• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ButterGeek

Smash Apprentice
So do in yall’s opinion, is Steve deconfirmed now?

IMO no. That one Mojang employee on discord said later that what he said didn’t mean anything and he has no actual info on this. And for Aubrey Norris, she didn’t actually say Steve isn’t in at any point, it just seems she doesn’t like the idea of Steve representing Minecraft. And I’m not sure if she’d even know if Steve’s in.

D

Deleted member

small brain: avengers endgame will be the highest grossing movie of 2019

medium brain: the sonic the hedgehog movie will be the highest grossing movie of 2019

large brain: detective pikachu will be the highest grossing movie of 2019

GALAXY BRAIN:
sketch-1554519833946.png

D

Deleted member

all she ever does is eat and poop. she is useless and fat. stupid loser takes up space and does nothing else

i would die for her
Just like my doggos. Except they take up 10,000 times more space. Especially on my bed.

D

Deleted member

Pets?
Well, I had a turtle who I loved to pass the evenings with...

Sadly, my father for some unknown reason decided to give her to someone who took care of turtles in general.

I miss it at times, but at least I want to believe she is in good hands.

osby

Smash Obsessed
small brain: avengers endgame will be the highest grossing movie of 2019

medium brain: the sonic the hedgehog movie will be the highest grossing movie of 2019

large brain: detective pikachu will be the highest grossing movie of 2019

GALAXY BRAIN:
View attachment 205183
Universe brain: Shazam will be the highest grossing movie of 2019 (probably not but it'd deserve it)

D

Deleted member

Universe brain: Shazam will be the highest grossing movie of 2019 (probably not but it'd deserve it)
I'm going to see Shazam! today.

I hope I enjoy it a lot, since I find Zachari Levi as a great person.

KMDP

Smash Legend
How shocking. (heh, Lightning pun)

DC starts making actually fun movies and not dour "dramatic" **** and starts to succeed. :rolleyes:

DC has been spending way too long trying to replicate the success of the Dark Knight Trilogy.

D

Deleted member

Breath of the Wild in Virtual Reality looks very promising.
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Last edited by a moderator:

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
On the subject of real names, I guess I'm stuck in a sort of limbo where I feel like the name I've had since birth doesn't fit me any more on account of my clearer understanding of my gender identity (and a few other reasons I won't go into here), but I suck at names so I haven't decided on what I'd want to change it to yet. I'll probably figure something out eventually, though.
Do you have someone who inspired you a lot?
Not saying you should name yourself after An idol but maybe a name that subtly refers to it might be fitting

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
So do in yall’s opinion, is Steve deconfirmed now?

IMO no. That one Mojang employee on discord said later that what he said didn’t mean anything and he has no actual info on this. And for Aubrey Norris, she didn’t actually say Steve isn’t in at any point, it just seems she doesn’t like the idea of Steve representing Minecraft. And I’m not sure if she’d even know if Steve’s in.
I have no opinion on Steve's chances beyond "I can see this happen some day"

D

Deleted member

It's REALLY good. Don't wanna spoil anything, but they portray the kids right.
Glad to hear then.

Also, I told my father right now about the turtle and said that he will try to contact the person who is taking care of her again to go see her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom