• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Random take: I don't know why people care about awards show honestly. For the most part I keep forgetting a lot of the nominated and winning pictures and sometimes I just watch them once never to see them again. And the ones I remember, I forget that they even were nominated or won prizes :b
because award shows have a greater than 0% chance to unveil joker for super smash bros ultimate on nintendo switch

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Faygo dabbed some sick dabs and is single now
Look like he got wayyy past cool, so much so his BF couldn't handle it.

Just sayin'.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Rie Sonomura Rie Sonomura
goddammit rie y'all really boutta make me buy premium just to change my name to a xeno character aren't y'all

anyways nobody choose morag

D

Deleted member

Are you goofy mother ****ers seriously implying Boss Baby wasn’t the best animated movie of 2017, if not all time?
Boss Baby was good, in my opinion, but had a lot of wasted potential.

And tge animates series?

Guhhhhhh...

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Random take: I don't know why people care about awards show honestly. For the most part I keep forgetting a lot of the nominated and winning pictures and sometimes I just watch them once never to see them again. And the ones I remember, I forget that they even were nominated or won prizes :b
This pretty much encompasses what I think of the Oscars last year:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I have yet to play Mass Effect but Shepard, no question

See, I want to say Shepard, but I actually started to think about it last night after my brother asked. (We're doing a playthrough of Andromeda right now with him making the decisions and me playing the game.)

Shepard has N7 military training, years more experience and otherworldly leadership skills. He's the better soldier. However, in a one-on-one fight, Ryder has SAM. Shepard may have his own AI in EDI, but their communication is limited by human speech; SAM has access to Ryder's neural functions and can alter her physiology on a whim. Whatever role Shepard trained for-- combat, biotics or tech-- Ryder can learn and relearn in seconds to adapt with a supercomputer AI responding immediately to anything Ryder sees, hears or feels.

So I legitimately don't know the answer. In a one-on-one fight to the death, which wins out? Superior experience or superior technology?

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Bf. He said Bf. Boyfriend. Big ole gay boyfriend. It's gay.
I can't believe two people of the same gender can't date these days without being called gay. I'll have to tell my girlfriend about this utter travesty.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Also, Rie Sonomura Rie Sonomura joined the gang?

How many user are we now with the name of our favourite characters?:ultpacman:

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
I've got a Xenoblade name y'all, lest you forget. ;)

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
anyway write me a haiku on why your most-wanted deserves to be in and maybe i'll prank you idk

epic gamer giveaway time

QuiqueST

Smash Apprentice
Are you goofy mother ****ers seriously implying Boss Baby wasn’t the best animated movie of 2017, if not all time?
You know what, no, **** it, the boss baby was a masterpiece of film and literature like you ****ing plebeian scum ****s have never even seen, and now that you have seen it, your basic troglodyte minds can not comprehend its majesty. It combines both cutting edge satire with truly delightful comedic masterpiece. The acting is truly phenomenal and the animation is one of the best this world has ever seen. The writing would make Shakespeare cry, for he knows none of his pathetically elementary works could ever compare to such a jewel as the boss baby. Truly, the boss baby is the magnum opus of our generation, and it will never be matched in future. Any of you uncultured plebs that do not agree are simply savage barbarians that know nothing of art.

Unrelated to the rest of the text but I hope you feel better in due time @faygoshill. Break ups are never easy so don't feel restricted to talk with others.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom