• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Honest question:
Am I on a similar level to @Brelooming Disaster when it comes to the nicest people here?
Because if I’m not... I ****ed up big time by giving an awful and wrong perception of myself to the site.
You're up there too. A little awkward but ultimately a nice person
A leak about Joker render arrive, everyone is fine.

One dood talk about boobie and everyone lose their mind.

Also, funny peoples talk about Dalhia design, 'cuz it remind me she was made by a woman, and that's pretty funny.:ultridley:
I mean it doesn't matter what gender the artist is as art direction is a thing meaning a guy very well could have went "Make them more horny, then it's good" similar to how the Amazons in Justice League looked more horny than they did in Wonder Woman

D

Deleted member

Honest question:
Am I on a similar level to @Brelooming Disaster when it comes to the nicest people here?
Because if I’m not... I ****ed up big time by giving an awful and wrong perception of myself to the site.
Don't put yourself down like that! I'm not all that nice, I'm not perfect! I think you're a swell person!
You all need professional.help

anyway, I cant wait to see Joker in action. I bet he would look even better moving
I'll be excited to see Joker in action too, if you're picking up what I'm putting down

osby

Smash Obsessed
Sad thing about Dahlia is, she'd have a pretty solid design if it wasn't for her weird anatomy.

D

Deleted member

It'll probably look nice in game. I'm not as excited about it as others i think :p
I think it might be the amiibo there tho XD. Either way it's funny that some random store release something before nintendo.

Nintendo what are you up to??
Yeah. You know our thirst for info is bad when the front of Joker gets us excited. XD. Given the details on his clothing despite low quality the image looks, the render will look pretty sweet when seen in game.

I think what's hilarious for me is that we had rumors of a Smash announcement during PAX East that were not real, to having Joker's render suddenly available to the public the day after.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
just because she was designed by a woman doesn't make her design any less ridiculous lmao
My post was more like the opposite of what you say, I find it funny that a woman designed a character like this.

Especially when you look at her concept art and you're like:

"Wait, what was wrong with those designs?"

As far as I know, the artist had full control over what the final design would be for the blades, to the point Monolith themselves were surprised by the number of female humanoid blade they got.

D

Deleted member

anyways bottom line is fix some of the xenoblade 2 character designs, adjust a bit of the early game pacing, and remove healily adjust tora and the game is now almost perfect

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

You're up there too. A little awkward but ultimately a nice person

I mean it doesn't matter what gender the artist is as art direction is a thing meaning a guy very well could have went "Make them more horny, then it's good" similar to how the Amazons in Justice League looked more horny than they did in Wonder Woman
Oh boy. Where am I on the Cutie Gwen "good person" meter?

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
What's up. Any arenas today?

D

Deleted member

Ever since the esbr leak for the 3ds 5 years ago this photoshopped little Mac argument has become nothing but a meme for character leaks

Last edited by a moderator:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
when you see someone on reddit try to argue that the jane ponytail is just a leftover from them basing joker's model on robin

1554050337220.png

D

Deleted member

It's so unoriginal and creates nothing but distrust. It's like shouting "fake news".
it's a meme

you're not supposed to take it seriously

nobody is actually implying that joker is a photoshopped shulk is a photoshopped little mac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom