• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
https://twitter.com/Chupacaubrey/status/1058221861442473984

despite what she says, the guy at Minecon who asked another community manager about Steve in Smash also heard a dev say that he'd like Steve or a Creeper in Smash, so I'm not sure all of Mojang feels the same, especially with the ironic fact that Steve is basically the mascot alongside Alex and the Creeper given their use on the website and their official, prominent merchandise.

Not just that November tweet, but she also replied with some emoji to a joke post about Steve in Smash very recently.
I really don’t think this means much.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Hot take: Fulgore would actually be awesome.
I'm mostly in for the design. The reboot design is sleek and modern and all but this

1554423392356.png

This makes me slap the nut button. Classic as ****, kind of a similar effect on why I see many people prefer the original Robocop design than the reboot one. Also I just remembered Robocop had a reboot and nobody cared to watch it.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
That’s how it is sometimes, but the key is to realize that you don’t get good overnight.

I know you’ve heard this a million times, but practice really does make perfect.
Yeah I know but today I’m in a particularly dark place tbh

Sitting here nearly crying at work and I’m just making myself hate myself by trying to draw right now but I wanna get better so I’m doing it anyway

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
https://twitter.com/Chupacaubrey/status/1058221861442473984

despite what she says, the guy at Minecon who asked another community manager about Steve in Smash also heard a dev say that he'd like Steve or a Creeper in Smash, so I don't think all of Mojang feels the same, especially with the ironic fact that Steve is basically the mascot alongside Alex and the Creeper given their use on the website and their official, prominent merchandise, and most people on the subreddit liking the idea of Steve in Smash.

Not just that November tweet, but she also replied with some emoji to a joke post about Steve in Smash very recently.
I mean, that rumor PolarPanda heard, which we discussed last week, could be considered too.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I really don’t think this means much.
I hope not.

While I'd be happy if we got Banjo-Kazooie her tweet also made me feel sad.

I mean, that rumor PolarPanda heard, which we discussed last week, could be considered too.
well yeah I guess it just hurts when it's official because you know for sure...

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I'm mostly in for the design. The reboot design is sleek and modern and all but this

View attachment 204700

This makes me slap the nut button. Classic as ****, kind of a similar effect on why I see many people prefer the original Robocop design than the reboot one. Also I just remembered Robocop had a reboot and nobody cared to watch it.
I Liked the Robocop reboot

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Yoshi has no stated sex. She could very well be female, and that's the timeline I believe in.
The Smash :ultyoshi: is a confirmed male tho

Your timeline is not Sakurai's timeline apparently. :drshrug:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Reminder that Calamari still exists in the Splatoon universe despite it being made up cephalopods and other aquatic creatures.

Is that even legal?
Well in some parts of the world they eat monkey, so they just probably see those non-intelligent creatures as food.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Okay, so, my Hunger Games Simulation is definitely going to be delayed.

My grandmother took a header today... Bad enough that she had to be taken to the hospital for it. She's more or less okay as of now, but sustained some injuries for certain. This is a very personal and sensitive matter so I'm leaving it at that. I absolutely won't be giving any other details beyond that here, since this is a thread on an public internet forum. But I did want to clarify why I won't be doing what I intended to tonight, or in case circumstances made it so that I suddenly wouldn't be active on the site at all.

I won't be doing the round I planned on tonight partly because I don't know exactly what the next course of action is, but the biggest reason is because after this sudden incident happened, I'm really not in the mood for Hunger Games tonight. I hope you all understand, and apologies that it'll be delayed to a point later than I originally would've liked.

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Not saying Steve is confirmed, but that tweet doesn’t affect anything.
I guess so.

I think I'm mainly sad because of her wording...even if it's true to an extent (though imo he could have a personality based on his surroundings and some of the game's silly stuff)...though, she's not the one in charge and merchandise + that one dev at Minecon make it seem like Mojang would very well see Steve as a character to represent their game...

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Uh, that was weird. My match was about to start and I got kicked, guess it’s back of the line for me.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
reminder that we havent seen birdo in like a decade
Paper Mario Sticker Star and Colour Splash, Mario Sports Superstars, the post 2008 Mario and Sonic Olympic Games and probably some more not off the top of my head.

D

Deleted member

Okay, so, my Hunger Games Simulation is definitely going to be delayed.

My grandmother took a header today... Bad enough that she had to be taken to the hospital for it. She's more or less okay as of now, but sustained some injuries for certain. This is a very personal and sensitive matter so I'm leaving it at that. I absolutely won't be giving any other details beyond that here, since this is a thread on an public internet forum. But I did want to clarify why I won't be doing what I intended to tonight, or in case circumstances made it so that I suddenly wouldn't be active on the site at all.

I won't be doing the round I planned on tonight partly because I don't know exactly what the next course of action is, but the biggest reason is because after this sudden incident happened, I'm really not in the mood for Hunger Games tonight. I hope you all understand, and apologies that it'll be delayed to a point later than I originally would've liked.
Sorry to hear that mate, hope she recovers soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom