I need you to nominate exactly four tributes. No more, no less.

EDIT: The slots are filled! No more users can participate in this one. Just giving a warning for anyone who sees this post too late and isn't caught up. I'm not reserving slots for round three right now.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm not adding any tributes of my own choosing this round, so that at least one member who might miss out otherwise will get a chance to participate in this one.

@TotsBS TheCJBrine TheCJBrine KarneraMythos KarneraMythos Opossum Opossum and KMDP KMDP already have reserved districts for this round, so there's seven districts left to fill. Get 'em while you can! And remember, each participating user is getting an entire district to themselves. Every district has four tributes, so that's four tributes per user. If you want to participate, I need you to nominate exactly four tributes. No more, no less.
I volunteer. @ me if I win.

D

Deleted member

sure why not
uhh
How about Napoleon, James Bond, Sigma, and just an actual mirror. An iconic team.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Throw me in there. @ me if I win

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
fun theory time: the datamined codenames aren't actually anywhere near as complicated or sneaky as we'd like to think, and are only there to obscure the characters' identities at their most basic level
  • jack was chosen because it has an quick and easy female equivalent in the form of jane (both names also have the exact same meaning, 'god is gracious', which sort of ties in with the whole personas being divine gifts thing going on in P5)
  • brave is literally erdrick's class name, and if he's a broader representative of DQ's hero class, might not even be a codename at all
  • nothing else datamined has codenames: joker's stage is just labelled as mementos

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

Oooh oooh me it’s funny seeing how I die in these things

Also faygoshill Gentlepanda and Mythra

Edit: wait I just reread and found out I misread gimme a moment to redo lol

Last edited:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
hi.

Might as well join since i see some familiar faces.
Oh. 4 spots? Then I guess Shantae, Kirby, and Snorlax

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I volunteer. @ me if I win.
Throw me in there. @ me if I win
Let me reiterate: I need four tributes per user, because this time around I'm making it so that each participating user's getting an entire district/team to themselves. I can't just add you guys on your own. You each need three more tributes to fill out your districts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom