• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
If you ever have twins, make sure to color code them different colors so they can be sick as hell rivals later in life.
Preferably red and blue. But Red and White or Blue and Orange can work out if you don't want to go the Mega Man and Protoman/Dante and Vergil/Spider-Man and Venom style.

Shroob

Sup?
Watching Vinny stream Crafted World, and it all comes together.

The reason Yoshi commits tax fraud, is because he spends all his coins on irl gachas.

Yoshi, my brother, this dark path is not a road trodden lightly.:drsad:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Watching Vinny stream Crafted World, and it all comes together.

The reason Yoshi commits tax fraud, is because he spends all his coins on irl gachas.

Yoshi, my brother, this dark path is not a road trodden lightly.:drsad:
It's gacha in name only. You basically only have to spend 10 tokens to get 10 costumes and the only random aspect is the order you get them :yoshi:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
A post easily misread.

Happy 3666 page, everyone.
Oh, no no no, the breasts beasts are something else entirely, and those themselves are entirely different from the beasts beats.

The former I can't post because I don't want to get banned and the latter...

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
8 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

Erdrick

District 2

Cylinder Trap

District 2

Elma

District 12

ShotoStar

District 9

staindgrey

District 1

Marx

District 3

Good Guy Giygas

District 6

Master Chief

District 10

Erdrick came so far, but so short.

Jenny Wakeman stays awake all night.

L'Arachel stays awake all night.

Pumaman sees a fire, but stays hidden.

Hugh Neutron receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor.

Duster tries to treat his infection.

Zeke thinks about home.

Sans, Goku, and KMDP cheerfully sing songs together.

Shantae convinces NateVO to snuggle with her.

Mythra sees a fire, but stays hidden.

faygoshill, tehponycorn, and Dr. Rabbit discuss the games and what might happen in the morning.

Thanos sees a fire, but stays hidden.

Qui-Gon Jinn looks at the night sky.

Claptrap cries himself to sleep.

Ant-Man sees a fire, but stays hidden.

Peridot climbs a tree to rest.

Pyra, Napoleon Bonaparte, and Bob the Builder start fighting, but Napoleon Bonaparte runs away as Pyra kills Bob the Builder.

Spider-Ham quietly hums.

Magma Dragoon, Geno, and Guido Mista get into a fight. Magma Dragoon triumphantly kills them both.

Vergeben loses sight of where he is.

Roberk, DI, and SonicSmasher1 discuss the games and what might happen in the morning.

Pitfall Harry receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor.

Bruce Banner tries to sing himself to sleep.

Thanos Car tries to treat his infection.

Andrew Carnegie thinks about home.

Captain Padraig receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor.

Iridium convinces SLFT to snuggle with him.

Smashing Ramen and KarneraMythos huddle for warmth.

I have no idea how to feel about this.
Cylinder Trap! My son! No!

1554543318080.png
Cylinder Trap
2019 - 2019

D

Deleted member

Mark of the beast? Meh it's just a rumor, it's not like the number actually means anything.

I'm going to sleep now.

D

Deleted member

Guys. Ganondorf’s down aerial consistently beats out Little Mac’s KO Punch. Spread the word.

Last edited by a moderator:

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
And his limbs. His limbs can function.
And his brain I suppose, but I was talking about the sort of things you need for sensory reception. Being able to move at all is the bare minimum if you want to be undead.

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
So here’s something actually about Smash...

I know most think Joker is coming at the end of April. But there is some doubt about it. So starting from April 29th, Japan will enter into its Golden Week which this year is a bit special as the government managed to line up the new Emperor’s coronation together with other holidays to create an extra long ten week holiday.

I think we will get an announcement of a smash direct sometime after the 14th but before the 20th with a release of the 3.0 update and Joker a little before or during this Golden week. I’m placing my money on April 26th for the update.

Last edited:

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion

I know most think Joker is coming at the end of April. But there is some doubt about it. So starting from April 29th, Japan will enter into its Golden Week which this year is a bit special as the government managed to line up the new Emperor’s coronation together with other holidays to create an extra long ten week holiday.

I think we will get an announcement of a smash direct sometime after the 14th but before the 20th with a release of the 3.0 update and Joker a little before or during this Golden week
Huh, that's a good observation. If it's that big a deal, I can't see any announcement happening in that time.

D

Deleted member

I think we will get an announcement of a smash direct sometime after the 14th but before the 20th with a release of the 3.0 update and Joker a little before or during this Golden week. I’m placing my money on April 26th for the update.
Sounds absolutely feasible, and I’m all for an earlier release of Joker. Hopefully you’re correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom