• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
Is it really though?

Whoever the HECC Brave is has been in development for as long as Joker has, and we have a parallel to Roy/Ryu here since we know that they were being worked on at least alongside Lucas.
...is a reveal really possible? Most definitely.
A double release just isn't. Lucas was a veteran, Roy was a veteran, they had a lot to work based off of.
These 2 are newcomers.

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
And just think, by this holiday season, we'll have this on the go.
It will be magnificent to control on the go (and in HD)
Imagine Infinite doing this.
Infinite will finally prove to us all that he isn’t weak
They had MUCH longer to work on Corrin and Bayo then they do for Erdrick and Joker.See my response to SR.
ok...but they took longer to finish because they’re more interesting than Erdrich while Joker was too busy being a pimp daddy to get started /s
View attachment 203256
this is so sad, can we hit that fat :GCCR:
That’s some God Tier Poetry
That **** gonna be Dead I assume?

D

Deleted member

I know it is sad af that the Titan ****ing died but, the fact it was because Mythra and Malos got into a T-Posing contest makes it hilarious
243.gif

name a more iconic duo i'll wait

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
What if Sakurai never added Joker in Smash, and it was all a big joke by Atlus and himself as a long-winded April Fools joke?

We all know he's a 4chan troll.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Second update:
View attachment 203267

Now i'm at the point where I actually got good. It's weird to watch yourself improve over time.

Wait until the point where you work on something just to hate on the next day for any simple tiny mistake :ultgnw:

That's where the real fun begins as it invites you to improve at a more constant rate.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm mad at myself for missing the chance to shill Jin for Smash.

@Onereasonanddone, Where'd you get Ver Ke Sigma though?

View attachment 203186
Current version. Zooming in closer on the faces of Ghirahim and Zero messes them up and most epic renders of Zero are actually of "Megaman Zero", not of "Zero".(these are two very destinct characters)
They're both the same Zero though. Just at different points in his life. But I get what you mean, I prefer the MMX version of Zero as well. Even if he's not my favorite by any means.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom