• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

On the subject of name changes, I've considered getting one once or twice to have my name changed to "MooMew64" like it is everywhere else I go, but TBH I feel like I'd just confuse everyone if I did that because it's completely different than what I have now.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
anyway write me a haiku on why your most-wanted deserves to be in and maybe i'll prank you idk

epic gamer giveaway time
Resident Evil's
The best so Jill should be in.
Wait I'm premium.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Just be around when one's being hosted. Or host one yourself.

@Moydow @Diem and @Hinata have broadcast on Twitch before if they're in the arena. That way people can watch even if they can't play.
Last time I was around when someone was hosting one, it was being streamed, but I couldn't find an ID/Password in the thread, so I got confused.

I'll probably try hosting one of my own someday.

D

Deleted member

Also, Rie Sonomura Rie Sonomura joined the gang?

How many user are we now with the name of our favourite characters?:ultpacman:
I wonder if there is an user with my IRL name here now that I think about it. Funny can't find it.
And thus, the Disney Channel curse continues
Any other notorious cases? I only know Cory because of the meme and if I recall correctly a few musicians come from Disney like Miley Cyrus.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
anyway write me a haiku on why your most-wanted deserves to be in and maybe i'll prank you idk

epic gamer giveaway time
I'm already pranked, but who cares?
I'll do this for funsies, anyway

Rhythm Heaven's cool
Why is it not in Smash, yet?
It's been thirteen years

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Any other notorious cases? I only know Cory because of the meme and if I recall correctly a few musicians come from Disney like Miley Cyrus.
  • Demi Lovato was a drug addict
  • Selena Gomez I think is fine but she's anti black sooo
  • I have no ****ing clue what's going on with Bella Thorne
  • Cole Sprouse is in Riverdale and I guess thats pretty bad
  • That one dude from That's So Raven was pretty bad into drugs

osby

Smash Obsessed
I stumbled across this article on Nintendo Life just a minute ago.

I fail to understand what the point of it is, TBH. From what little I've read into it so far, it seems like the writer just wrote a huge wall of text to convey the simple message "Yeah, I'm not into Smash Bros." The article seems to be contrarian for the sake of being contrarian.
This is one of the most pointless articles written on a video game I've ever seen. Over 1500 words and only real info is that Melee's Adventure Mode being trash (duh) and writer liking other Nintendo games better. Also, weird self-victimization.

This is less an article and more a subpar essay written by someone who thinks badly conveyed emotions can compensate for actual arguments.

Noipoi

Howdy!
  • Demi Lovato was a drug addict
  • Selena Gomez I think is fine but she's anti black sooo
  • I have no ****ing clue what's going on with Bella Thorne
  • Cole Sprouse is in Riverdale and I guess thats pretty bad
  • That one dude from That's So Raven was pretty bad into drugs
Woah woah

Selena Gomez is racist?

**** I liked her

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

epic gamer giveaway time
He is just a block
But not just any old block
He is FOUR whole blocks

Thank you I’ll take your inability to prank me now

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666

epic gamer giveaway time
Executioner!
Sliding Slinger! Hundred Shells!
Stream Edge! Overdrive!

...wait...

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Woah woah

Selena Gomez is racist?

**** I liked her
Why? She has some of the most bland music I've ever heard

And yeah, she went on twitter talking about how the BlackLivesMatter hashtag wasn't solving anything and that hashtags for movements like that are stupid and then went and supported the MeToo movement with their hashtag despite working with ****ing Woody Allen

D

Deleted member

This is one of the most pointless articles written on a video game I've ever seen. Over 1500 words and only real info is that Melee's Adventure Mode being trash (duh) and writer liking other Nintendo games better. Also, weird self-victimization.

This is less an article and more a bad essay written by someone who thinks badly conveyed emotions can compensate for actual arguments.
It honestly feels a little like they're saying it's not good to like it, which is weird. Also, yeah, I don't know why they're being so dramatic about it in the article. It's just a game, you don't need to justify why you do or do not like it. :drshrug:

Noipoi

Howdy!

And yeah, she went on twitter talking about how the BlackLivesMatter hashtag wasn't solving anything and that hashtags for movements like that are stupid and then went and supported the MeToo movement with their hashtag despite working with ****ing Woody Allen
I watched Wizards of Waverly Place as a kid, so she’s kinda nostalgic. I don’t really like her songs.

But yeah, that sucks.

D

Deleted member

Sense I have a bunch of FNAF models and need to use them, any requests? I’ll do anything. Even memes.

Yes, memes.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

I forgot she even had songs
I just had a crush on her for like a week when I was growing up

D

Deleted member

Springtrap dabbing on Baby
Yes. I must do this.

NGL, I love the Afton’s, even William. Not ‘cause, “Ohh, Scraptrap is hot!” but because Scott does a really good job of conveying he’s a horrible person, if that makes sense.

And the kids are smol beans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom