• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Goddamn. Wonder if it's caused by his overall stress with that. Poor guy
Togashi has crippling back pain.
Oda smokes, like, 30 cigarettes a day and gets 3 hours of sleep (seriously, the One Piece fans have seen his studio, there was an ashtray full of cigarettes, I don't know if he still smokes).
I think Tite Kubo actually had a minor mental breakdown when writing Zombie Powder (the series that came before Bleach, apparently Zombie Powder was really cool and had a lot of potential).

The life of a Mangaka is incredibly ****ty.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Well, I think it's time I went to bed.

Honestly there was actually important stuff I wanted to do today (I've got art on my docket, some of which are gifts for others), but Smashboards can be a cruel vortex of distraction.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well, I think it's time I went to bed.

Honestly there was actually important stuff I wanted to do today (I've got art on my docket, some of which are gifts for others), but Smashboards can be a cruel vortex of distraction.
'can't wait to see the TvTrope page on that: SmashBoard Will Steal Your Life.

Joke aside, I wish you a good night! :)

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
So I'll
Be writing a new episode of my Pokémon Fanfic now.

If your interested in what's going on, link is in my sig

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Wait, Alice B-Rabbit used to be Malos? That explains so ****ing much.
I feel like I should have put a warning before changing my username, lol.

Did you thought I was gone or somethin'?

D

Deleted member

I feel like I should have put a warning before changing my username, lol.

Did you thought I was gone or somethin'?
I knew you were someone I knew because I was looking through my PMs and saw that story summary you sent me but I didn't remember it was you lol

osby

Smash Obsessed
Tried to do a hypothetical All-Star Even Match in Ultimate in style of previous games. Don't take it seriously, I was just bored.

1. :ultmario::ultlink::ultsamus::ultdk::ultfox::ultpikachu::ultkirby::ultyoshi:
  2. :ultjigglypuff::ultness::ultfalcon::ultluigi:
  3. :ultpeach::ultbowser::ulticeclimbers::ultsheik::ultzelda::ultmarth::ultgnw::ultfalco:
  4. :ultdoc::ultroy::ultmewtwo::ultpichu::ultyounglink:
  5. :ultwario::ultmetaknight::ultpit::ultzss::ultlucas::ultolimar::ultdiddy::ultpokemontrainer:
  6. :ultkingdedede::ultike::ultlucario::ultrob::ulttoonlink::ultwolf::ultsnake::ultsonic:
  7. :ultvillager::ultwiifittrainer::ultgreninja::ultrosalina::ultlittlemac::ultpalutena::ultrobin::ultshulk::ultmegaman::ultpacman:
  8. :ultdarkpit::ultlucina::ultduckhunt::ultbowserjr::ultryu::ultcloud::ultbayonetta::ultcorrin:
  9. :ultinkling::ultridley::ultkrool::ultsimon::ultisabelle::ultincineroar:
  10. :ultdaisy::ultdarksamus::ultchrom::ultken::ultrichter:

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I knew you were someone I knew because I was looking through my PMs and saw that story summary you sent me but I didn't remember it was you lol
Good then! Glad the confusion is over.

Now if you excuse me.
original.gif

I got some stuff to do. ;3

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
turns out smashboards was some kinda grungy generic metropol all along

spot the premium lounge

MAP005.png

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Last edited:

CallMeKnux

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0424-3957-0991
I was bored last night and I saw that for some reason DirectTv had Billy and Mandy’s Big Boogie Adventure on demand so I decided to watch it and there was a post credits scene that raised a lot more questions than answers.

A big part of the story is that Billy travels back from a bad future where someone uses Horror’s Hand (basically scary infinity gauntlet) to destroy the future, and tries to prevent it, Trunks style. During the story, Billy travels back assuming that Mandy ended up destroying the future, but after Grim seals the hand away and he goes back it is revealed that Fred Fredburger is actually the one who stole the Horror’s Hand and became the Lord of Horror in a post credit scene. So, what this basically means is that no matter what they do, Billy and Irwin are doomed to a future where Fred Fredburger becomes Thanos and takes over their future. And since we don’t see Mandy in any of these future scenes, we can only assumed she ****in dies.

So basically Billy and Mandy verse is screwed

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
ok lads if people in smashboardsland don't drink health potions to regain health, then what do they drink?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom