• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I wonder what the April Fools theme is going to be this time...

If they can top Ridleyboards, then I'll be very surprised. I was already surprised enough when they managed to top Shaqboards.
Genoboards Reggieboards or riot! Though I have no idea what's going to happen so I don't really have an important Opinion on it.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
tbh after chapter 4 is when the story actually, like, gets really good

this games pacing is a bit off tbh
half the problem was that they'd just swung from the dramatic ending of chapter 3 with vandham and mythra straight into "lmao wacky nopon hijinks with loli robo maids xD"

like god damn guys really?

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
half the problem was that they'd just swung from the dramatic ending of chapter 3 with vandham and mythra straight into "lmao wacky nopon hijinks with loli robo maids xD"

like god damn guys really?
Yeah but there's quite a bit of time between chapters, so there's no real mood whiplash? IDK, it didn't occur to me at all.

Also Giga Rosa's battle theme kicks ass, you're just mean

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
What are things you actually like about Xenoblade Chronicles 2?
Pyra and Mythra so far... but that goes without saying. :dkmelee:

Besides me being unashamed about having waifus, I really like the music that I’ve heard so far and I actually personally think the story is interesting, at least conceptually.

Although I complain about some of the characters’ personalities, I enjoy the diverse cast.

I dig the setting. Or at least what I understand of it. Cloud whale continents, cloud sea, and big cloud tree with not cloud land

I actually enjoy the gacha Blade pull system. I tend to like grinding to beat the RNG, if not just because it’s a meditative practice for me.

I like the idea of poppi’s mechanics... I wish everything surrounding it was executed better.

I like that they curse enough to spit in the face of SmashBoards really interesting rules about no no words but not enough to make it feel like a late night comedy special

I’m warming up to the whole you get potions by hitting people in specific ways thing.

In fact, I just like the combat system in general. I normally hate auto-combat but once the pace ramped up a bit it became incredibly satisfying to beat **** down

I like not having to play as Rex if I don’t want to, but I generally do because I like Pyra enough.

It’s kinda the same with this as it is with Dragon Ball for me- I’m invested, but mostly because it’s just so genuinely fun to consume most of the time, not that it doesn’t have its dry moments.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So...

I guess it's a bad time to say that I really like chapter 4 because it add more depth to Tora, right?

The only part I don't like in this chapter is the beginning, afterward, I loved all the crazy stuff that was going on.

Including Rosa

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yolo swag my fleshy meatbeasts, just took a nap, we discussing Xenoblade? From what I’ve played of the first game, the battle mechanics are pretty interesting. It”s like a singleplayer mmo with the whole autoattacking thing, but the fact that specific moves have extra effects from different angles I think adds a lot more strategy to the mix. So far I think it works but again I haven’t gotten very far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom