• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Honestly I'll just be glad when this "Square rep" speculation ends.

It'll put the poor Geno fans out of their misery and we can go back to focusing on things but Square in regards to who the next 3 characters are.

For the love of god Nintendo, please scrub your data this time.
Now watch as we get mention of a Capcom/Namco rep being 100% assured and **** just continues as usual.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
honestly it's pretty strange how obscure DQ3's soundtrack is on youtube

like this guy out here set to join smash and i can't even find a bit of music with over 100k views

D

Deleted member

Believe in Banjo, You’re Persona depends on it.
You know what happened the last time I believed in a character?

They got skinned and turned into a Mii Costume with the most iconic song from their game left out. Essentially cucked not once, but twice.

I can't put faith in another character.

Noipoi

Howdy!
You know what happened the last time I believed in a character?

They got skinned and turned into a Mii Costume with the most iconic song from their game left out. Essentially cucked not once, but twice.

I can't put faith in another character.
Then I’ll believe in him for you!

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Shiny found a way to be skeptical of the Best Buy listings that leaked earlier this week, pretty sure he just doesn't believe in leaks period.
I mean I'm skeptical of that too but only because I can't handle my heart being toyed with
BUT BRAVE COULD BE SO MANY MORE PEOPLE! SANS IS BRAVE IN FIGHTING CHARA, AND GENO IS BRAVE TOO!

ALSO BRAVE'S DATA COULD BE LEAKBAIT!

I'm trying not to be mean, but it's too easy.

Also my account is on the line, which is more important.
Wait holy **** what is this bet
If Erdrick is not in Smash I'll... I'll... Uhm, someone tell me what I should do, I wanna bet something.
You'll watch Kamen Rider
Alright, I caved and bought FFVII. Any tips? Remember this is my FIRST JRPG.
The scorpion boss dialogue is a bit awkward, you're supposed to NOT attack when the tail goes up

D

Deleted member

bold of you to assume we're getting two songs when the two-song requirement of smash 3DS no longer applies
Dragon Quest's soundtrack is just represented with Midgar's stage track. Enjoy Let The Battle Begin! and Fight on! you ****-o's.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
The two song requirement of Smash 3DS is gone, but not the two song requirement of it being a Square Enix franchise.
precisely, they don't have to give up a whole two songs anymore

i give it a roughly 50% chance we get literally one DQ track

D

Deleted member

Oh no, nobody's getting out of a bet to delete their account, my "delete account" ability is just itching to be used and this place is giving me some useful fodder for it. :p
You can delete my account, but you can never delete my courage.

D

Deleted member

I really ****ing need to know what this man was laughing is soul out over
From my understanding. He's relating a story that happened to him when he was supposed to pick a paella cooker for a restaurant but when he went to pick it up, the sea level had already risen up. He got it back surprisingly and he's mostly telling what was the reaction from the restaurant.

@JDCabrera might understand it better as I don't understand Spanish from Spain sometimes :b

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
If a Resident Evil character isn't in Smash, I will temporarily change my name to CHRISSSSSSS.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
If Erdrick gets in I’ll use them in Classic mode.

Assuming there is a classic for them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom