• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Meanwhile me: "There are no such things as bad Capcom characters for Smash" Also it's funny cause I realized Ace Attorney has multiple canonical LGBT characters today at that helped improve my mood at work

Why would you do that? Also is everyone at the arc they get their Super Saiyan boosts or whatever?
Seriously, there are no bad Capcom characters for Smash. In fact, there are so many possible great options from the company that you can make Nintendo vs. Capcom a reality. I am still banging my head against the table wondering why it hasn't happened yet.

Roberk

Smash Champion
Should I do my final HG simulator (at least for a while) today? The one that allows for both forum users among others, so any character can get in as well (or inanimate objects). Both @Knight Dude and Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! gave me suggestions a while ago, which I might need a reminder of who.

If I can do it, I will take suggestions maybe about 12 minutes from now. I saw some other people had some planned, but they probably have not started yet.
I gotta go for a bit so I'll just say now that I want to be in. Hopefully, I don't get my neck snapped.

D

Deleted member

If Eight or Erdrick don’t get in, I’ll do everything @faygoshill and Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! order me to do for a week.

I’ll also change my avatar into whatever they want.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Just because I do not want to delete my account does not mean I am giving up on my bet.

ERDRICK.
IS.
NOT.
IN.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Dosn't he receive that title at the end of 3?

I'm not using it to argue against his inclusion. Eight is just a really dumb name
It still isn’t his name.

I mean if we wanna call Eight by his title it’d be like

Captain of the guard or something lol

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
If Edrick is in I'll order a pizza to see the chaos unfolding here while enjoying a snack.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I mean, Joker's real name isn't Joker either but they're still calling him that here in smash because his real name in cannon differs by adaptation.
Exactly
So Eight should be fine. Otherwise it’d just be “The Hero” which is also fine but a little cheesy

D

Deleted member

Moydow Moydow Quick question. Should I bring back the ban hammer again?

Erdrick.
That reminds me if Erdrick isn't in I'll delete my account. No take backs.

Of course Erdrick likely will get in but he's not confirmed until he's confirmed.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I mean, Joker's real name isn't Joker either but they're still calling him that here in smash because his real name in cannon differs by adaptation.
it's a shame we don't get to hear xander mobus announce his full name, ren mamamia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom