• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Not gonna lie, it does bother me a bit how much y’all are ganging up on shiny about this even though I’m basically saying the same ****

You guys need to cool it.

You can say it a thousand times but it still won’t be true.
True
There’s no way to actually gauge the truth value of it so :denzel:

D

Deleted member

If Erdrick gets in I'll write an Essay on why Geno will never get in and keep my account.

If Erdrick isn't in I'll delete my account and maybe get Geno in the process if there is a Square Rep.

This goes for the Entire DLC Line-Up if Erdrick isn't a DLC Character I will delete my account, For different reasons than the Erdrick Pact but I'll do it non the less.

No take backs. Erdrick is in I'll get something while doing something else in the process, If Erdrick isn't in I might get something while giving up something important.

D

Deleted member

Faygo's gonna force people to drink crappy *** soda
you stupid ************. you absolute fool. you bumbling idiot. you complete cretin. you have no regard for human life. i bet you're the type of girl who doesn't let people piss in her living room

DaybreakHorizon

Simple and Clean
Premium
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Hold on guys, I wanna hear his side of the story.

@ShinyLegendary why do you think Erdrick isn’t in? Besides the fact that you don’t trust leaks, why do you believe it won’t be Erdrick?
****posting aside, I am genuinely interested in this.

Care to elaborate on your reasonings @ShinyLegendary. This is serious, no judgement tehponycorn speaking.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Nintendo will eventually stop adding NES and Famicom games to NSO according to a Hong Kong Retailer leaflet.

IMO this means one of two things:

A: Nintendo will be adding more systems to the service but will only add one at a time and keep adding games to it until it's done.
or,
B: They're going to restructure their retro offerings after seeing 30-year old NES games aren't an enticing way to sell your online subscription.

Personally banking on the former rather than the later, unfortunately.
You forgot C: Nintendo stops pretending to care and just rakes in the cash either way

D

Deleted member

You guys betting your accounts over the newcomers, and I don’t give a damn who it is. I’d be happy with Barbie for Heaven’s sake.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
You guys betting your accounts over the newcomers, and I don’t give a damn who it is. I’d be happy with Barbie for Heaven’s sake.
I’m legitimately hoping we get some bizarre 4th party character because the impact of that will have people reeling

And some people will still kinda say “UM ACKSHUYALLY THEY ARE EXCEPTIONAL THAT PROVES THE ROOL”

D

Deleted member

You forgot C: Nintendo stops pretending to care and just rakes in the cash either way
Especially when the Switch is gonna sell regardless of whether or not it can play old games.

And people are gonna buy the online for Splatoon and Smash regardless of whether or not it's worth it. :drshrug:

D

Deleted member

I’m legitimately hoping we get some bizarre 4th party character because the impact of that will have people reeling

And some people will still kinda say “UM ACKSHUYALLY THEY ARE EXCEPTIONAL THAT PROVES THE ROOL”
"Proves the rool"

Y'all...I think K. Rool is in.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

lesgo tony hawk

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
"Proves the rool"

Y'all...I think K. Rool's in.
We need more K Rools

King K Rool
Prince K Rool (has blue hair and a sword)
MiKu Rool (Is a digital pop idol)
Artist Formerly Known as Prince K Rool (makes doves cry)
Ruuru-ou (The K Rool from the East)
King Cold (Freeza’s dad)

Etc etc

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Hold on guys, I wanna hear his side of the story.

@ShinyLegendary why do you think Erdrick isn’t in? Besides the fact that you don’t trust leaks, why do you believe it won’t be Erdrick?
The Virgindary
>insists on a character not being in without supportive evidence
>believes that "brave" applies to any and all possibilities
>foolish enough to bet their account over a petty argument
>doesn't entertain the idea of ESPADA GOHAN DE LA SUPER SMASH BROS

The CHADrick
>designed by the legendary Akira Toriyama
>literally Gohan from another timeline
>beloved all over Japan and soon the whole world
>the father of an entire bloodline and the godfather of RPGs

D

Deleted member

We need more K Rools

King K Rool
Prince K Rool (has blue hair and a sword)
MiKu Rool (Is a digital pop idol)
Artist Formerly Known as Prince K Rool (makes doves cry)
Ruuru-ou (The K Rool from the East)
King Cold (Freeza’s dad)

Etc etc
And Kerdrick (Erdrick in a K. Rool Costume)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom