• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KMDP

Smash Legend
some may call this junk, me i call them treasures

View attachment 204495
Just like having a Ph.D (insert link to the Game Grumps' ads for the "I have a PHD" t-shirts here), having Smashboards Premium inherently makes you a better person and allows you to command respect from the lesser clods who don't have Smashboards Premium/a Ph.D.

Last edited:

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
*Wakes up*
*Toasterbrains is now @Pyra *
*Goes back to sleep*
I feel like multiple users changed their usernames overnight, but maybe I'm imagining things
Maybe I'll get Premium and change my username one day, but the original one I was going to have was apparently taken and I wasn't 100% sure about it as it had my real name in it. Not that it matters tbh as its a v common name

KMDP

Smash Legend
I feel like multiple users changed their usernames overnight, but maybe I'm imagining things
Maybe I'll get Premium and change my username one day, but the original one I was going to have was apparently taken and I wasn't 100% sure about it as it had my real name in it. Not that it matters tbh as its a v common name
Ryumo is now Zeke the Zekenator
ToasterBrains is now Pyra
Malos is now Alice the B-Rabbit
and, most shocking of all...
「Hinata」is now Hinata.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
In the dead of night, I remind myself of what I used to do when I was a kid, shows I used to watch.

Me 14~ years ago: "Neon Genesis Evangelion? I dunno what this is but I see giant robots and it looks sick!"

Me 14~ years ago after seeing End of Eva: "**** everything."

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
In the dead of night, I remind myself of what I used to do when I was a kid, shows I used to watch.

Me 14~ years ago: "Neon Genesis Evangelion? I dunno what this is but I see giant robots and it looks sick!"

YouTube keeps recommending Komm Susser Tod and various covers of it to me and it's great.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138

Just gonna throw this out there: Eon Kid was the best ****!

Shroob

Sup?
YouTube keeps recommending Komm Susser Tod and various covers of it to me and it's great.
How to make someone depressed in two easy steps:

1# Take a series they've enjoyed and end it like THAT
2# Have this ****ing song be the final thing they hear

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Hot anime take: One Piece needs deserves should get the Hunter x Hunter 2011 treatment.

Basically, being completely reanimated, removing all filler and making the show (more) digestable for new audiences.

And I don't mean the "Episode of..." format (since that cuts stuff, or in the case of the two "Episode of..." movies, completely rewrites stuff).

I never did read the last arc of Mob Psycho 100... or at least what I assume is the last (the Brocolli Cult stuff).
Fitting comparison as Hunter x Hunter and One Piece will never ****ing end

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Fun game for the low hours
What children show were your "best shows ever" as a child.
Like the ones you actually went out of your way to watch.
Mine were:
1. Avatar: The legend of Aung
2. Dinosaur King
3. Eon Kid
4. Total Drama Island
5. B-Daman
6. Bakugan
7. Inazuma Eleven
8. Danny Phantom
9. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Edit:
10. Winx Club
11. Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go
12. Galactic Football
13. Super Hero Squad
14. My life as a teenage robot

Edit2: yes I'm constantly edditing this

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Mine were:
1. Dinosaur King
2. Eon Kid
3. Total Drama Island
4. B-Daman
5. Bakugan
6. Inazuma Eleven
7. Danny Phantom
8. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Pokemon, Yugioh, Avatar, Spongebob, TMNT, Total Drama, The Simpsons, Kim Possible, Blinky Bill, Scooby-Doo and Pingu (except for the walrus episode).

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
I’m still a child, so I’ll answer this one in say, fifteen years.

I’m sorry, we can’t be friends anymore.
Why not?
That **** was de bomb

Pokemon, Yugioh, Avatar, Spongebob, TMNT, Total Drama, The Simpsons, Kim Possible, Blinky Bill, Scooby-Doo and Pingu (except for the walrus episode).
****, Avatar!l
Lemme Just add that back on it's rightfull place

Last edited:

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Mine were:
1. Avatar: The legend of Aung
2. Dinosaur King
3. Eon Kid
4. Total Drama Island
5. B-Daman
6. Bakugan
7. Inazuma Eleven
8. Danny Phantom
9. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Edit:
10. Winx Club
11. Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go
12. Galactic Football
13. Super Hero Squad
14. My life as a teenage robot

Edit2: yes I'm constantly edditing this
Pingu was the ****ing bomb and I also enjoyed watching Pokemon when it was still on channels I had

There's also a load of British shows I watched, but most people on here probably (and understandably) wouldn't have heard of them

KMDP

Smash Legend
One Piece actually seems to be reaching it's end, or close to it.

The current main antagonist of the arc (well, the stronger of the two) is one of the biggest players in the series, and if the crew can manage to defeat him in this arc, then there won't be that much after that can stand in their way.

Basically, if they beat this antagonist, the series will start rapidly moving into it's climax, barring a breather arc or two.

Of course, for all we know there's still like 5+ years of story left.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

The current main antagonist of the arc (well, the stronger of the two) is one of the biggest players in the series, and if the crew can manage to defeat him in this arc, then there won't be that much after that can stand in their way.

Basically, if they beat this antagonist, the series will start rapidly moving into it's climax, barring a breather arc or two.

Makes me wonder how jam packed the last few arcs will be given the amount of stuff still left to show and ellaborate on.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

I mean Togashi has said he wants to finish up HxH and I believe Miura wants to wrap up Berserk but those two are infamous for having a long ass hiatus. Kinda justified for Berserk's artstyle, dunno about Togashi but he was INCREDIBLY stressed when doing YuYu Hakusho weekly

KMDP

Smash Legend
Makes me wonder how jam packed the last few arcs will be given the amount of stuff still left to show and ellaborate on.
Very.

I'd say about 5 (long) arcs would be able to cover everything before One Piece goes out in a blaze of glory.
I mean Togashi has said he wants to finish up HxH and I believe Miura wants to wrap up Berserk but those two are infamous for having a long *** hiatus. Kinda justified for Berserk's artstyle, dunno about Togashi but he was INCREDIBLY stressed when doing YuYu Hakusho weekly
Togashi actually has crippling back pain, I believe, which is what prevents him from actually working on HxH.

D

Deleted member

I mean, they won't end for different reasons. OP won't end because it's being milked like hell while HxH won't end because it has been going on for more than 20 years but hasn't even hit 400 chapters yet

D

Deleted member

raisin bran is unironically actually pretty good. **** all of you i will die on this hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom