• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Seriously you're telling me Erdrick is going to be in Smash? Woah I had no idea next you're gonna tell me Steve from Minecraft is going to get in.

This is so mind blowing, It's Crazy! Who would've guessed? Woah!

It's not like Erdrick is from one of the most influential Video Game Series of all time influencing RPG's as a whole to the point that Geno himself might not have even existed in the same way we know him without Dragon Quest!

That's Crazy!

D

Deleted member

It is a shame some people can't separate an artist from the art

Chances are at least a few of your heroes have some skeletons in their closet
This is something that a lot of people don't realize, sometimes is just better to appreciate that people can do awesome things while being PoS IRL.

It surprised me that the author of one of my favorite manga/anime is pretty much a pedophile.

D

Deleted member

Incineroar was leaked by several sources, and look what happened?

I’m not saying every leak is real, but when a character’s got all the insiders on their side and the evidence is stacking up I’m gonna think they’re in.
Shiny found a way to be skeptical of the Best Buy listings that leaked earlier this week, pretty sure he just doesn't believe in leaks period.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Oh, btw, it's also my birthday or something, but who cares since Erdrick is in the game. Nobody saw that coming.
Hold up... shouldn't there be a "It's my Birthday" Banner right under your name? That's what happened on my birthday, at least...

Anyways, Happy Birthday!

Just to let you know, you're one of my fav users here, and your Steve Harvey Potato Head avatar gets me everytime

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I’m an Erdrick, you’re an Erdrick, Sakurai’s an Erdrick... and the difference between us and the DQ3 protagonist is that we actually have names :happysheep:

D

Deleted member

I think I'm gonna log off now, It's too mind blowing that Erdrick of all Characters is going to get into Smash!

It's not like he's a legendary Character from a super influential Franchise! It's too crazy!

Seriously though I think I'm gonna log off for a bit.

D

Deleted member

Shiny found a way to be skeptical of the Best Buy listings that leaked earlier this week, pretty sure he just doesn't believe in leaks period.
I am unsure in terms of the BestBuy leaks.
I changed my mind about not believing the BestBuy leaks.
I do not believe Erdrick is coming, though.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Bold assumption.
I haven’t given you a name yet since I’m really really picky about the character creation process

Took me a long time to find the proper head shape for you, it’ll take even longer for me to name you.
The real Erdrick was the friends we made along the way.
“I CAN say that word, my FRIEND is an Erdrick!!”

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Seriously you're telling me Erdrick is going to be in Smash? Woah I had no idea next you're gonna tell me Steve from Minecraft is going to get in.

This is so mind blowing, It's Crazy! Who would've guessed? Woah!

It's not like Erdrick is from one of the most influential Video Game Series of all time influencing RPG's as a whole to the point that Geno himself might not have even existed in the same way we know him without Dragon Quest!

That's Crazy!
To be fair, Steve's always had a shoddy leak record, with just Vergeben and Hitagi on his side. And then you've got Banjo who PolarPanda PolarPanda 's been talking about recently (but not backing for the record).

It's not like Erdrick's case, where everyone is conclusively saying that he's in.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Hold up... shouldn't there be a "It's my Birthday" Banner right under your name? That's what happened on my birthday, at least...

Anyways, Happy Birthday!

Just to let you know, you're one of my fav users here, and your Steve Harvey Potato Head avatar gets me everytime
Yeah, idk why it isn't there, I got the trophy and everything.
Anyway, I guess I got to do this to myself
Woo birthday bash

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I do find it funny that Incineroar, K Rool, and Ridley all have a brand new type of DSmash where they leap up and fall on the floor causing a shockwave.
Honestly if Chrom ever gets a few more unique moves in later games, I'd want him to get a variant of it, too.
Partly because the jumping sword plant (time stamped) is another canonical move of his that goes unused in Smash, and partly because pretty much every Swordfighter has the double sweep down smash.

Noipoi

Howdy!
To be fair, Steve's always had a shoddy leak record, with just Vergeben and Hitagi on his side. And then you've got Banjo who PolarPanda PolarPanda 's been talking about recently (but not backing for the record).

It's not like Erdrick's case, where everyone is conclusively saying that he's in.
It’s as it’s always been.

The bear and the block are fighting to the death.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Well we don’t need too, Banjo has been bestowed the title of Erdrick as well. Keep an eye out for Dragon Quest: Threeie, a new Banjo adventure illustrated by Akira Toriyama
Ngl, Banjo in Toriyama's style would be pretty cool, if you ask me

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
If this was just a matter of believing 'Dude, trust me bro' then I might agree

But then there's the Brave datamine evidence
BUT BRAVE COULD BE SO MANY MORE PEOPLE! SANS IS BRAVE IN FIGHTING CHARA, AND GENO IS BRAVE TOO!

ALSO BRAVE'S DATA COULD BE LEAKBAIT!

I'm trying not to be mean, but it's too easy.

Also my account is on the line, which is more important.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Inb4 the next Newcomer is The Jane and Shiny wins due a technicality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom