• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Oh, I almost forgot to share something with @GothFluttershy .

LEGO recently revealed their second blind bag series of Disney minifigures... And you wanna see who’s there?
515B6B0E-E58A-4F21-A7B0-34CB3B07947C.jpeg

D

Deleted member

Scrooge! Heck Yeah!!!!
Hopefully the Incredibles curse doesn’t hit me again and I manage to get Scrooge and Jack Skellington instead of the Incredibles charactes again.

I missed out on regular Mickey and Buzz Ligthyear because of that curse.

D

Deleted member

Still...

Makes me wanna try and main Wolf again. He’s currently my lowest online character.
he's an example of a good character design imo

got a whole bunch of good and really fun to use tools alongside with a weakness that doesn't completely break him as a character but is still enough to balance him

a+ character massive hero soccer boy mwah mwah

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

got a whole bunch of good and really fun to use tools alongside with a weakness that doesn't completely break him as a character but is still enough to balance him

Only prob is every time I use side B, the ledge suddenly gravitates me towards it.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
If you don't go for yolo side-B spikes, you aren't a real Wolf main, sorry, I don't make the rules.
Sometimes I try and input another safer move...

Game goes “Side B time!”, and the edge has a anti wolf magnet

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

And then at the other end of it, you have Little Mac, who basically can do very little if nothing in the air in a game where everyone have better aerials across the board, which make it very hard for him at time to fight any character or player who can easily exploit that.

Oh and, his recovery suck too, even after the buff, because they put another nerf inside it JUST to make sure that Little Mac is dead once he is hit out of side-B.

And they made KO punch weaker, for some reason.

Poor Little Mac.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
when everyone's playing wolf but you've been waiting on the true top tier since december

1554388701107.png

osby

Smash Obsessed
And then at the other end of it, you have Little Mac, who basically can do very little if nothing in the air in a game where everyone have better aerials across the board, which make it very hard for him at time to fight any character or player who can easily exploit that.

Oh and, his recovery suck too, even after the buff, because they put another nerf inside it JUST to make sure that Little Mac is dead once he is hit out of side-B.

And they made KO punch weaker, for some reason.

Poor Little Mac.
For what it's worth, I enjoy playing as him. Probably because I hardly ever play as people who go for edgeguards but he's fun.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
i can't believe there's not even a single speculative picture of jane in joker's costume

like come on folks, even if it turns out she's not joker there's just potential there
Would be neat to see.

But what if the outfit we saw Jane in was her default?

D

Deleted member

i can't believe there's not even a single speculative picture of jane in joker's costume

like come on folks, even if it turns out she's not joker there's just potential there
i still want somebody to draw Zoe in Joker's outfit.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Here’s a fun lil game. Let’s say you got to pick the next 4 DLC picks, along with Joker. Let’s also say you got to pick 10 music tracks for each character. Who and what songs would you choose? (You can do Joker too if you want)
10 tracks?
You're making this tough...

2. Fawful
Tracks: Bowser's Castle 2 (Odyssey), Purple Cornet (Mario Galaxy), Credits (Mario Kart 8), Cackletta Battle (Superstar Saga), Remix of Fawful & Midbus, Remix of Fawfuls Stronghold,
Here’s a fun lil game. Let’s say you got to pick the next 4 DLC picks, along with Joker. Let’s also say you got to pick 10 music tracks for each character. Who and what songs would you choose? (You can do Joker too if you want)
10 tracks?
Making it tough...

2. Fawful
Tracks: Bowser Castle, Purple comet, Credits, Cackletta battle, Boss theme, Rookie & Popple, The Final Antasma Battle
Remix: Cackletta, Fawful & Midbus, Fawfuls Stronghold

3. Rundas
Tracks: Quadraxis Battle, Dark Samus Battle (Why in the ass isnt this in smash already?), Rundas Battle, Upper Brinstar Jungle Floor, Staff Credits, Gandrayda Battle
Remix: Sanctuary Fortress, Crisis Mission, Torvus Bog (Also known as hell), Tallon Overworld Depths

4. Lora
Tracks: Battle!! (The two exclamation marks are important!!), No. EX1, Don't Worry, Black Tar, Counterattack (Honestly it's a crime were still missing this one. Honestly a hint that a XC2 is probably comming)
Remix: Makna Forrest, Kingdom of Torna, Title Screen, Noctilum Day, Cauldros Night

5. Rokusho
Tracks: Ending, Battle Theme 1, Ruberobo Boss Battle, Research Lab
Remix: Opening, Pre-Battle, Final Boss (Spent hours listening to this), Medarace, Rollercoaster, Mt. Odoro

D

Deleted member

If you don't go for yolo side-B spikes, you aren't a real Wolf main, sorry, I don't make the rules.
down throw -> side b offstage isn't a true combo but after the dopamine rush it gives you it's true in my heart

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Pop music is catchy, has basic structure and lyrics make it even easier to remember the composition (same with marches). Usually they aren't musical masterpieces but they can be entertaining and not all of them are terrible.

Humans can take pleasure from simple stuff and there isn't always a better explanation than appeal to common taste.
hmmm....

I guess I can understand wanting simplicity.
Can't say I approve of it very much

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
For what it's worth, I enjoy playing as him. Probably because I hardly ever play as people who go for edgeguards but he's fun.
Oh sure, I don't say he isn't fun at all, but he surely has alot of big weakness, which is a shame imo, but if you can enjoy him despite those problems, more power to you!

If she is female Joker, I need to see her phantom thief outfit as soon as possible.

'cuz like, OK, maybe it's just me, but the first time I saw Arsene full design with the chain and all I thought of Alice True form, like look at this
b_rabbit_by_fullmetaldevil-d3gt9m1.jpg
and this

OK, they have widly different design and all, but they still share similarities, no? I may be crazy, but in all cases, if Jane PT design as her ressembling a PH character or somethin', I'm going to main the **** out of her.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Main Theme
Plus a new remix
Gungnir Mix
One Final Effort
Gravemind (Remix)
Behold a Pale Horse
Deference for Darkness
Winter Contingency (The bit that plays when you're chasing the Zealots at the end)
The Trials

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
I'll probably bite the bullet and buy the fighter pass. Even if it happened to be filled with characters that I don't like then I have faith in Sakurai to at least make them fun to play. And besides, I'm not gonna say no to more content.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Just gonna do 3 for now, because I haven't played Persona 5. And I can't think of any for my other picks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom