• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Seriously, how are there not more tracks from Punch-Out? That series is primed for fighting game music! Look how much they took from Street Fighter!
It doesn't help that the existing remix of the Minor Circuit theme kinda sucks, IMO.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Please people answer this question sincerely

I need creative ideas
The answer to the question "Which Human bodily fluid is drunk the most by humans?" is "Milk", jsyk.

Because most of us do it as babies.
He looks much younger than I would have expected but I otherwise dig it
Thanks, Toaster!

I could have aged him up, but it was just me being inspired and quick-drawing what came to mind.

D

Deleted member

Do we really need 5 remixes of the ground theme each for the first 3 titles though?
Remixes are kinda a gray area considering that according to Sakurai, its up to the composers. A lot of them grew up with many of the series, so they probably have biases towards working in something they like or something that they just have the opportunity to work for.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Do you have a spare for me? ;-;
I only have a few shirts with stuff like that, all of the shirts I own have no pictures on them.
Nope, sorry. Can't even tell you where to get it, because this shirt was only available for a single day.

D

Deleted member

When I start mediating and my corrupt and dark side comes in:

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Remixes are kinda a gray area considering that according to Sakurai, its up to the composers. A lot of them grew up with many of the series, so they probably have biases towards working in something they like or something that they just have the opportunity to work for.
Except they all sound, like, exactly the same.

Seriously though, barely any punch out music, no music at all from Xenoblade X........ those two just feel weird.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
****ing Yoda was a weeb this whole time. We could have been told that by the creator but NOOOOOOO JK Rowling instead hogs all the glory by saying Ron sucked everyone off in Hogwarts multiple times or some ****
JK Rowling now says Super Mario is a progressive otherkin feminist with a degree in thermodynamic engineering and a black belt in **** sucking

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The answer to the question "Which Human bodily fluid is drunk the most by humans?" is "Milk", jsyk.

Because most of us do it as babies.

Thanks, Toaster!

I could have aged him up, but it was just me being inspired and quick-drawing what came to mind.

Bu...but milk is boring :V

When I start mediating and my corrupt side comes in:

This went from 0 to 100 real quick lol

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Why is there so much Mario music in here but so little comparatively of every other series. I look at some of there like Punch-Out and Xenoblade and I feel like there should be more.

At the same time I'm surprised they got as many from Wii Fit as they did.
Because both those series have about 3 games each compared to the more than 200 games Mario has?

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130

Seriously though, barely any punch out music, no music at all from Xenoblade X........ those two just feel weird.
I can't explain the 1st one...

But the lack of Xenoblade X music is obviously b/c Elma is going to be a DLC character and she's gonna come w/ a Xenoblade X stage and a bunch of Xenoblade X music.

Please Nintendo/Sakurai, make it happen.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I can't explain the 1st one...

But the lack of Xenoblade X music is obviously b/c Elma is going to be a DLC character and she's gonna come w/ a Xenoblade X stage and a bunch of Xenoblade X music.

Please Nintendo/Sakurai, make it happen.
Sorry. Elma's just not a character who will sell as DLC. Plus the tracks list was likely settled on completely long before the DLC was so the two likely have no effect on each other.

But I don't want to start THAT argument again so moving on.

KMDP

Smash Legend
That arranged can be.
This is like if someone tried to turn existing Yoda-speak into Yoda-speak.
****ing Yoda was a weeb this whole time. We could have been told that by the creator but NOOOOOOO JK Rowling instead hogs all the glory by saying Ron sucked everyone off in Hogwarts multiple times or some ****
"That arranged can be" is a line from The Simpsons.

Specifically the episode "The Computer Wore Menace Shoes" (the one where Homer starts a website, spreads rumours on it and then gets kidnapped and put on "The Island".).

It's spoken by Homer's German doppelganger, right before he tries to strangle him.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Seriously, how are there not more tracks from Punch-Out? That series is primed for fighting game music! Look how much they took from Street Fighter!
The problem is that most, if not, all of Punch-Out!!'s music uses the same leitmotif. Super Punch-Out!! really doesn't have memorable music, so you don't got much room in terms of music.

D

Deleted member

Allright, attention everyone...

I am making my disappointing analysis on why Erdrick is not the next character.

Stay tuned!

D

Deleted member

I told you, remix wise is up to the composers. I'm not debating in regards how it sounds. If the composers want to remix that, Sakurai gave them the freedom to do so. XBX music, I think maybe the issue is licensing if I recall hearing that it was a potential issue.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Do we really need 5 remixes of the ground theme each for the first 3 titles though?
Tbf, even though it probably has more than enough remixes, the ground theme from the first SMB is the most famous melody in videogames
And the new remix of Supah Mario Bros 2 is utterly glorious

I do wish Paper Mario had more remixes though

D

Deleted member

I can't ask for a lot more Punch Out music because it's really just the same fighting song (though Super Punch Out is notably absent). That being said, I would love for the original 8-bit version to make it in. If they put in the intro jingle before a fight starts, I will legitimately crank it all the way up on the Punch Out stage.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I can't ask for a lot more Punch Out music because it's really just the same fighting song (though Super Punch Out is notably absent). That being said, I would love for the original 8-bit version to make it in. If they put in the intro jingle before a fight starts, I will legitimately crank it all the way up on the Punch Out stage.

Didn't Punch-Out Wii have unique fight themes for all the boxers?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
where did you get that gif from your signature?
I just found it on tumblr. I don’t remember from whom.

This is like if someone tried to turn existing Yoda-speak into Yoda-speak.
Did you guys not see the episode of the Simpsons where Homer gets replaced a russian assassin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom